Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Marty Schottenheimer Picks the Raiders!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Default Marty Schottenheimer Picks the Raiders!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Marty Schottenheimer picks the Raiders!

Former Chiefs coach Marty Schottenheimer said on his radio show on Sirius on Thursday that he thinks the Raiders will beat the Chiefs this Sunday.
    "I'm wondering if the Raiders will rally around their coach (Lane Kiffin)," Marty said. "I think it'll be a closely fought game but I'm picking the Raiders.
    "Larry Johnson, I thought they kept him under wraps last week. I think the running game is what the Chiefs have to hang their hat on but it will be tough to run against all those eight-man and nine-man fronts."

This was an article that I found online

CLICK HERE! FOR MY TWITTER PAGE

Well this is what I have to say about that:

Its a different game with us at home against the faders! We are doing well against stuffing them in the red zone. We have to work on our red zone offense.... but they proved they do too.

Plus I will be there! I will do what I can!

I just hope the weather is alright for the game, I'm hearing it could be a wet one.

As for Marty, he's just going by the two team's running games. Raiders do have a better running game than us, but we have a much better defense and better passing attack.....IF WE USE IT, THAT IS! However, if it's raining, it's gonna be run-dominant, regardless, so it could be a messy game!
    C:\Users\Master Sin\Desktop\thumb_pl_180492.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Three7s View Post
    I just hope the weather is alright for the game, I'm hearing it could be a wet one.

As for Marty, he's just going by the two team's running games. Raiders do have a better running game than us, but we have a much better defense and better passing attack.....IF WE USE IT, THAT IS! However, if it's raining, it's gonna be run-dominant, regardless, so it could be a messy game!
    You forget that I will be there

Waxahachie, TX via Broken Arrow, OK via McLouth, KS

Quote Originally Posted by Big Daddy Tek View Post
    Marty Schottenheimer picks the Raiders!

Former Chiefs coach Marty Schottenheimer said on his radio show on Sirius on Thursday that he thinks the Raiders will beat the Chiefs this Sunday.
    "I'm wondering if the Raiders will rally around their coach (Lane Kiffin)," Marty said. "I think it'll be a closely fought game but I'm picking the Raiders.
    "Larry Johnson, I thought they kept him under wraps last week. I think the running game is what the Chiefs have to hang their hat on but it will be tough to run against all those eight-man and nine-man fronts."

This was an article that I found online

He's making his pick from what he knows! MARTYBALL....Okoye left...Okoye right...Okoye up the middle! He hadnt had that good of a option since Okoye but we all know thats his game plan! I really think he hates the passing game! Except when he has no choice! I think we will do fine against the Raiders this week especially if they play like they did last week!

Quote Originally Posted by jtandcrew View Post
    He's making his pick from what he knows! MARTYBALL....Okoye left...Okoye right...Okoye up the middle! He hadnt had that good of a option since Okoye but we all know thats his game plan! I really think he hates the passing game! Except when he has no choice! I think we will do fine against the Raiders this week especially if they play like they did last week!
    If both teams play like they did last week, this game is over before the half.
    C:\Users\Master Sin\Desktop\thumb_pl_180492.jpg

This has too be a JOKE?

Marty had too be kidding?????

Marty would rather have his legs sawed off with a rust butter knife, than too say anything positive about the Raiders!!!

Quote Originally Posted by FilipinoRaider View Post
    This has too be a JOKE?

Marty had too be kidding?????

Marty would rather have his legs sawed off with a rust butter knife, than too say anything positive about the Raiders!!!
    Why would that be far fetched? He did take a job with the Chargers!

Quote Originally Posted by jtandcrew View Post
    Why would that be far fetched? He did take a job with the Chargers!
    Marty hates Al Davis and anything about the Raiders.

He must be getting paid a TRUCK LOAD of money too say stuff like that.

Quote Originally Posted by FilipinoRaider View Post
    Marty hates Al Davis and anything about the Raiders.

He must be getting paid a TRUCK LOAD of money too say stuff like that.

I hate the Raiders also! Although, with their moves through the off-season on paper they should be the team to beat in AFC west IMO! Doesnt mean I like them or even we dont have a chance to contend! I just saying I understand where hes coming from TBH.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast