Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: First time on this forum

Default First time on this forum

I just joined and just wanted to ask how this forum is? Looks like quite few post on here how long has this been going?

Quote Originally Posted by chiefsrule View Post
    I just joined and just wanted to ask how this forum is? Looks like quite few post on here how long has this been going?
    I think I started the site in 2003. But the growth has come in the last 2 years. This forum is for Chief fans that like to read/share views about the best team in the NFL. We do not allow personal attacks on any of our members by any of our members.

Shoot me a PM if you have any questions.

love the team you root for

That is what I am looking for is a site where there are no personal attacks like the KC Star forum. If you said anything negative about the Chiefs you about got your head cut off. How could you not have anything negative to say after these last two seasons? I keep it real and not live in some fantasy land like a few of them.

Quote Originally Posted by chiefsrule View Post
    That is what I am looking for is a site where there are no personal attacks like the KC Star forum. If you said anything negative about the Chiefs you about got your head cut off. How could you not have anything negative to say after these last two seasons? I keep it real and not live in some fantasy land like a few of them.
    Welcome aboard.

We normally do not have any problem having a healthy discussion on here no matter what position you might take. I think we are all very pleased now though that the Chiefs finally have new leadership in there. While I think the jury is still out on Haley, I am very happy right now with Pioli.

Besides, how could anyone not agree with me?

Are you man enough? Eric Berry? Apparently Not!

http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png

Quote Originally Posted by Hayvern View Post
    Welcome aboard.

We normally do not have any problem having a healthy discussion on here no matter what position you might take. I think we are all very pleased now though that the Chiefs finally have new leadership in there. While I think the jury is still out on Haley, I am very happy right now with Pioli.

Besides, how could anyone not agree with me?

Welcome Chiefsrule. (Very accurate name BTW).
    Hey Vern, keep in mind the most important decision a GM makes is who he names as his HC. As Haley goes - so does Pioli....
    Either Haley is a kick-a$$ HC or Pioli is a could-a-been wanna-be..
    That being said, I think Haley will be an elite NFL coach for us for years to come.
    SHUT IT

Welcome to the crowd.

To the Chiefs Crowd.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast