Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: I need some ideas

Default I need some ideas

To my fellow Chiefs fans. I have a Chiefs tat on my right arm. I am looking to get more work done and I need some ideas. If anyone has any good ideas they would be greatly appreciated. I want to fill in the rest of my arm like a sleeve.

This is what I have now

Last edited by Chiefster; 04-10-2010 at 08:41 PM.
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

Quote Originally Posted by stricken721 View Post
    I like this. Maybe somehow you can get the tattoo artist to change the design just a little bit to where the body of the wolf says Chiefs.
    OH!!! Okay...I read your idea and then my vision took your idea further, haha.

Notice the wolf is in somewhat of the letter 'C' shape, but reversed. What about doing two wolves similar to this design, but intertwinning them to form the letters KC as they appear on all logo's? Am I making sense of what I'm visualizing? Not sure how to describe what I'm seeing, lol.

"Official Chiefs Crowd / Historian/Correspondent / Ambassador"

"The greatest accomplishment is not in never falling, but in rising again after you fall. The real glory is being knocked to your knees and then coming back. That's real glory. That's the essence of it." ~Vince Lombardi~

Quote Originally Posted by Connie Jo View Post

Notice the wolf is in somewhat of the letter 'C' shape, but reversed. What about doing two wolves similar to this design, but intertwinning them to form the letters KC as they appear on all logo's? Am I making sense of what I'm visualizing? Not sure how to describe what I'm seeing, lol.
    That makes sense to me and I like that idea. Now to see if Dave will.

Resident Celebrity

Nah, now that I think about it further...the KC are already in the existing tatt...that would be too many KC's if doing what I was thinking, too repeticious.

I like the idea of forming the wolf's body into letter's though!! That would be awesome! The idea of spelling out Chiefs is better too, as it would carry the theme further with the KC in the existing tatt...in combination of tatt's spelling out KC Chiefs.

I like your idea Canada of keeping within the Native/Indian theme...of which wolves definitely relate. :)

"The greatest accomplishment is not in never falling, but in rising again after you fall. The real glory is being knocked to your knees and then coming back. That's real glory. That's the essence of it." ~Vince Lombardi~

Quote Originally Posted by stricken721 View Post
    That makes sense to me and I like that idea. Now to see if Dave will.
    I'm liking your idea better with further thought of spelling out Chiefs, which would also fill more of Dave's arm, like he's wanting to achieve.

What I'm seeing now is each letter in C-H-I-E-F-S being individual wolves, but all intertwining as the tatt fills his arm, vertically. Each letter beginning with the wolf's head, the wolf's lower body overlapping into the top of the next letter.
    C*
    *H
    *I
    E*
    F*
    S
    ^ like that but intertwinning, haha...hope I'm making sense, haha. Each star representing general placement of a wolf's head...except on the 'S' the wolf's head being on the lower left point, which would visually incase the tatt...sort of a closure, or framing in by beginning the first letter 'C' with a wolf head at top, and with the last letter 'S' having a wolf head on bottom left.

Quote Originally Posted by tornadospotter View Post
    That does not look like KC Wolf.
    I agree

I think that's a great Idea!

Consider working in War Paint too!! (the horse)
    **ChiefsChick**

Quote Originally Posted by GlennBree View Post
    Consider working in War Paint too!! (the horse)
    Im saving that for my back. I want to do an Indian Chief on warpaint with a tomahawk and holding a skull like he scalped someone and then have a pile of skulls at the horses feet and the initials of every team I see the Chiefs beat (games I go to) it will have that teams initials cracked into the side of the skulls.

What do you guys think of a good picture of the stadium as background to it with the sun setting kind ov over the shoulder and coming down on Arrowhead and the parking lot.

I also thought about getting autographs tattoo'd on. I already got JC to autograph the tat

Or do I just do a kiKC as$ SB IV trophy

The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

Quote Originally Posted by Canada View Post
    Im saving that for my back. I want to do an Indian Chief on warpaint with a tomahawk and holding a skull like he scalped someone and then have a pile of skulls at the horses feet and the initials of every team I see the Chiefs beat (games I go to) it will have that teams initials cracked into the side of the skulls.

What do you guys think of a good picture of the stadium as background to it with the sun setting kind ov over the shoulder and coming down on Arrowhead and the parking lot.

I also thought about getting autographs tattoo'd on. I already got JC to autograph the tat

Or do I just do a kiKC as$ SB IV trophy

I like all those ideas. Especially with Warpaint having Arrowhead in the background.

Resident Celebrity

I love love love the idea with War Paint! :)
    **ChiefsChick**

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast