Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: 2011 Schedule

Default 2011 Schedule

I'm not sure I could imagine a more brutal schedule if I tried. If we don't have the toughest schedule out of all teams next year, we have to be close.

Kansas City Chiefs 2011 Scheduled Opponents Are Set - Arrowhead Pride
    Decree from Chiefster: You have mentioned he who can not be mentioned here. You are BANNED!!!! BANNED I SAY!!!!!!

The only downside to winning the division. Hey, if you want to be the best, you gotta beat the best.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryfo18 View Post
    The only downside to winning the division. Hey, if you want to be the best, you gotta beat the best.
    Right on. At least we don't have to hear all the crybabies talk about our soft schedule again.
    Decree from Chiefster: You have mentioned he who can not be mentioned here. You are BANNED!!!! BANNED I SAY!!!!!!

Well I for one am kinda glad we got spanked by the Raiders and the Ravens. This has opened everyones eyes as to our weakness and the area's we need to work on the most. This season has gone far better than I had ever expected it would. We won the division and ofcourse with that comes much bigger challanges for next year. Here's to a great offseason and draft and dreams of a better 2011

Quote Originally Posted by okikcfan View Post
    Well I for one am kinda glad we got spanked by the Raiders and the Ravens. This has opened everyones eyes as to our weakness and the area's we need to work on the most. This season has gone far better than I had ever expected it would. We won the division and ofcourse with that comes much bigger challanges for next year. Here's to a great offseason and draft and dreams of a better 2011
    As much as it pains me to say it, I agree. If we would have beaten both the Raiders and Ravens, we may have been content this offseason with our current personnel.

I don't mind the tough schedule. It'll show our guys how tough they need to be in order to beat the good teams along with magnifying our weaknesses. If we go 10-6 and win the division next year it'll be well deserved, silence the critics and have us prepared for an actual playoff run.

I have no fear in a tough schedule, I embrace it. No Fear, Chiefs Will!

Can someone please explain to me why we would go to indianapolis back to back wouldn't they come here. We played buffalo at home this year to not to mention we played at chicago the last time we played the north.

Quote Originally Posted by nigeriannightmare View Post
    Can someone please explain to me why we would go to indianapolis back to back wouldn't they come here. We played buffalo at home this year to not to mention we played at chicago the last time we played the north.
    I'm not exactly sure about the Indianiapolis game and why it's in Indy. All I know is that we have to play Indianapolis and New England b/c, like us, they finished first in their division. This means that 1 game will be at home and 1 game will be away. How that is determined, no clue.

As far as Chicago, we play them every 4 years. The only guarantee is that they will play them at home every 8 years. Why that is, I'm not sure. I was a little disappointed, b/c like you I figured that we would play Chicago in Arrowhead and Green Bay at Lambeau. I had already made some plans with some Bear fan friends to go to Arrowhead next year! Not gonna happen.

It isn't that bad.

Besides divisional games (we should get a 4-2 or better record) there are tough and easier games, home and away.

Tough:
    Packers (H)
    Steelers (H)
    Patriots (A)
    Bears (A)
    Jets (A)
    Colts (A)

Easier:
    Bills (H)
    Dolphins (H)
    Vikings (H)
    Lions (A)

If we can't win 10 next season, we don't deserve playoffs and division title.
    The best Chilean fan.
    Follow me on twitter @ChileanChief

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast