I just wanted to express my condolensces on what happened last weekend. I am very sorry to hear that and very saddened on the loss of Belcher and his girlfriend. I like Kansas City and always have. Great fans and Great team. Last year I am happy that our one loss came against a classy team. I will keep you guys in my thoughts and prayers. Much love from Green Bay.
- Bleacher Report ranks Broncos over Chiefs after free agency - 247Sports
- Kansas City Chiefs Are Doing Their Due Diligence At Quarterback - KC Kingdom
- Chiefs ranked third in the AFC West in entirely-too-early ranking - Arrowhead Pride (blog)
- NFL Draft 2017: Davis Webb meets with Chiefs, Steelers - Arrowhead Addict
- What do the Chiefs do at kick returner without Knile Davis? - Arrowhead Addict
- 2017 NFL Draft: Running Back Wish List for Kansas City Chiefs - KC Kingdom
- The verdict on the Kansas City Chiefs drafting Patrick Mahomes - Arrowhead Addict