I just wanted to express my condolensces on what happened last weekend. I am very sorry to hear that and very saddened on the loss of Belcher and his girlfriend. I like Kansas City and always have. Great fans and Great team. Last year I am happy that our one loss came against a classy team. I will keep you guys in my thoughts and prayers. Much love from Green Bay.
- Kansas City Chiefs don't plan to dump Derrick Johnson - NFL.com
- Kansas City Chiefs don't need as much cap space for draft picks as you think - Arrowhead Pride (blog)
- Five Things to Know About Chiefs WR Jeremy Maclin - KCChiefs.com
- Kansas City Chiefs superfan 'X-Factor' helps kids with cancer - KSHB
- 2015 NFL mock draft: Andrus Peat to Kansas City Chiefs at No. 18 - SB Nation
- Kansas City Chiefs 2016 free agents loaded with a few stars - Arrowhead Pride (blog)
- Kansas City Chiefs remaining needs, post-free agency - Arrowhead Pride (blog)