I just wanted to express my condolensces on what happened last weekend. I am very sorry to hear that and very saddened on the loss of Belcher and his girlfriend. I like Kansas City and always have. Great fans and Great team. Last year I am happy that our one loss came against a classy team. I will keep you guys in my thoughts and prayers. Much love from Green Bay.
- Chiefs Use Franchise Tag On Houston - ESPN
- Kansas City Chiefs' draft needs - isportsweb.com (blog)
- Kansas City Chiefs: Travis Kelce Ready to Breakout in 2015? - NFL Spin Zone
- Chairman Clark Hunt says Chiefs want to be 'a smart player' in NFL free agency - Kansas City Star
- 101 Awards Recap - KCChiefs.com
- Kansas City Chiefs salary cap scenarios and deadlines to consider - Arrowhead Pride (blog)
- Kansas City Chiefs featured in Gridiron Glory Football Hall of Fame exhibit at ... - KSHB