I just wanted to express my condolensces on what happened last weekend. I am very sorry to hear that and very saddened on the loss of Belcher and his girlfriend. I like Kansas City and always have. Great fans and Great team. Last year I am happy that our one loss came against a classy team. I will keep you guys in my thoughts and prayers. Much love from Green Bay.
- Chiefs prepare for life without Derrick Johnson, for this season at least - Kansas City Star
- Quote Sheet: Kansas City Chiefs 21 Oakland Raiders 13 - Raiders.com
- Chiefs' Andy Reid downplays Jack Del Rio's icy staredown, says the two are 'good friends' - Kansas City Star
- Raiders fans wonder if key Derek Carr pass against Chiefs hit TV wire above the field - Kansas City Star (blog)
- Don't miss the real story about the Kansas City Chiefs - Arrowhead Pride (blog)
- Raiders punter Marquette King fires back at Chiefs' Travis Kelce - Kansas City Star (blog)
- Kansas City Chiefs KO Oakland Raiders, seize control of AFC West ... - UPI.com