I just wanted to express my condolensces on what happened last weekend. I am very sorry to hear that and very saddened on the loss of Belcher and his girlfriend. I like Kansas City and always have. Great fans and Great team. Last year I am happy that our one loss came against a classy team. I will keep you guys in my thoughts and prayers. Much love from Green Bay.
- This RSS feed URL is deprecated
- Hey, who's that huge Canadian Olympics reporter? It's Chiefs lineman Duvernay-Tardif - Kansas City Star
- Derrick Johnson says goodbye to Kansas City - 247Sports
- Kansas City Chiefs: Chris Conley could be surprise cut this offseason - Arrowhead Addict
- 2018 NFL Draft scouting report: Ronnie Harrison would be a great fit for Chiefs - Arrowhead Addict
- 2018 NFL Draft: Expert dishes on key prospects for the Kansas City Chiefs - Arrowhead Addict
- Understanding the Kansas City Chiefs' upcoming offseason of ... - Arrowhead Addict