I just wanted to express my condolensces on what happened last weekend. I am very sorry to hear that and very saddened on the loss of Belcher and his girlfriend. I like Kansas City and always have. Great fans and Great team. Last year I am happy that our one loss came against a classy team. I will keep you guys in my thoughts and prayers. Much love from Green Bay.
- Kansas City Chiefs: James Winchester Signs Extension - KC Kingdom
- Kansas City Chiefs: Super Bowl window is still open - Arrowhead Addict
- Travis Kelce doesn't back down from critical comments, pulls out checkbook - ESPN (blog)
- Patriots beat Steelers by doing all the things the Chiefs didn't - Kansas City Star
- Khaseem Greene signs with Kansas City Chiefs as former Rutgers star gets another chance - NJ.com
- Grading the Chiefs: 2016 position-by-position grades - Kansas City Star
- 2017 NFL Draft: Kansas City Chiefs Post-Season 7-Round Mock ... - FOXSports.com