I just wanted to express my condolensces on what happened last weekend. I am very sorry to hear that and very saddened on the loss of Belcher and his girlfriend. I like Kansas City and always have. Great fans and Great team. Last year I am happy that our one loss came against a classy team. I will keep you guys in my thoughts and prayers. Much love from Green Bay.
- Why I'm a fan of the Kansas City Chiefs - Arrowhead Pride (blog)
- Kansas City Chiefs: 10 players with most to gain in offseason - KC Kingdom
- Chiefs linebacker Dee Ford aims to be more consistent in 2017 - Kansas City Star
- Spencer Ware in unfamiliar but welcome position in Chiefs backfield - Kansas City Star
- Chiefs should sign cornerback Sam Shields, says Bill Barnwell - Arrowhead Addict
- Patrick Mahomes II might be QB of the future, but for now Chiefs are 'riding with Alex' - ESPN (blog)
- Chiefs' Jeremy Maclin determined to bounce back in 2017 | The ... - Kansas City Star