I just wanted to express my condolensces on what happened last weekend. I am very sorry to hear that and very saddened on the loss of Belcher and his girlfriend. I like Kansas City and always have. Great fans and Great team. Last year I am happy that our one loss came against a classy team. I will keep you guys in my thoughts and prayers. Much love from Green Bay.
- Chiefs' Steven Nelson seeks to make statement in secondary - Kansas City Star
- Tyler Bray opens offseason practices as Chiefs' No. 2 quarterback, but competition is open - Kansas City Star
- Kansas City Chiefs OTAs start Tuesday - KCTV Kansas City
- Kansas City Chiefs Do Not Need To Sign Brian Hartline - KC Kingdom
- Chargers play Chiefs' rallying cry at practice to prepare for opener at KC - ESPN (blog)
- Kansas City Chiefs: Surveying the cap situation - Arrowhead Addict
- At least one team thinks Kansas City Chiefs got a steal in CB Eric Murray - Arrowhead Pride (blog)