I just wanted to express my condolensces on what happened last weekend. I am very sorry to hear that and very saddened on the loss of Belcher and his girlfriend. I like Kansas City and always have. Great fans and Great team. Last year I am happy that our one loss came against a classy team. I will keep you guys in my thoughts and prayers. Much love from Green Bay.
- Jamell Fleming on Kansas City Chiefs roster bubble after NFL Draft - Tulsa World
- Chiefs sign second-round draft pick Chris Jones - Kansas City Star
- Chiefs again release receiver Fred Williams - Kansas City Star
- Cushon signs with Kansas City Chiefs - Pittsburg Morning Sun
- Kansas City radio station objects to Chiefs drafting Hill, starts fundraiser - ESPN (blog)
- Kansas City Chiefs make the right move in picking up Eric Fisher's fifth-year option - EndZoneScore
- Kansas City Chiefs players visit Pittsburg family in hospital - Joplin Globe