I just wanted to express my condolensces on what happened last weekend. I am very sorry to hear that and very saddened on the loss of Belcher and his girlfriend. I like Kansas City and always have. Great fans and Great team. Last year I am happy that our one loss came against a classy team. I will keep you guys in my thoughts and prayers. Much love from Green Bay.
- After close look at Kansas City Chiefs, CBS' Solomon Wilcots says 'This is a ... - Arrowhead Pride (blog)
- St. Louis Rams vs. Kansas City Chiefs: Breaking Down St. Louis' Game Plan - Bleacher Report
- Chiefs sign guard Jarrod Pughsley, release defensive tackle Jerel Worthy - Kansas City Star
- Donovan McNabb to reunite with Chiefs' Andy Reid in a new role - Kansas City Star
- Kansas City Chiefs: News, stats and stars from the Charger game - isportsweb.com (blog)
- Kansas City Chiefs fans knew a collapse was coming ... until it didn't - Arrowhead Pride (blog)
- Kansas City Chiefs vs. St. Louis Rams 10/26/14 NFL Pick, Odds, and Prediction - Sports Chat Place