I just wanted to express my condolensces on what happened last weekend. I am very sorry to hear that and very saddened on the loss of Belcher and his girlfriend. I like Kansas City and always have. Great fans and Great team. Last year I am happy that our one loss came against a classy team. I will keep you guys in my thoughts and prayers. Much love from Green Bay.
- Former Chiefs guard Will Shields is elected to the Pro Football Hall of Fame - Kansas City Star
- What's the right investment for the Kansas City Chiefs at safety? - Arrowhead Pride (blog)
- Chiefs TE Travis Kelce is Who We Thought He Was - KCChiefs.com
- Top 5 Headlines 1/30: Keep an Eye on Darrelle Revis - KCChiefs.com
- 2014 Review: The Rookies of the Kansas City Chiefs - KCChiefs.com
- Should the Kansas City Chiefs extend Sean Smith? - Arrowhead Pride (blog)
- Kansas City Chiefs: Top Free-Agency Targets at Wide Receiver - Bleacher Report