I just wanted to express my condolensces on what happened last weekend. I am very sorry to hear that and very saddened on the loss of Belcher and his girlfriend. I like Kansas City and always have. Great fans and Great team. Last year I am happy that our one loss came against a classy team. I will keep you guys in my thoughts and prayers. Much love from Green Bay.
- Steelers Film Room: Kansas City Chiefs Scouting Report - Steelers Depot
- Kansas City Chiefs (8-6) at Pittsburgh Steelers (9-5) - Lyndy's Sports Annuals
- Kansas City Chiefs at Pittsburgh Steelers Preview - New York Times
- Kansas City Chiefs work out free agent defensive end Travis Chappalear - Arrowhead Pride (blog)
- Chiefs receiver Jason Avant is winning over his new team - Kansas City Star
- Kansas City Chiefs defense will need to do some dancing vs. Pittsburgh Steelers - Arrowhead Pride (blog)
- Flu season hits the Kansas City Chiefs - Arrowhead Pride (blog)