I just wanted to express my condolensces on what happened last weekend. I am very sorry to hear that and very saddened on the loss of Belcher and his girlfriend. I like Kansas City and always have. Great fans and Great team. Last year I am happy that our one loss came against a classy team. I will keep you guys in my thoughts and prayers. Much love from Green Bay.
- Kansas City Chiefs CEO Clark Hunt releases middling statement - Arrowhead Addict
- Reggie Ragland ready to make NFL debut with Kansas City Chiefs on Sunday - AL.com
- Protests spread as NFL players and owners defy Trump and his calls for a boycott - Kansas City Star
- Chargers vs. Kansas City Chiefs: How they match up - Los Angeles Times
- Chargers defense focused on stopping Tyreek Hill, Kansas City playmakers - ESPN (blog)
- Kansas City Chiefs: Clark Hunt should speak out on Trump comments - KC Kingdom
- Chiefs' Chris Conley explains his support for anthem protests after Trump's comments - Kansas City Star (blog)