I just wanted to express my condolensces on what happened last weekend. I am very sorry to hear that and very saddened on the loss of Belcher and his girlfriend. I like Kansas City and always have. Great fans and Great team. Last year I am happy that our one loss came against a classy team. I will keep you guys in my thoughts and prayers. Much love from Green Bay.
- This RSS feed URL is deprecated
- Chiefs needs answers for their slumping running game -- and fast - ESPN (blog)
- Five spots where the Kansas City Chiefs must build confidence - KC Kingdom
- Chiefs should have “high level of panic” if they lose to Bills - Arrowhead Addict
- John Dorsey conducts first interview since Chiefs fired him - Kansas City Star
- To pull out of recent funk, Chiefs say they must stick together and not finger-point - Kansas City Star
- Chiefs remain the AFC West favorites - Arrowhead Pride (blog)