I just wanted to express my condolensces on what happened last weekend. I am very sorry to hear that and very saddened on the loss of Belcher and his girlfriend. I like Kansas City and always have. Great fans and Great team. Last year I am happy that our one loss came against a classy team. I will keep you guys in my thoughts and prayers. Much love from Green Bay.
- Kansas City Chiefs' Jamaal Charles says he wants to play another six years ... - FOXSports.com
- Do the Kansas City Chiefs have their next Len Dawson? - Arrowhead Addict
- Big expectations fit Chiefs tight end Travis Kelce well - ESPN (blog)
- Kansas City Chiefs offensive line competition after day one of OTAs - Arrowhead Pride (blog)
- Kansas City Chiefs' Justin Houston absent from OTAs - FOXSports.com
- Kansas City Chiefs' Eric Berry has finished cancer treatment, now awaiting results - FOXSports.com
- Here's what makes Sean Smith so good for the Kansas City Chiefs - Arrowhead Pride (blog)