I just wanted to express my condolensces on what happened last weekend. I am very sorry to hear that and very saddened on the loss of Belcher and his girlfriend. I like Kansas City and always have. Great fans and Great team. Last year I am happy that our one loss came against a classy team. I will keep you guys in my thoughts and prayers. Much love from Green Bay.
- This RSS feed URL is deprecated
- NFL schedule 2018: Chiefs, Falcons lead six contenders with toughest schedules - Sporting News
- Chiefs have five prime-time games in 2018 - Kansas City Star
- 2018 Kansas City Chiefs Schedule: Full Listing of Dates, Times and TV Info - Bleacher Report
- 3 draft prospects that should be available to Chiefs on day two - Arrowhead Pride (blog)
- Chiefs tight ends gain yardage gardening with kids at Independence elementary school - Kansas City Star
- Chiefs analysis: NFL.com releases general manager power rankings - Arrowhead Pride (blog)