I just wanted to express my condolensces on what happened last weekend. I am very sorry to hear that and very saddened on the loss of Belcher and his girlfriend. I like Kansas City and always have. Great fans and Great team. Last year I am happy that our one loss came against a classy team. I will keep you guys in my thoughts and prayers. Much love from Green Bay.
- NFL: Talented Kansas City Chiefs must forget dramatic offseason ... - UPI.com
- Parole commissioner in OJ Simpson hearing explains Chiefs tie - ESPN
- Catching up with former Kansas City Chiefs DL Bill Maas - Arrowhead Addict
- What are the X-Factors for Kansas City Chiefs success in 2017? - Arrowhead Addict
- Kansas City Chiefs need to provide answers about GM change on ... - ESPN (blog)
- Pittsburgh Steelers game will be good test for Kansas City Chiefs - Arrowhead Pride (blog)
- Rules for buying a Kansas City Chiefs jersey - Arrowhead Pride (blog)