I just wanted to express my condolensces on what happened last weekend. I am very sorry to hear that and very saddened on the loss of Belcher and his girlfriend. I like Kansas City and always have. Great fans and Great team. Last year I am happy that our one loss came against a classy team. I will keep you guys in my thoughts and prayers. Much love from Green Bay.
- NFL power rankings: Kansas City Chiefs are a top 10 team entering the offseason - Arrowhead Pride (blog)
- Chiefs can't believe Royals wished Panthers good luck in winning next year's Super Bowl - Kansas City Star (blog)
- Kansas City Chiefs Earn Awards At NFL Honors Ceremony - KC Kingdom
- Kansas City Chiefs will likely enjoy compensatory picks next year - Arrowhead Pride (blog)
- Kansas City Chiefs' Eric Berry (comeback), Marcus Peters (defensive rookie) win NFL awards - FOXSports.com
- Chiefs' Marcus Peters named NFL's defensive rookie of the year - Kansas City Star
- Kansas City Chiefs best moments of the season: 5, 4, 3... - Arrowhead Pride (blog)