I just wanted to express my condolensces on what happened last weekend. I am very sorry to hear that and very saddened on the loss of Belcher and his girlfriend. I like Kansas City and always have. Great fans and Great team. Last year I am happy that our one loss came against a classy team. I will keep you guys in my thoughts and prayers. Much love from Green Bay.
- Chiefs game is 'huge' for the Broncos - 9NEWS.com
- How the Kansas City Chiefs plan to replace Eric Berry - Arrowhead Pride (blog)
- Denver Broncos Vs. Kansas City Chiefs 2014: Prediction, Betting Odds, Preview ... - International Business Times
- Kansas City Chiefs' Eric Berry has an entire city (and more) behind him - Arrowhead Pride (blog)
- Broncos-Chiefs odds: Kansas City is a slight underdog at Arrowhead - Arrowhead Pride (blog)
- Eye on Kansas City Chiefs: Stopping Alex Smith a priority - The Denver Post
- Kansas City Chiefs sign Nick Williams off Steelers' practice squad - Behind the Steel Curtain