At least other teams are struggling this year.
On this play, Sanchez tries to hand off the ball to his RB but apparently the RB forgot this was a running play. Sanchez improvises and tries to run the ball upfield and gets a mouth full of his offensive lineman’s butt, then fumbles the ball for a TD.
This was all part of a period of time where New England scored 3 TD’s in 55 seconds.
Not even Cassel can claim ownership of a play this bad.
- Chiefs' Steven Nelson seeks to make statement in secondary - Kansas City Star
- Tyler Bray opens offseason practices as Chiefs' No. 2 quarterback, but competition is open - Kansas City Star
- Kansas City Chiefs OTAs start Tuesday - KCTV Kansas City
- Kansas City Chiefs Do Not Need To Sign Brian Hartline - KC Kingdom
- Chargers play Chiefs' rallying cry at practice to prepare for opener at KC - ESPN (blog)
- Kansas City Chiefs: Surveying the cap situation - Arrowhead Addict
- At least one team thinks Kansas City Chiefs got a steal in CB Eric Murray - Arrowhead Pride (blog)