At least other teams are struggling this year.
On this play, Sanchez tries to hand off the ball to his RB but apparently the RB forgot this was a running play. Sanchez improvises and tries to run the ball upfield and gets a mouth full of his offensive lineman’s butt, then fumbles the ball for a TD.
This was all part of a period of time where New England scored 3 TD’s in 55 seconds.
Not even Cassel can claim ownership of a play this bad.
- Chiefs again release receiver Fred Williams - Kansas City Star
- Cushon signs with Kansas City Chiefs - Pittsburg Morning Sun
- Kansas City radio station objects to Chiefs drafting Hill, starts fundraiser - ESPN (blog)
- Kansas City Chiefs make the right move in picking up Eric Fisher's fifth-year option - EndZoneScore
- Kansas City Chiefs players visit Pittsburg family in hospital - Joplin Globe
- Chiefs release Jimmy Wilson, waive Cameron Gordon - Kansas City Star
- Do Chiefs have potential in backup QBs or are they just good college players? - ESPN (blog)