At least other teams are struggling this year.
On this play, Sanchez tries to hand off the ball to his RB but apparently the RB forgot this was a running play. Sanchez improvises and tries to run the ball upfield and gets a mouth full of his offensive lineman’s butt, then fumbles the ball for a TD.
This was all part of a period of time where New England scored 3 TD’s in 55 seconds.
Not even Cassel can claim ownership of a play this bad.
- Chiefs Crystal Ball Game - Arrowhead Addict
- Seahawks' Bennett fined for hit on Kansas City Chiefs QB - KOMO News
- No punts or backwards plays, Chiefs offense hummed - Kansas City Star
- Fred Williams making the Kansas City Chiefs wide receiver decision difficult - Arrowhead Pride (blog)
- Kansas City Chiefs coach Andy Reid on calling perfect play: 'That's like a ... - FOXSports.com
- Traffic plan in place for Kansas City Chiefs game on Friday night - KSHB
- Kansas City Chiefs continue rotating their offensive line but injuries leave ... - Arrowhead Pride (blog)