At least other teams are struggling this year.
On this play, Sanchez tries to hand off the ball to his RB but apparently the RB forgot this was a running play. Sanchez improvises and tries to run the ball upfield and gets a mouth full of his offensive lineman’s butt, then fumbles the ball for a TD.
This was all part of a period of time where New England scored 3 TD’s in 55 seconds.
Not even Cassel can claim ownership of a play this bad.
- Tyler Bray, not Patrick Mahomes, is the Chiefs' No. 2 quarterback so far - Kansas City Star
- Three more Chiefs miss offseason practice Thursday - Kansas City Star
- Kansas City Chiefs: Dee Ford knows contract riding on this year - KC Kingdom
- Kansas City Chiefs: NFL celebration rule change helps Kelce - KC Kingdom
- Why I'm a fan of the Kansas City Chiefs - Arrowhead Pride (blog)
- Chiefs GM John Dorsey watched Patrick Mahomes' worst day in person ... and drafted him anyway - Kansas City Star (blog)
- Med student Laurent Duvernay-Tardif is back in football mode with Chiefs - ESPN (blog)