At least other teams are struggling this year.
On this play, Sanchez tries to hand off the ball to his RB but apparently the RB forgot this was a running play. Sanchez improvises and tries to run the ball upfield and gets a mouth full of his offensive lineman’s butt, then fumbles the ball for a TD.
This was all part of a period of time where New England scored 3 TD’s in 55 seconds.
Not even Cassel can claim ownership of a play this bad.
- Chiefs defense bails out Spencer Ware on fumble - Kansas City Star
- Chiefs defenders, young and old, collect takeaway souvenirs - Kansas City Star
- New York Jets vs. Kansas City Chiefs: RECAP, score, stats, fan chat (9/25/16), NFL Week 3 - NJ.com
- Replay: Updates, stats from Sunday's Chiefs-Jets game - Kansas City Star
- Kansas City Chiefs fans still angry about parking, but see some ... - Kansas City Star
- New York Jets vs. Kansas City Chiefs Live Stream: How To Watch NFL Week 3 For Free - Decider
- Chiefs RB Jamaal Charles out Sunday - ESPN