At least other teams are struggling this year.
On this play, Sanchez tries to hand off the ball to his RB but apparently the RB forgot this was a running play. Sanchez improvises and tries to run the ball upfield and gets a mouth full of his offensive lineman’s butt, then fumbles the ball for a TD.
This was all part of a period of time where New England scored 3 TD’s in 55 seconds.
Not even Cassel can claim ownership of a play this bad.
- This RSS feed URL is deprecated
- 2018 NFL Draft: Expert dishes on key prospects for the Kansas City Chiefs - Arrowhead Addict
- Understanding the Kansas City Chiefs' upcoming offseason of ... - Arrowhead Addict
- Breaking down the Kansas City Chiefs signing of David Amerson - Arrowhead Addict
- Chiefs could unite Kyle and Kendall Fuller in Kansas City - Arrowhead Pride (blog)
- Tamba Hali the musician is coming to a Kansas City concert hall near you - Arrowhead Pride (blog)
- If I Were Chiefs GM Brett Veach: Offensive free agency - Arrowhead Pride (blog)