At least other teams are struggling this year.
On this play, Sanchez tries to hand off the ball to his RB but apparently the RB forgot this was a running play. Sanchez improvises and tries to run the ball upfield and gets a mouth full of his offensive lineman’s butt, then fumbles the ball for a TD.
This was all part of a period of time where New England scored 3 TD’s in 55 seconds.
Not even Cassel can claim ownership of a play this bad.
- 2017 NFL mock draft: John Ross falls to Kansas City Chiefs - Arrowhead Addict
- Kansas City Chiefs: Raiders Move Highlights Chiefs Loyalty To KC - KC Kingdom
- Chiefs' Hunt calls Jamaal Charles' release 'a sad day,' but won't rule out future reunion - Kansas City Star
- Chiefs' Clark Hunt on decision to vote for Raiders move: 'It goes beyond the emotional component' - Kansas City Star
- 21st Annual Steak & Steak Dinner to feature Alex Smith - Springfield News-Leader
- Tony Romo Still Matters To The Kansas City Chiefs - KC Kingdom
- Are the Kansas City Chiefs set at wide receiver? - Arrowhead Addict - Arrowhead Addict