At least other teams are struggling this year.
On this play, Sanchez tries to hand off the ball to his RB but apparently the RB forgot this was a running play. Sanchez improvises and tries to run the ball upfield and gets a mouth full of his offensive lineman’s butt, then fumbles the ball for a TD.
This was all part of a period of time where New England scored 3 TD’s in 55 seconds.
Not even Cassel can claim ownership of a play this bad.
- This RSS feed URL is deprecated
- 3 draft prospects that should be available to Chiefs on day two - Arrowhead Pride (blog)
- Chiefs tight ends gain yardage gardening with kids at Independence elementary school - Kansas City Star
- Chiefs analysis: NFL.com releases general manager power rankings - Arrowhead Pride (blog)
- What's with all the Chiefs' signings at running back? - Arrowhead Pride (blog)
- Kansas City Chiefs 2017 draft class largely remains a mystery - Arrowhead Addict
- Kansas City Chiefs 2018 schedule release: Games, dates and times - FanSided