At least other teams are struggling this year.
On this play, Sanchez tries to hand off the ball to his RB but apparently the RB forgot this was a running play. Sanchez improvises and tries to run the ball upfield and gets a mouth full of his offensive lineman’s butt, then fumbles the ball for a TD.
This was all part of a period of time where New England scored 3 TD’s in 55 seconds.
Not even Cassel can claim ownership of a play this bad.
- This RSS feed URL is deprecated
- Chiefs needs answers for their slumping running game -- and fast - ESPN (blog)
- Five spots where the Kansas City Chiefs must build confidence - KC Kingdom
- Chiefs should have “high level of panic” if they lose to Bills - Arrowhead Addict
- John Dorsey conducts first interview since Chiefs fired him - Kansas City Star
- To pull out of recent funk, Chiefs say they must stick together and not finger-point - Kansas City Star
- Chiefs remain the AFC West favorites - Arrowhead Pride (blog)