At least other teams are struggling this year.
On this play, Sanchez tries to hand off the ball to his RB but apparently the RB forgot this was a running play. Sanchez improvises and tries to run the ball upfield and gets a mouth full of his offensive lineman’s butt, then fumbles the ball for a TD.
This was all part of a period of time where New England scored 3 TD’s in 55 seconds.
Not even Cassel can claim ownership of a play this bad.
- What We Learned From Thursday's Chiefs Media Availability - KCChiefs.com
- Photo gallery: Chiefs training camp July 30 - Kansas City Star
- Chase Daniel fills in at running back during Chiefs' camp practice - Kansas City Star
- Kansas City Chiefs training camp schedule: Tickets, location, dates - SI.com
- The road to recovery for Kansas City Chiefs' Dontari Poe - Arrowhead Pride (blog)
- KSK 2015 NFL Prekkake: Kansas City Chiefs - UPROXX
- Sooner trio projected to make Kansas City Chiefs' final roster - Tulsa World