At least other teams are struggling this year.
On this play, Sanchez tries to hand off the ball to his RB but apparently the RB forgot this was a running play. Sanchez improvises and tries to run the ball upfield and gets a mouth full of his offensive lineman’s butt, then fumbles the ball for a TD.
This was all part of a period of time where New England scored 3 TD’s in 55 seconds.
Not even Cassel can claim ownership of a play this bad.
- The reason for the Kansas City Chiefs and Tampa Bay Buccaneers trade - Arrowhead Pride (blog)
- Meet the Enemy: 5 Questions on the Kansas City Chiefs - Daily Norseman
- Chiefs' Stephenson Banned Four Games - ESPN
- Chiefs OL can't take any more hits - ESPN (blog)
- Kansas City Chiefs, Justin Houston unable to land long-term deal - CBS sports.com (blog)
- Double Coverage: Vikings at Chiefs - ESPN (blog)
- Chiefs' mascot reaches settlement - ESPN