At least other teams are struggling this year.
On this play, Sanchez tries to hand off the ball to his RB but apparently the RB forgot this was a running play. Sanchez improvises and tries to run the ball upfield and gets a mouth full of his offensive lineman’s butt, then fumbles the ball for a TD.
This was all part of a period of time where New England scored 3 TD’s in 55 seconds.
Not even Cassel can claim ownership of a play this bad.
- NFL MVP tracker: Kansas City Chiefs QB Alex Smith remains in lead - USA TODAY
- Kansas City Chiefs stock report: 7 up, 3 down - Arrowhead Pride (blog)
- Big game hunter: Chiefs' Chris Jones wins AFC weekly award - Kansas City Star
- Kansas City Chiefs make several practice squad moves - Arrowhead Addict
- NFL odds: Chiefs are favored over Chargers but I don't feel all that confident - Arrowhead Pride (blog)
- A new potential nickname for the Kansas City Chiefs defensive line - Arrowhead Pride (blog)
- What they get wrong about the Kansas City Chiefs - Arrowhead Pride (blog)