At least other teams are struggling this year.
On this play, Sanchez tries to hand off the ball to his RB but apparently the RB forgot this was a running play. Sanchez improvises and tries to run the ball upfield and gets a mouth full of his offensive lineman’s butt, then fumbles the ball for a TD.
This was all part of a period of time where New England scored 3 TD’s in 55 seconds.
Not even Cassel can claim ownership of a play this bad.
- Why Jimmy Garoppolo makes no sense for the Kansas City Chiefs - Arrowhead Addict
- What if Drew Brees was a possibility for the Kansas City Chiefs? - Arrowhead Addict
- Kansas City Chiefs Becoming A Dark Horse For Jimmy Garoppolo - NFL Mocks
- NFL Draft rumors: Jabrill Peppers is 'ideal fit' for Chiefs system - Arrowhead Addict
- Kansas City Chiefs: Making Poe and Berry Contracts Work In 2017 - KC Kingdom
- Locked on Chiefs: Jamaal Charles' future in KC & the Hall of Fame - Arrowhead Addict
- NFL free agency: If Chiefs cut Jeremy Maclin, could he return to Eagles? - NJ.com