At least other teams are struggling this year.
On this play, Sanchez tries to hand off the ball to his RB but apparently the RB forgot this was a running play. Sanchez improvises and tries to run the ball upfield and gets a mouth full of his offensive lineman’s butt, then fumbles the ball for a TD.
This was all part of a period of time where New England scored 3 TD’s in 55 seconds.
Not even Cassel can claim ownership of a play this bad.
- Kansas City Chiefs place franchise tag on OLB Justin Houston - Topeka Capital Journal
- Gary Green to be Inducted into Chiefs Hall of Fame - KCChiefs.com
- NFL RUMORS: Kansas City Chiefs Not Targeting Jeremy Maclin & Randall ... - Headlines & Global News
- Kansas City Chiefs place franchise tag on All-Pro Justin Houston - FOXSports.com
- Kansas City Chiefs Right To Use Franchise Tag On Justin Houston - RantSports
- Kansas City Chiefs apply franchise tag to Justin Houston - FanSided
- Kansas City Chiefs franchise tag Justin Houston - NFL.com