At least other teams are struggling this year.
On this play, Sanchez tries to hand off the ball to his RB but apparently the RB forgot this was a running play. Sanchez improvises and tries to run the ball upfield and gets a mouth full of his offensive lineman’s butt, then fumbles the ball for a TD.
This was all part of a period of time where New England scored 3 TD’s in 55 seconds.
Not even Cassel can claim ownership of a play this bad.
- Chiefs Camp Report: Day 7 - ESPN (blog)
- Kansas City Chiefs Running Back Jamaal Charles To Be On Sports Illustrated ... - Arrowhead Addict
- Kansas City Chiefs: Veterans Who Could Be Camp Casualties - Bleacher Report
- Kansas City Chiefs Injury Report: Donald Stephenson, Sanders Commings Back ... - Arrowhead Addict
- Kansas City Chiefs: Tyler Bray vs Aaron Murray - KC Kingdom
- Juggernaut Index, No. 20: The Kansas City Chiefs - Yahoo Sports (blog)
- Andy Reid says Chiefs' negotiations with Alex Smith are ongoing - Kansas City Star