At least other teams are struggling this year.
On this play, Sanchez tries to hand off the ball to his RB but apparently the RB forgot this was a running play. Sanchez improvises and tries to run the ball upfield and gets a mouth full of his offensive lineman’s butt, then fumbles the ball for a TD.
This was all part of a period of time where New England scored 3 TD’s in 55 seconds.
Not even Cassel can claim ownership of a play this bad.
- Kansas City Chiefs have Ron Parker exactly where he should be - Arrowhead Pride (blog)
- Biggest winner from Justin Houston's spring Kansas City Chiefs absence? Dee ... - FOXSports.com
- Kansas City Chiefs: Creating the Blueprint for Optimal Offense in 2015 - Bleacher Report
- Kansas City Chiefs' Jamaal Charles says he wants to play another six years ... - FOXSports.com
- Kansas City Chiefs: Early Rookie Progress Reports - Bleacher Report
- Kansas City Chiefs' Eric Berry has finished cancer treatment, now awaiting results - FOXSports.com
- Here's what makes Sean Smith so good for the Kansas City Chiefs - Arrowhead Pride (blog)