At least other teams are struggling this year.
On this play, Sanchez tries to hand off the ball to his RB but apparently the RB forgot this was a running play. Sanchez improvises and tries to run the ball upfield and gets a mouth full of his offensive lineman’s butt, then fumbles the ball for a TD.
This was all part of a period of time where New England scored 3 TD’s in 55 seconds.
Not even Cassel can claim ownership of a play this bad.
- First-round pick Patrick Mahomes signs contract with Chiefs - Kansas City Star
- A member of OJ Simpson's parole board wore a Kansas City Chiefs tie to the hearing and Twitter was quick to take notice - Business Insider
- Pittsburgh Steelers game will be good test for Kansas City Chiefs - Arrowhead Pride (blog)
- Rules for buying a Kansas City Chiefs jersey - Arrowhead Pride (blog)
- Kansas City Chiefs coach Andy Reid visits Calif. football team - USA TODAY High School Sports
- Kansas City Chiefs will more than likely start 2017 season off 0-1 - KC Kingdom
- Why the Kansas City Chiefs can remain king of the turnover - Arrowhead Pride (blog)