At least other teams are struggling this year.
On this play, Sanchez tries to hand off the ball to his RB but apparently the RB forgot this was a running play. Sanchez improvises and tries to run the ball upfield and gets a mouth full of his offensive lineman’s butt, then fumbles the ball for a TD.
This was all part of a period of time where New England scored 3 TD’s in 55 seconds.
Not even Cassel can claim ownership of a play this bad.
- Derrick Johnson's return a welcome site for Chiefs - ESPN (blog)
- Kansas City Chiefs Scouting Reports: Jaquiski Tartt - KC Kingdom
- New receiver Jeremy Maclin working to develop chemistry with Chiefs QB Alex ... - Kansas City Star
- Kansas City Chiefs exercise Dontari Poe's 2016 option - NFL.com
- Kansas City Chiefs GM sees 10-12 impact players in the 2015 NFL Draft - Arrowhead Pride (blog)
- Mike Mayock thinks Kansas City Chiefs will pass on receiver, look at these two ... - Arrowhead Pride (blog)
- Kansas City Chiefs help grant dying Chiefs superfan's final wish - Yahoo Sports (blog)