At least other teams are struggling this year.
On this play, Sanchez tries to hand off the ball to his RB but apparently the RB forgot this was a running play. Sanchez improvises and tries to run the ball upfield and gets a mouth full of his offensive lineman’s butt, then fumbles the ball for a TD.
This was all part of a period of time where New England scored 3 TD’s in 55 seconds.
Not even Cassel can claim ownership of a play this bad.
- Kansas City Chiefs stock up, stock down through four games - Arrowhead Pride (blog)
- The Kansas City Chiefs offensive line is ranked higher than you think ... - Arrowhead Pride (blog)
- NFL mock draft 2015: Kansas City Chiefs address OT to no one's surprise - Arrowhead Pride (blog)
- Kansas City Chiefs are seeing fewer names on the injury report - Arrowhead Pride (blog)
- Kansas City Chiefs' Brazilian kicker Cairo Santos drills all 7 field-goal tries - American Football International
- The Kansas City Chiefs should run more plays out of shotgun - Arrowhead Pride (blog)
- In Chiefs' fluid offensive line, Zach Fulton is next man up - Kansas City Star