At least other teams are struggling this year.
On this play, Sanchez tries to hand off the ball to his RB but apparently the RB forgot this was a running play. Sanchez improvises and tries to run the ball upfield and gets a mouth full of his offensive lineman’s butt, then fumbles the ball for a TD.
This was all part of a period of time where New England scored 3 TD’s in 55 seconds.
Not even Cassel can claim ownership of a play this bad.
- Justin Houston knee injury doesn't appear to be season-ending - Kansas City Star
- The Unkillable Kansas City Chiefs - RollingStone.com
- Kansas City Chiefs News 2015: RB Charcandrick West Sits out with Injured Hamstring - Christian Post
- The Kansas City Chiefs have somehow got better without Jamaal Charles - FOXSports.com
- Chiefs notes: Cool, rainy day didn't affect Cairo Santos' kicks - Kansas City Star
- Chiefs Blitz: Q&A about Sunday's 30-22 win over Buffalo - Kansas City Star (blog)
- Next man up got Chiefs offensive line through victory - Kansas City Star