At least other teams are struggling this year.
On this play, Sanchez tries to hand off the ball to his RB but apparently the RB forgot this was a running play. Sanchez improvises and tries to run the ball upfield and gets a mouth full of his offensive lineman’s butt, then fumbles the ball for a TD.
This was all part of a period of time where New England scored 3 TD’s in 55 seconds.
Not even Cassel can claim ownership of a play this bad.
- Kansas City Chiefs Fans Take Over Airplane En Route To San Diego [Video] - Arrowhead Addict
- Andy Reid: Tough schedule helping Chiefs develop - ESPN (blog)
- Kansas City Chiefs schedule goes from toughest start to easiest finish - Arrowhead Pride (blog)
- San Diego Chargers Snap Counts: Week 7 vs Kansas City Chiefs - Bolts from the Blue
- Kansas City Chiefs fans knew a collapse was coming ... until it didn't - Arrowhead Pride (blog)
- Santos' 48-Yard Field Goal Lifts Kansas City Chiefs Over San Diego Chargers - KPBS
- The Kansas City Chiefs' Blueprint For Winning - Arrowhead Addict