At least other teams are struggling this year.
On this play, Sanchez tries to hand off the ball to his RB but apparently the RB forgot this was a running play. Sanchez improvises and tries to run the ball upfield and gets a mouth full of his offensive lineman’s butt, then fumbles the ball for a TD.
This was all part of a period of time where New England scored 3 TD’s in 55 seconds.
Not even Cassel can claim ownership of a play this bad.
- Chiefs rookie Mitch Mathews known for his jump-ball ability — just ask Nebraska - Kansas City Star
- Dave Skretta talks Kansas City Chiefs on The Drive – 7/28/16 - CBS Local
- Chiefs continue to rave about controversial draft pick Tyreek Hill's ... - Kansas City Star
- Kansas City Chiefs hope see rookie QB Kevin Hogan continue ... - ESPN (blog)
- Could Mike Williams be the receiver Chiefs have been searching for? - ESPN (blog)
- Kansas City Chiefs start camp without Eric Berry, Jamaal Charles, Justin Houston - UPI.com
- Chiefs receiver Mike Williams feels primed for redemptive year - Kansas City Star