At least other teams are struggling this year.
On this play, Sanchez tries to hand off the ball to his RB but apparently the RB forgot this was a running play. Sanchez improvises and tries to run the ball upfield and gets a mouth full of his offensive lineman’s butt, then fumbles the ball for a TD.
This was all part of a period of time where New England scored 3 TD’s in 55 seconds.
Not even Cassel can claim ownership of a play this bad.
- Kansas City Chiefs fill out practice squad, release Kyle Williams off IR - Arrowhead Pride (blog)
- Cairo Santos good fit as Chiefs' new kicker - ESPN (blog)
- Former KC Chiefs tight end Tony Moeaki, Bills reach injury settlement - Kansas City Star (blog)
- Photo gallery: Alex Smith, Kansas City Chiefs quarterback - Kansas City Star
- Kansas City Chiefs, Alex Smith agree to four-year, $68 million extension - Yahoo Sports (blog)
- Kansas City Chiefs 2014 practice squad announced, including Nico Johnson - Arrowhead Pride (blog)
- Chiefs claim DE Square from Eagles - ESPN (blog)