At least other teams are struggling this year.
On this play, Sanchez tries to hand off the ball to his RB but apparently the RB forgot this was a running play. Sanchez improvises and tries to run the ball upfield and gets a mouth full of his offensive lineman’s butt, then fumbles the ball for a TD.
This was all part of a period of time where New England scored 3 TD’s in 55 seconds.
Not even Cassel can claim ownership of a play this bad.
- Kansas City Chiefs: Ten Best Seasons In Team History - KC Kingdom
- The Chiefs' Super Bowl I roster, 50 years later - Kansas City Star
- Five positions Kansas City Chiefs must address in free agency - NFL Mocks
- Johnny Manziel to the Chiefs? This doesn't look like a good fit - ESPN (blog)
- How many Ring of Honor players are on the Kansas City Chiefs roster? - Arrowhead Pride (blog)
- Chiefs' Alex Smith has a Super Bowl ceiling, CBS analysts say - Kansas City Star
- Tony Gonzalez on Chiefs tight end Travis Kelce: 'The sky is the limit for him' - Kansas City Star