The Kansas City Chiefs, the team with the No. 1 overall pick in the 2013 draft, has addressed its quarterback position by acquiring Alex Smith—trade to be made official on March 12—and by tagging Branden Albert moments before the deadline on March 4, they no longer have a need at left tackle.
So now what happens in the draft?
- Kansas City Chiefs kicker Cairo Santos continues to hone craft in Daytona Beach - Daytona Beach News-Journal
- Rival Report: The Kansas City Chiefs - Chargers.com
- Should Kansas City Chiefs use a pick in the 2015 Supplemental Draft? - Arrowhead Pride (blog)
- AFC West Q&A: Who's the Denver Broncos' biggest threat? - ESPN (blog)
- Travis Kelce is Ready to Lead the Chiefs Offense in 2015 - KCChiefs.com
- Kansas City Chiefs position battles: No. 2 wide receiver is one to watch - Arrowhead Pride (blog)
- More than 20 NFL players join Chiefs linebacker Justin Houston at charity ... - Kansas City Star (blog)