The Kansas City Chiefs, the team with the No. 1 overall pick in the 2013 draft, has addressed its quarterback position by acquiring Alex Smith—trade to be made official on March 12—and by tagging Branden Albert moments before the deadline on March 4, they no longer have a need at left tackle.
So now what happens in the draft?
- Chiefs' Hunt calls Jamaal Charles' release 'a sad day,' but won't rule out future reunion - Kansas City Star
- Chiefs' Clark Hunt on decision to vote for Raiders move: 'It goes beyond the emotional component' - Kansas City Star
- 21st Annual Steak & Steak Dinner to feature Alex Smith - Springfield News-Leader
- Tony Romo Still Matters To The Kansas City Chiefs - KC Kingdom
- Are the Kansas City Chiefs set at wide receiver? - Arrowhead Addict
- Dontari Poe expands Poe Man's Challenge entrepreneurship events - Arrowhead Addict
- Bleacher Report ranks Broncos over Chiefs after free agency - 247Sports