The Kansas City Chiefs, the team with the No. 1 overall pick in the 2013 draft, has addressed its quarterback position by acquiring Alex Smith—trade to be made official on March 12—and by tagging Branden Albert moments before the deadline on March 4, they no longer have a need at left tackle.
So now what happens in the draft?
- After two injury-plagued years, Chiefs' Justin Houston is all the way back - Kansas City Star
- Chiefs snap analysis: How Allen Bailey is assuming Dontari Poe's mantel, and more - Kansas City Star (blog)
- Mellinger Minutes: Andy Reid's genius, Chiefs on top, Kelce is a knucklehead, and booooo college football - Kansas City Star (blog)
- Chiefs are No. 1 team in four different NFL power rankings - Kansas City Star (blog)
- Alex Smith continues to be just what the Kansas City Chiefs need - NFL.com
- Kansas City Chiefs putting a lot of faith in RB coach Eric Bieniemy - Arrowhead Pride (blog)
- Kansas City Chiefs: AFC West is rocking and rolling after two weeks - KC Kingdom