While some may disagree, I feel Cassel is not the answer going forward. Because of this and believing Quinn is not the answer either do we play Stanzi for a couple games and exhaust all options so when we go into next year, we know if we can keep him around on the cheap for a true back up? I would, only worry is if he does struggle for the rest of the year we don’t get a good read of everyone else on that side of the ball. Either way a good cleaning of this franchise is needed to bring it back to where it should be. Not all, but certain things need to be refurbished. Bash away.
- Locked on Chiefs: PFF's Mike Renner on KC's AFC West hopes - Arrowhead Addict
- Chiefs rumors: Ryan Cowden will interview for GM job on Wednesday - Arrowhead Addict
- Kansas City Chiefs have NFL's 2nd best linebacking corps, per Willie McGinest - Arrowhead Addict
- Two of the NFL's top 10 players are in the Kansas City Chiefs division - Arrowhead Pride (blog)
- Mellinger Minutes: Chiefs silence, Chiefs instability, Royals' future, Bubba Starling and more - Kansas City Star (blog)
- Chiefs preview: Kansas City looks to break from status quo - USA TODAY
- John Dorsey's firing is a bad sign for the Kansas City Chiefs - Arrowhead Addict