While some may disagree, I feel Cassel is not the answer going forward. Because of this and believing Quinn is not the answer either do we play Stanzi for a couple games and exhaust all options so when we go into next year, we know if we can keep him around on the cheap for a true back up? I would, only worry is if he does struggle for the rest of the year we don’t get a good read of everyone else on that side of the ball. Either way a good cleaning of this franchise is needed to bring it back to where it should be. Not all, but certain things need to be refurbished. Bash away.
- Kansas City Chiefs: Will 2016 Be Dee Ford's Breakout Year? - NFL Spin Zone
- Chiefs should trade for Ronald Leary - Arrowhead Addict
- Chiefs will be fine at cornerback, if early indications mean anything - ESPN (blog)
- Denver Broncos vs. Kansas City Chiefs: Biggest Roster Hole in AFC West - NFL Spin Zone
- Kansas City Chiefs: Key Games to Watch for in 2016 - NFL Mocks
- Kansas City Chiefs: Assessing the tight ends - Arrowhead Addict
- Kansas City Chiefs Still Have Fair Share of Haters - KC Kingdom