While some may disagree, I feel Cassel is not the answer going forward. Because of this and believing Quinn is not the answer either do we play Stanzi for a couple games and exhaust all options so when we go into next year, we know if we can keep him around on the cheap for a true back up? I would, only worry is if he does struggle for the rest of the year we don’t get a good read of everyone else on that side of the ball. Either way a good cleaning of this franchise is needed to bring it back to where it should be. Not all, but certain things need to be refurbished. Bash away.
- This RSS feed URL is deprecated
- The Star's seven-round Kansas City Chiefs NFL draft projection, version 3.0 - Kansas City Star
- Chiefs day one and day two targets - Arrowhead Pride (blog)
- NFL Draft 2018: Shawn Barber's two-round mock has Chiefs going EDGE - Arrowhead Pride (blog)
- 2018 NFL Draft: What if a top wide receiver falls to the Chiefs? - Arrowhead Addict
- National NFL writer: Schedule sets up nicely for Patrick Mahomes and Chiefs - Kansas City Star (blog)
- Should the Kansas City Chiefs be concerned about Eric Berry's injury history? - Arrowhead Addict