While some may disagree, I feel Cassel is not the answer going forward. Because of this and believing Quinn is not the answer either do we play Stanzi for a couple games and exhaust all options so when we go into next year, we know if we can keep him around on the cheap for a true back up? I would, only worry is if he does struggle for the rest of the year we don’t get a good read of everyone else on that side of the ball. Either way a good cleaning of this franchise is needed to bring it back to where it should be. Not all, but certain things need to be refurbished. Bash away.
- Kansas City Chiefs receive mixed reviews about their all red uniforms - USA TODAY
- Kansas City Chiefs will wear red on red uniforms - Arrowhead Pride (blog)
- Autopsy Former KC Chiefs LB Jovan Belcher suffered from CTE at time of 2012 ... - FOXSports.com
- Breaking Tom Brady: What the Kansas City Chiefs pass rush needs to do on ... - Arrowhead Pride (blog)
- Patriots vs. Chiefs 2014: Kansas City hosts New England on 'Monday Night ... - SB Nation
- Game Preview: Patriots vs. Chiefs - KCChiefs.com
- Kansas City Chiefs: Jamaal Charles Probable for Monday's Game - KC Kingdom