While some may disagree, I feel Cassel is not the answer going forward. Because of this and believing Quinn is not the answer either do we play Stanzi for a couple games and exhaust all options so when we go into next year, we know if we can keep him around on the cheap for a true back up? I would, only worry is if he does struggle for the rest of the year we don’t get a good read of everyone else on that side of the ball. Either way a good cleaning of this franchise is needed to bring it back to where it should be. Not all, but certain things need to be refurbished. Bash away.
- Why the Kansas City Chiefs will win the AFC West this year - isportsweb.com (blog)
- South Alabama OL Melvin Meggs signs with Kansas City Chiefs after tryout - AL.com
- Can Travis Kelce hit 1000 yards receiving for the Kansas City Chiefs? - Arrowhead Pride (blog)
- Len Dawson on a K.C. Super Bowl: 'It Needs to Happen Soon' - The MMQB
- Are Kansas City Chiefs done at receiver? Here's one more option - Arrowhead Pride (blog)
- 5 Kansas City Chiefs Players Poised for a Breakout Campaign in 2015 - Bleacher Report
- Kansas City Chiefs rank 172nd in ESPN salary survey - ESPN (blog)