While some may disagree, I feel Cassel is not the answer going forward. Because of this and believing Quinn is not the answer either do we play Stanzi for a couple games and exhaust all options so when we go into next year, we know if we can keep him around on the cheap for a true back up? I would, only worry is if he does struggle for the rest of the year we don’t get a good read of everyone else on that side of the ball. Either way a good cleaning of this franchise is needed to bring it back to where it should be. Not all, but certain things need to be refurbished. Bash away.
- Mellinger Minutes: Royals spring training, Eric Hosmer's contract, Chiefs QBs, and KU hoops - Kansas City Star (blog)
- 2017 NFL mock draft: Mitch Trubisky falls to Chiefs - Arrowhead Addict - Arrowhead Addict
- NFL free agency: If Chiefs cut Jeremy Maclin, could he return to Eagles? - NJ.com
- Kansas City Chiefs: Five Games Most Likely to be in Primetime in 2017 - KC Kingdom
- Locked on Chiefs: Derrick Johnson alone can't fix the KC ILB position - Arrowhead Addict
- Chiefs rumors: Jared Odrick makes sense along the defensive line - Arrowhead Addict
- 2017 NFL Draft KC Chiefs Scouting Report: Derek Barnett - KC Kingdom