While some may disagree, I feel Cassel is not the answer going forward. Because of this and believing Quinn is not the answer either do we play Stanzi for a couple games and exhaust all options so when we go into next year, we know if we can keep him around on the cheap for a true back up? I would, only worry is if he does struggle for the rest of the year we don’t get a good read of everyone else on that side of the ball. Either way a good cleaning of this franchise is needed to bring it back to where it should be. Not all, but certain things need to be refurbished. Bash away.
- Kansas City Chiefs say cornerback class is deepest in 10 years - Arrowhead Pride (blog)
- Why I picked QB Patrick Mahomes for the Chiefs - ESPN (blog)
- Morning Rush: White Privilege Conference in KC, NFL Draft predictions, pricey produce - Kansas City Star
- Kansas City Chiefs 2017 NFL Draft Live War Room - KC Kingdom
- Mike Mayock's 2017 mock draft gives Chiefs Dalvin Cook with Patrick Mahomes still on the board - Arrowhead Pride (blog)
- Chiefs release Jaye Howard with failed physical designation - Kansas City Star
- 2017 NFL Draft: 3 positions Chiefs are likely to target - Arrowhead Pride (blog)