While some may disagree, I feel Cassel is not the answer going forward. Because of this and believing Quinn is not the answer either do we play Stanzi for a couple games and exhaust all options so when we go into next year, we know if we can keep him around on the cheap for a true back up? I would, only worry is if he does struggle for the rest of the year we don’t get a good read of everyone else on that side of the ball. Either way a good cleaning of this franchise is needed to bring it back to where it should be. Not all, but certain things need to be refurbished. Bash away.
- Justin Houston knee injury doesn't appear to be season-ending - Kansas City Star
- The Unkillable Kansas City Chiefs - RollingStone.com
- Kansas City Chiefs News 2015: RB Charcandrick West Sits out with Injured Hamstring - Christian Post
- The Kansas City Chiefs have somehow got better without Jamaal Charles - FOXSports.com
- Chiefs notes: Cool, rainy day didn't affect Cairo Santos' kicks - Kansas City Star
- Chiefs Blitz: Q&A about Sunday's 30-22 win over Buffalo - Kansas City Star (blog)
- Next man up got Chiefs offensive line through victory - Kansas City Star