His 233 yards is no small feat after a major ACL injury. I am shocked there had not been an article touting this major medical break through. ACL no longer appear the death sentence for RB’s.
Btw…title should say "has" not "had".
- This RSS feed URL is deprecated
- Gruden on LB Johnson: We love stealing from Chiefs - NFL.com
- Justin Houston: “I want to attack the weakest link” - Arrowhead Pride (blog)
- Chiefs working Cam Erving in at center - Arrowhead Pride (blog)
- Ragged day from Patrick Mahomes II doesn't ruin Chiefs' enthusiasm - ESPN (blog)
- Spencer Ware, Mitch Morse, De'Anthony Thomas held out of Chiefs practice - Arrowhead Addict
- Chiefs' Sammy Watkins made some remarkable one-handed catches during OTAs - Kansas City Star (blog)