His 233 yards is no small feat after a major ACL injury. I am shocked there had not been an article touting this major medical break through. ACL no longer appear the death sentence for RB’s.
Btw…title should say "has" not "had".
- What We Learned From Thursday's Chiefs Media Availability - KCChiefs.com
- Photo gallery: Chiefs training camp July 30 - Kansas City Star
- Chase Daniel fills in at running back during Chiefs' camp practice - Kansas City Star
- Kansas City Chiefs training camp schedule: Tickets, location, dates - SI.com
- The road to recovery for Kansas City Chiefs' Dontari Poe - Arrowhead Pride (blog)
- KSK 2015 NFL Prekkake: Kansas City Chiefs - UPROXX
- Sooner trio projected to make Kansas City Chiefs' final roster - Tulsa World