His 233 yards is no small feat after a major ACL injury. I am shocked there had not been an article touting this major medical break through. ACL no longer appear the death sentence for RB’s.
Btw…title should say "has" not "had".
- Kansas City Chiefs RBs are thriving even without Jamaal Charles - FOXSports.com
- Why Was Chiefs FB Anthony Sherman Playing Safety? - KCChiefs.com
- With the support of Chiefs' 'family,' Eric Berry back to being himself - Kansas City Star
- Five reasons the Chiefs will make the playoffs - ESPN (blog)
- Red Coaters serve Kansas City Chiefs and the community - Kansas City Star
- Patience, blocking finally pay off for Chiefs running back Spencer Ware - Kansas City Star
- Chiefs would be in playoffs if season ended now - ESPN (blog)