His 233 yards is no small feat after a major ACL injury. I am shocked there had not been an article touting this major medical break through. ACL no longer appear the death sentence for RB’s.
Btw…title should say "has" not "had".
- Chargers play Chiefs' rallying cry at practice to prepare for opener at KC - ESPN (blog)
- Kansas City Chiefs: Surveying the cap situation - Arrowhead Addict
- At least one team thinks Kansas City Chiefs got a steal in CB Eric Murray - Arrowhead Pride (blog)
- Five things to watch as the Chiefs begin offseason practices - Kansas City Star
- Kansas City Chiefs tight ends have one sure thing and then the questions begin - Arrowhead Pride (blog)
- Kansas City Chiefs: AFC West Outlook For 2016 - KC Kingdom
- Kansas City Chiefs Rookie Profile: Chris Jones - Arrowhead Addict