His 233 yards is no small feat after a major ACL injury. I am shocked there had not been an article touting this major medical break through. ACL no longer appear the death sentence for RB’s.
Btw…title should say "has" not "had".
- Kansas City Chiefs: Early Rookie Progress Reports - Bleacher Report
- Kansas City Chiefs' Justin Houston absent from OTAs - FOXSports.com
- Chiefs OTA Observations 5/26: Day One in the Books - KCChiefs.com
- Kansas City Chiefs' Eric Berry has finished cancer treatment, now awaiting results - FOXSports.com
- Predicting Kansas City Chiefs' 2015 Breakout Stars - Bleacher Report
- Here's what makes Sean Smith so good for the Kansas City Chiefs - Arrowhead Pride (blog)
- What to watch for at Kansas City Chiefs practice this week - Arrowhead Pride (blog)