His 233 yards is no small feat after a major ACL injury. I am shocked there had not been an article touting this major medical break through. ACL no longer appear the death sentence for RB’s.
Btw…title should say "has" not "had".
- Chiefs' Laurent Duvernay-Tardif leads rare life as football player, future doctor - ESPN (blog)
- Chiefs running back Jamaal Charles says he'll be ready for game action - Kansas City Star
- Tamba Hali on return from knee surgery: 'When I hit the field, I go' - Kansas City Star
- Kansas City Chiefs trim roster, put LB Justin Houston on PUP list - ESPN (blog)
- Report: Kansas City Chiefs looking to trade QB Aaron Murray - DawgNation
- Arrowheadlines: Kansas City Chiefs news 8/30 - Arrowhead Pride (blog)
- Chiefs' Eric Berry faces challenges in getting ready for regular season - ESPN (blog)