His 233 yards is no small feat after a major ACL injury. I am shocked there had not been an article touting this major medical break through. ACL no longer appear the death sentence for RB’s.
Btw…title should say "has" not "had".
- Chiefs give Eric Fisher a 4-year, $48 million extension - SB Nation
- Kansas City Chiefs: Alex Smith Ready to Make His Legacy - NFL Spin Zone
- Chiefs' Eric Berry is a no-show for training camp on veteran ... - Kansas City Star
- Six Pack: Kansas City Chiefs Safeties - Arrowhead Pride (blog)
- Kansas City Chiefs welcome public to training camp this weekend ... - fox4kc.com
- Kansas City Chiefs rookie Mitch Mathews will be relying on jump ... - Kansas City Star
- Dave Skretta talks Kansas City Chiefs on The Drive – 7/28/16 « CBS ... - CBS Local