His 233 yards is no small feat after a major ACL injury. I am shocked there had not been an article touting this major medical break through. ACL no longer appear the death sentence for RB’s.
Btw…title should say "has" not "had".
- The Tonight Show made some jokes about the Raiders and Chiefs - Arrowhead Pride (blog)
- Why Raiders-Chiefs is the most important NFL game of 2016 - FOXSports.com
- Oakland Raiders S Karl Joseph out vs. Kansas… - The Denver Post
- NFL has had many prime-time stinkers this year, but Raiders-Chiefs isn't one of them - Miami Herald (blog)
- Chiefs use hockey-like substitutions to keep their defensive linemen fresh - Kansas City Star
- Chiefs WR Maclin to return for Raiders matchup - ESPN
- Alex Smith is Chiefs' nominee for NFL Man of the Year award - Kansas City Star