His 233 yards is no small feat after a major ACL injury. I am shocked there had not been an article touting this major medical break through. ACL no longer appear the death sentence for RB’s.
Btw…title should say "has" not "had".
- What's at stake with Tyreek Hill's development - Arrowhead Pride (blog)
- Former Chiefs DB signs with Tampa Bay Buccaneers - Arrowhead Addict
- Who are the 10 best Kansas City Chiefs in 2017? - FanRag Sports (blog)
- The case for starting Patrick Mahomes immediately - Arrowhead Addict
- Before he was promoted to GM, Brett Veach put Patrick Mahomes on Chiefs' radar - Kansas City Star
- I love this scouting report on Chiefs RB Kareem Hunt - Arrowhead Pride (blog)
- Look for running game, turnovers in Chiefs' second preseason game - Kansas City Star