Before the 2012 season, many critics thought the Kansas City Chiefs would be the class of the AFC West.
Instead, due to inconsistent play at the quarterback position, the Chiefs struggled through most of the year and finished with a record of 2-14.
Although Alex Smith is overvalued, his arrival in Kansas City brings a marked improvement at the quarterback position.
Coach Andy Reid has been able to get the most out of the quarterbacks he has coached. He has turned the likes of A.J. Feeley and Koy Detmer into respectable NFL quarterbacks.
- Tony Romo to call a Chiefs game in his CBS broadcasting debut - Kansas City Star
- Game film of Patrick Mahomes' preseason debut reveals an encouraging incomplete pass - Kansas City Star (blog)
- Preseason Week 2 Bengals vs Chiefs: Behind Enemy Lines with Arrowhead Pride - Cincy Jungle
- Parker Ehinger sounds ready to go for Kansas City Chiefs - Arrowhead Addict
- 'Crazy that at this point he's out of a job.' Alex Smith talks about Colin Kaepernick - Kansas City Star (blog)
- NFL.com proposes Buffalo Bills trade Reggie Ragland to Kansas ... - NewYorkUpstate.com
- Chiefs hope to carve out reserve role for 'freakish' Kpassagnon - Kansas City Star