Before the 2012 season, many critics thought the Kansas City Chiefs would be the class of the AFC West.
Instead, due to inconsistent play at the quarterback position, the Chiefs struggled through most of the year and finished with a record of 2-14.
Although Alex Smith is overvalued, his arrival in Kansas City brings a marked improvement at the quarterback position.
Coach Andy Reid has been able to get the most out of the quarterbacks he has coached. He has turned the likes of A.J. Feeley and Koy Detmer into respectable NFL quarterbacks.
- Alex Smith medically cleared for start of offseason practice - ESPN
- Kansas City Chiefs regular season schedule to be released Tuesday - KMBC Kansas City
- Kansas City Chiefs Scouting Report: Jake Fisher - KC Kingdom
- Jamaal Charles discusses range of topics as Kansas City Chiefs get to work - FOXSports.com
- Phase One of the Offseason Begins for the Kansas City Chiefs on Monday - KCChiefs.com
- Kansas City Chiefs QB coach works out Kansas State quarterback - Arrowhead Pride (blog)
- Is Knile Davis a future starter for the Kansas City Chiefs? - Arrowhead Pride (blog)