Before the 2012 season, many critics thought the Kansas City Chiefs would be the class of the AFC West.
Instead, due to inconsistent play at the quarterback position, the Chiefs struggled through most of the year and finished with a record of 2-14.
Although Alex Smith is overvalued, his arrival in Kansas City brings a marked improvement at the quarterback position.
Coach Andy Reid has been able to get the most out of the quarterbacks he has coached. He has turned the likes of A.J. Feeley and Koy Detmer into respectable NFL quarterbacks.
- This RSS feed URL is deprecated
- Chiefs set to host Chargers in battle for AFC West supremacy - FOXSports.com
- Chiefs center Mitch Morse again misses practice - Kansas City Star
- Truck stolen from Kansas City Chiefs super fan - KCTV Kansas City
- Chiefs safety Leon McQuay III moves closer to NFL debut - Kansas City Star
- Kansas City Chiefs' struggles in red zone have been costly this season - Topeka Capital Journal
- Chiefs had interest in WR Kenny Britt but he chose the Patriots, per report - Arrowhead Pride (blog)