Before the 2012 season, many critics thought the Kansas City Chiefs would be the class of the AFC West.
Instead, due to inconsistent play at the quarterback position, the Chiefs struggled through most of the year and finished with a record of 2-14.
Although Alex Smith is overvalued, his arrival in Kansas City brings a marked improvement at the quarterback position.
Coach Andy Reid has been able to get the most out of the quarterbacks he has coached. He has turned the likes of A.J. Feeley and Koy Detmer into respectable NFL quarterbacks.
- Biggest winner from Justin Houston's spring Kansas City Chiefs absence? Dee ... - FOXSports.com
- Kansas City Chiefs: Creating the Blueprint for Optimal Offense in 2015 - Bleacher Report
- Chiefs OTA Observations 5/28: Day Three Notes - KCChiefs.com
- Chiefs OL Ben Grubbs Leaning on Teammates for Help - KCChiefs.com
- Kansas City Chiefs' Jamaal Charles says he wants to play another six years ... - FOXSports.com
- Kansas City Chiefs: Early Rookie Progress Reports - Bleacher Report
- Kansas City Chiefs' Eric Berry has finished cancer treatment, now awaiting results - FOXSports.com