Before the 2012 season, many critics thought the Kansas City Chiefs would be the class of the AFC West.
Instead, due to inconsistent play at the quarterback position, the Chiefs struggled through most of the year and finished with a record of 2-14.
Although Alex Smith is overvalued, his arrival in Kansas City brings a marked improvement at the quarterback position.
Coach Andy Reid has been able to get the most out of the quarterbacks he has coached. He has turned the likes of A.J. Feeley and Koy Detmer into respectable NFL quarterbacks.
- This RSS feed URL is deprecated
- Chiefs snap counts: Who is on deck if Dee Ford's groin injury lingers? - Kansas City Star
- Upon Further Review: 10 Quick Facts About Sunday's Victory Over San Francisco - chiefs.com
- Chiefs' Andy Reid roundup: defensive depth, team mindset and Mahomes honesty - Arrowhead Pride (blog)
- Earl Thomas to Chiefs? Here's what Andy Reid had to say about those rumors on Monday - Kansas City Star
- Kansas City Chiefs open as road favorites against Denver Broncos ... - Arrowhead Pride (blog)
- Five things to know about Chiefs' next opponent: Denver Broncos - Kansas City Star (blog)