Before the 2012 season, many critics thought the Kansas City Chiefs would be the class of the AFC West.
Instead, due to inconsistent play at the quarterback position, the Chiefs struggled through most of the year and finished with a record of 2-14.
Although Alex Smith is overvalued, his arrival in Kansas City brings a marked improvement at the quarterback position.
Coach Andy Reid has been able to get the most out of the quarterbacks he has coached. He has turned the likes of A.J. Feeley and Koy Detmer into respectable NFL quarterbacks.
- This RSS feed URL is deprecated
- Five intriguing free agents to watch at wide receiver for the Chiefs - Arrowhead Pride (blog)
- Kansas City Chiefs: Tight end is a major need in 2018 NFL Draft - KC Kingdom
- 2018 NFL Draft: Exploring a potential Lamar Jackson plummet to the Chiefs - Arrowhead Addict
- NFL Network analyst: Chiefs have had 'no discussions' on trading Marcus Peters - Kansas City Star (blog)
- Kansas City Chiefs trade value in the 2018 NFL Draft - Arrowhead Addict
- Does a Dontari Poe reunion make sense for the Kansas City Chiefs? - Arrowhead Addict