Before the 2012 season, many critics thought the Kansas City Chiefs would be the class of the AFC West.
Instead, due to inconsistent play at the quarterback position, the Chiefs struggled through most of the year and finished with a record of 2-14.
Although Alex Smith is overvalued, his arrival in Kansas City brings a marked improvement at the quarterback position.
Coach Andy Reid has been able to get the most out of the quarterbacks he has coached. He has turned the likes of A.J. Feeley and Koy Detmer into respectable NFL quarterbacks.
- Actually, Steelers safety Mike Mitchell was fined for two hits against the Chiefs - Kansas City Star
- Kansas City Chiefs: Fans waiting for the other shoe to drop - KC Kingdom
- Chiefs coach Andy Reid mum on Tamba Hali's status - Arrowhead Pride (blog)
- The AFC is suddenly jumbled because of Chiefs' two-game losing streak - ESPN (blog)
- Podcast: Listen to the A-Team break down the Chiefs' loss to Oakland - Kansas City Star (blog)
- Defense ruining what could be a good thing for Chiefs - ESPN (blog)
- Kansas City Chiefs summary for October 20 - Kansas City Star