Before the 2012 season, many critics thought the Kansas City Chiefs would be the class of the AFC West.
Instead, due to inconsistent play at the quarterback position, the Chiefs struggled through most of the year and finished with a record of 2-14.
Although Alex Smith is overvalued, his arrival in Kansas City brings a marked improvement at the quarterback position.
Coach Andy Reid has been able to get the most out of the quarterbacks he has coached. He has turned the likes of A.J. Feeley and Koy Detmer into respectable NFL quarterbacks.
- 7 Kansas City Chiefs roster questions before the next round of roster cuts - Arrowhead Pride (blog)
- Packers Preseason Week 4 Game Preview vs. Chiefs - Bleacher Report
- Reach's 2014 Roster Prediction For The Kansas City Chiefs - Arrowhead Addict
- Joe Mays Might Miss Six Weeks For The Kansas City Chiefs - KC Kingdom
- Kansas City Chiefs kicking battle continues through Green Bay Packers week - Arrowhead Pride (blog)
- Kansas City Chiefs cut-down analysis - ESPN (blog)
- Chiefs' defense making strides for opener - ESPN (blog)