Before the 2012 season, many critics thought the Kansas City Chiefs would be the class of the AFC West.
Instead, due to inconsistent play at the quarterback position, the Chiefs struggled through most of the year and finished with a record of 2-14.
Although Alex Smith is overvalued, his arrival in Kansas City brings a marked improvement at the quarterback position.
Coach Andy Reid has been able to get the most out of the quarterbacks he has coached. He has turned the likes of A.J. Feeley and Koy Detmer into respectable NFL quarterbacks.
- Grading the Kansas City Chiefs (and my road trip to Arrowhead) - Arrowhead Pride (blog)
- Kansas City Chiefs to face Pittsburgh Steelers team filled with unknowns - FOXSports.com
- Chiefs make practice squad change, work out offensive tackle - Kansas City Star (blog)
- Kansas City Chiefs' secondary emerging as one of the league's best - STLtoday.com
- Ben Roethlisberger on Marcus Peters: 'What a tremendous talent' - ESPN (blog)
- Chiefs' pass defense faces big challenge vs. Pittsburgh's Ben Roethlisberger - ESPN (blog)
- Tight end Demetrius Harris contributes in multiple ways for Chiefs - Kansas City Star