Before the 2012 season, many critics thought the Kansas City Chiefs would be the class of the AFC West.
Instead, due to inconsistent play at the quarterback position, the Chiefs struggled through most of the year and finished with a record of 2-14.
Although Alex Smith is overvalued, his arrival in Kansas City brings a marked improvement at the quarterback position.
Coach Andy Reid has been able to get the most out of the quarterbacks he has coached. He has turned the likes of A.J. Feeley and Koy Detmer into respectable NFL quarterbacks.
- Kansas City Chiefs defense will need to do some dancing vs. Pittsburgh Steelers - Arrowhead Pride (blog)
- Flu season hits the Kansas City Chiefs - Arrowhead Pride (blog)
- Kansas City Chiefs vs. Pittsburgh Steelers Betting Odds, Analysis, NFL Pick - Bleacher Report
- Predicting the Final Score of Kansas City Chiefs vs. Pittsburgh Steelers - RantSports
- Grading the Kansas City Chiefs offensive line change - Arrowhead Pride (blog)
- Kansas City Chiefs 2015 schedule already has 14 of 16 opponents nailed down - Arrowhead Pride (blog)
- Kansas City Chiefs haven't won in Pittsburgh in nearly 30 years - Arrowhead Pride (blog)