Before the 2012 season, many critics thought the Kansas City Chiefs would be the class of the AFC West.
Instead, due to inconsistent play at the quarterback position, the Chiefs struggled through most of the year and finished with a record of 2-14.
Although Alex Smith is overvalued, his arrival in Kansas City brings a marked improvement at the quarterback position.
Coach Andy Reid has been able to get the most out of the quarterbacks he has coached. He has turned the likes of A.J. Feeley and Koy Detmer into respectable NFL quarterbacks.
- Dee Ford's 2015 role with Kansas City Chiefs could be decided in next few days - AL.com
- Kansas City Chiefs salary cap scenarios and deadlines to consider - Arrowhead Pride (blog)
- Kansas City Chiefs: 5 Questions Worth Asking - NFL Spin Zone
- Kansas City Chiefs featured in Gridiron Glory Football Hall of Fame exhibit at ... - KSHB
- Kansas City Chiefs: Latest Free-Agency News and Rumors - Bleacher Report
- Kansas City Chiefs free agents 2015: Who to keep, who to let go - Arrowhead Pride (blog)
- Steelers 2015 Schedule: An early look at the Kansas City Chiefs - Behind the Steel Curtain (blog)