Before the 2012 season, many critics thought the Kansas City Chiefs would be the class of the AFC West.
Instead, due to inconsistent play at the quarterback position, the Chiefs struggled through most of the year and finished with a record of 2-14.
Although Alex Smith is overvalued, his arrival in Kansas City brings a marked improvement at the quarterback position.
Coach Andy Reid has been able to get the most out of the quarterbacks he has coached. He has turned the likes of A.J. Feeley and Koy Detmer into respectable NFL quarterbacks.
- Parody News: BREAKING: Ray Rice To Workout For Kansas City Chiefs - SportsBlog.com (blog)
- Ultimate Standings: Fans' love for Andy Reid helps Chiefs in rankings - ESPN
- How the Kansas City Chiefs replace Jamaal Charles (or at least try to) - Arrowhead Pride (blog)
- Andy Reid says Chiefs sense of urgency needs to be better: "We all need to ... - Arrowhead Pride (blog)
- Free agent RB Pierre Thomas also getting workout with Kansas City Chiefs - Arrowhead Pride (blog)
- Fantasy football: Some free agent options for owners of Jamaal Charles, Justin ... - Dallas Morning News
- Kansas City Chiefs: An Open Letter To The Franchise - KC Kingdom