The summary is he groups quarterbacks into 4 tiers. The top 2 tiers pretty much consist of the best quarterbacks in the league. Tier 3 he describes as "good enough to not get replaced" and tier 4 is the Brady Quinn’s of the world.
Of the 13 QBs in the top 2 tiers, 11 of them were first round draft picks. The only two were Drew Brees (1st pick in the 2nd round) and Matt Schaub (3rd round).
The Chiefs, in order to maximize their chances of getting a QBOTF (a tier1/tier2 guy) need to take a QB in the first round.
- This RSS feed URL is deprecated
- Sammy Watkins in 2018: Pro Bowler or bust? - Arrowhead Pride (blog)
- Chiefs waived running back Akeem Hunt after reaching injury settlement Wednesday - Arrowhead Pride (blog)
- Frank Zombo could be on Kansas City Chiefs roster bubble - Arrowhead Addict
- Chiefs rookies hear from legends, get customized Royals jerseys during “Rookie Transition Program” - Arrowhead Pride (blog)
- Arrowheadlines: Chiefs named one of four teams that won't return to playoffs in '18 by USA Today - Arrowhead Pride (blog)
- Kansas City Chiefs waive Akeem Hunt after reaching injury settlement - Arrowhead Addict