The summary is he groups quarterbacks into 4 tiers. The top 2 tiers pretty much consist of the best quarterbacks in the league. Tier 3 he describes as "good enough to not get replaced" and tier 4 is the Brady Quinn’s of the world.
Of the 13 QBs in the top 2 tiers, 11 of them were first round draft picks. The only two were Drew Brees (1st pick in the 2nd round) and Matt Schaub (3rd round).
The Chiefs, in order to maximize their chances of getting a QBOTF (a tier1/tier2 guy) need to take a QB in the first round.
- Bills vs Chiefs livestream : Watch Buffalo Bills vs Kansas City Chiefs O nline ... - WTVB
- Kansas City Chiefs: Best 5-5 Playoff Team - NFL Spin Zone
- Chiefs-Bills scouting report - Kansas City Star
- Chiefs' Dustin Colquitt mastered rugby kick to become elite - Kansas City Star
- Bills vs. Chiefs picks and predictions: Kansas City expected to roll - Arrowhead Pride (blog)
- Kansas City Chiefs: Heavy Favorites Vs Buffalo Bills - KC Kingdom
- Chiefs' De'Anthony Thomas ruled out for Sunday - Kansas City Star