The summary is he groups quarterbacks into 4 tiers. The top 2 tiers pretty much consist of the best quarterbacks in the league. Tier 3 he describes as "good enough to not get replaced" and tier 4 is the Brady Quinn’s of the world.
Of the 13 QBs in the top 2 tiers, 11 of them were first round draft picks. The only two were Drew Brees (1st pick in the 2nd round) and Matt Schaub (3rd round).
The Chiefs, in order to maximize their chances of getting a QBOTF (a tier1/tier2 guy) need to take a QB in the first round.
- This RSS feed URL is deprecated
- Kansas City Chiefs fans ready to switch to Patrick Mahomes at quarterback - Arrowhead Addict
- Cure to what ails Chiefs is in the locker room - Kansas City Star
- What's wrong with the Chiefs? - FOXSports.com
- After loss to Giants, will Kansas City Chiefs even win AFC West ... - ESPN (blog)
- Chiefs' loss cost people big money in survivor pools - Kansas City Star (blog)
- Chiefs fans unload after loss to New York Giants - Kansas City Star (blog)