The summary is he groups quarterbacks into 4 tiers. The top 2 tiers pretty much consist of the best quarterbacks in the league. Tier 3 he describes as "good enough to not get replaced" and tier 4 is the Brady Quinn’s of the world.
Of the 13 QBs in the top 2 tiers, 11 of them were first round draft picks. The only two were Drew Brees (1st pick in the 2nd round) and Matt Schaub (3rd round).
The Chiefs, in order to maximize their chances of getting a QBOTF (a tier1/tier2 guy) need to take a QB in the first round.
- Kansas City Chiefs Postgame Quotes - NewOrleansSaints.com
- Chiefs emerging as the unlikely team to derail powerful Patriots - Sporting News
- Kansas City Chiefs: Winning without hitting their stride - Arrowhead Addict
- Chiefs notes: Team plays it safe with running back Jamaal Charles - Kansas City Star
- In five seconds, Tyreek Hill shows why the Chiefs thought he was ... - Kansas City Star (blog)
- Chiefs may be in early stages of yet another long winning streak - ESPN (blog)
- New Orleans Saints vs. Kansas City Chiefs Live Stream: How To Watch NFL Week 7 For Free - Decider