The summary is he groups quarterbacks into 4 tiers. The top 2 tiers pretty much consist of the best quarterbacks in the league. Tier 3 he describes as "good enough to not get replaced" and tier 4 is the Brady Quinn’s of the world.
Of the 13 QBs in the top 2 tiers, 11 of them were first round draft picks. The only two were Drew Brees (1st pick in the 2nd round) and Matt Schaub (3rd round).
The Chiefs, in order to maximize their chances of getting a QBOTF (a tier1/tier2 guy) need to take a QB in the first round.
- 2017 NFL mock draft: John Ross falls to Kansas City Chiefs - Arrowhead Addict
- Kansas City Chiefs: Raiders Move Highlights Chiefs Loyalty To KC - KC Kingdom
- Chiefs' Hunt calls Jamaal Charles' release 'a sad day,' but won't rule out future reunion - Kansas City Star
- Chiefs' Clark Hunt on decision to vote for Raiders move: 'It goes beyond the emotional component' - Kansas City Star
- 21st Annual Steak & Steak Dinner to feature Alex Smith - Springfield News-Leader
- Tony Romo Still Matters To The Kansas City Chiefs - KC Kingdom
- Are the Kansas City Chiefs set at wide receiver? - Arrowhead Addict - Arrowhead Addict