The summary is he groups quarterbacks into 4 tiers. The top 2 tiers pretty much consist of the best quarterbacks in the league. Tier 3 he describes as "good enough to not get replaced" and tier 4 is the Brady Quinn’s of the world.
Of the 13 QBs in the top 2 tiers, 11 of them were first round draft picks. The only two were Drew Brees (1st pick in the 2nd round) and Matt Schaub (3rd round).
The Chiefs, in order to maximize their chances of getting a QBOTF (a tier1/tier2 guy) need to take a QB in the first round.
- The Rise and Fall of Todd Haley in Kansas City - KC Kingdom
- Kansas City Chiefs vs. Pittsburgh Steelers: Prediction, preview, pick to win - UPI.com
- A Chiefs stack is one of many sneaky Week 4 DFS plays - NFL.com
- Kansas City Chiefs fans are hopeful for the season - KSHB
- Meet Jordan Devey, the Chiefs' tuba-playing lineman | The Kansas ... - Kansas City Star
- Steelers will decide whether Antonio Brown gets covered by Marcus Peters - ESPN (blog)
- Kansas City Chiefs enjoy rare coaching continuity - Arrowhead Pride (blog)