The summary is he groups quarterbacks into 4 tiers. The top 2 tiers pretty much consist of the best quarterbacks in the league. Tier 3 he describes as "good enough to not get replaced" and tier 4 is the Brady Quinn’s of the world.
Of the 13 QBs in the top 2 tiers, 11 of them were first round draft picks. The only two were Drew Brees (1st pick in the 2nd round) and Matt Schaub (3rd round).
The Chiefs, in order to maximize their chances of getting a QBOTF (a tier1/tier2 guy) need to take a QB in the first round.
- The Tonight Show made some jokes about the Raiders and Chiefs - Arrowhead Pride (blog)
- Why Raiders-Chiefs is the most important NFL game of 2016 - FOXSports.com
- Oakland Raiders S Karl Joseph out vs. Kansas… - The Denver Post
- NFL has had many prime-time stinkers this year, but Raiders-Chiefs isn't one of them - Miami Herald (blog)
- Chiefs use hockey-like substitutions to keep their defensive linemen fresh - Kansas City Star
- Chiefs WR Maclin to return for Raiders matchup - ESPN
- Alex Smith is Chiefs' nominee for NFL Man of the Year award - Kansas City Star