The summary is he groups quarterbacks into 4 tiers. The top 2 tiers pretty much consist of the best quarterbacks in the league. Tier 3 he describes as "good enough to not get replaced" and tier 4 is the Brady Quinn’s of the world.
Of the 13 QBs in the top 2 tiers, 11 of them were first round draft picks. The only two were Drew Brees (1st pick in the 2nd round) and Matt Schaub (3rd round).
The Chiefs, in order to maximize their chances of getting a QBOTF (a tier1/tier2 guy) need to take a QB in the first round.
- 7 Reasons Why the Kansas City Chiefs Will Return to the Playoffs - Bleacher Report
- Kansas City Chiefs partner with Kansas City Power & Light to be more ... - KSHB
- Travis Kelce Has Earned Opportunity to Start for the Kansas City Chiefs - Bleacher Report
- One projection not so high on Kansas City Chiefs' Dee Ford in 2014 - Arrowhead Pride (blog)
- Charles, Bowe, Berry out for practice - ESPN (blog)
- Chiefs have to stick by Eric Fisher - ESPN (blog)
- Cam Newton enjoys successful return as Panthers top Chiefs - ESPN