The summary is he groups quarterbacks into 4 tiers. The top 2 tiers pretty much consist of the best quarterbacks in the league. Tier 3 he describes as "good enough to not get replaced" and tier 4 is the Brady Quinn’s of the world.
Of the 13 QBs in the top 2 tiers, 11 of them were first round draft picks. The only two were Drew Brees (1st pick in the 2nd round) and Matt Schaub (3rd round).
The Chiefs, in order to maximize their chances of getting a QBOTF (a tier1/tier2 guy) need to take a QB in the first round.
- Kansas City Chiefs QB coach works out Kansas State quarterback - Arrowhead Pride (blog)
- Is Knile Davis a future starter for the Kansas City Chiefs? - Arrowhead Pride (blog)
- Kansas City Chiefs, Justin Houston not talking yet - Arrowhead Addict
- Are the odds against Kansas City Chiefs wide receiver Jeremy Maclin in Kansas ... - Yahoo Sports
- Kansas City Chiefs Grant Superfan Betty Johnson's Dying Wish - Huffington Post
- Kansas City Chiefs Draft Countdown: Making a Case for ILB Ben Heeney - Bleacher Report
- Jamaal Charles says he's nowhere near the finish line - ESPN (blog)