The summary is he groups quarterbacks into 4 tiers. The top 2 tiers pretty much consist of the best quarterbacks in the league. Tier 3 he describes as "good enough to not get replaced" and tier 4 is the Brady Quinn’s of the world.
Of the 13 QBs in the top 2 tiers, 11 of them were first round draft picks. The only two were Drew Brees (1st pick in the 2nd round) and Matt Schaub (3rd round).
The Chiefs, in order to maximize their chances of getting a QBOTF (a tier1/tier2 guy) need to take a QB in the first round.
- Chiefs OL Mitch Morse Impressed With “Quickness, Leverage and ... - KCChiefs.com
- Jack Steadman, former Kansas City Chiefs GM, dies at 86 - NFL.com
- The Kansas City Chiefs' New Archenemies - Arrowhead Addict
- Kansas City Chiefs: Full Position Breakdown and Depth-Chart Analysis at WR - Bleacher Report
- Miami Dolphins concerned about guard and Kansas City Chiefs could have an ... - Arrowhead Pride (blog)
- This is how Tamba Hali trains for the Kansas City Chiefs season - Arrowhead Pride (blog)
- ESPN's future NFL power rankings have Kansas City Chiefs in the top 10 - Arrowhead Pride (blog)