The summary is he groups quarterbacks into 4 tiers. The top 2 tiers pretty much consist of the best quarterbacks in the league. Tier 3 he describes as "good enough to not get replaced" and tier 4 is the Brady Quinn’s of the world.
Of the 13 QBs in the top 2 tiers, 11 of them were first round draft picks. The only two were Drew Brees (1st pick in the 2nd round) and Matt Schaub (3rd round).
The Chiefs, in order to maximize their chances of getting a QBOTF (a tier1/tier2 guy) need to take a QB in the first round.
- If I were Kansas City Chiefs GM John Dorsey: A 3-step plan - Arrowhead Pride (blog)
- Who might the leave the Chiefs? - Arrowhead Addict
- Kansas City Chiefs 2016 offensive line has more questions than answers - Arrowhead Pride (blog)
- Kansas City Chiefs Scouting Report: Laremy Tunsil - KC Kingdom
- Eric Berry is one of the Kansas City Chiefs three top 10 safeties in free agency - Arrowhead Pride (blog)
- Former tight end Tony Gonzalez looks forward to being in Chiefs' Ring of Honor one day - Kansas City Star
- The two best moments of the Kansas City Chiefs season - Arrowhead Pride (blog)