The summary is he groups quarterbacks into 4 tiers. The top 2 tiers pretty much consist of the best quarterbacks in the league. Tier 3 he describes as "good enough to not get replaced" and tier 4 is the Brady Quinn’s of the world.
Of the 13 QBs in the top 2 tiers, 11 of them were first round draft picks. The only two were Drew Brees (1st pick in the 2nd round) and Matt Schaub (3rd round).
The Chiefs, in order to maximize their chances of getting a QBOTF (a tier1/tier2 guy) need to take a QB in the first round.
- Four tight ends an option for the Kansas City Chiefs? - Arrowhead Pride (blog)
- Why your Chiefs optimism should start with Mitchell Schwartz - Kansas City Star (blog)
- Six Pack: Kansas City Chiefs Outside Linebackers - Arrowhead Pride (blog)
- Kansas City Chiefs will broadcast preseason games, coaches shows in St. Louis - Awful Announcing
- Arrowheadlines: Kansas City Chiefs News 6/23 - Arrowhead Pride (blog)
- Chiefs will broadcast preseason games in St. Louis - Kansas City Star
- Two Sooners in, two out in Kansas City Chiefs 53-man roster projection by ESPN - Tulsa World