The summary is he groups quarterbacks into 4 tiers. The top 2 tiers pretty much consist of the best quarterbacks in the league. Tier 3 he describes as "good enough to not get replaced" and tier 4 is the Brady Quinn’s of the world.
Of the 13 QBs in the top 2 tiers, 11 of them were first round draft picks. The only two were Drew Brees (1st pick in the 2nd round) and Matt Schaub (3rd round).
The Chiefs, in order to maximize their chances of getting a QBOTF (a tier1/tier2 guy) need to take a QB in the first round.
- Kansas City Chiefs: Early Rookie Progress Reports - Bleacher Report
- Kansas City Chiefs' Justin Houston absent from OTAs - FOXSports.com
- Chiefs OTA Observations 5/26: Day One in the Books - KCChiefs.com
- Kansas City Chiefs' Eric Berry has finished cancer treatment, now awaiting results - FOXSports.com
- Predicting Kansas City Chiefs' 2015 Breakout Stars - Bleacher Report
- Here's what makes Sean Smith so good for the Kansas City Chiefs - Arrowhead Pride (blog)
- What to watch for at Kansas City Chiefs practice this week - Arrowhead Pride (blog)