The summary is he groups quarterbacks into 4 tiers. The top 2 tiers pretty much consist of the best quarterbacks in the league. Tier 3 he describes as "good enough to not get replaced" and tier 4 is the Brady Quinn’s of the world.
Of the 13 QBs in the top 2 tiers, 11 of them were first round draft picks. The only two were Drew Brees (1st pick in the 2nd round) and Matt Schaub (3rd round).
The Chiefs, in order to maximize their chances of getting a QBOTF (a tier1/tier2 guy) need to take a QB in the first round.
- Dee Ford's 2015 role with Kansas City Chiefs could be decided in next few days - AL.com
- Kansas City Chiefs salary cap scenarios and deadlines to consider - Arrowhead Pride (blog)
- Kansas City Chiefs: 5 Questions Worth Asking - NFL Spin Zone
- Kansas City Chiefs featured in Gridiron Glory Football Hall of Fame exhibit at ... - KSHB
- Kansas City Chiefs: Latest Free-Agency News and Rumors - Bleacher Report
- Kansas City Chiefs free agents 2015: Who to keep, who to let go - Arrowhead Pride (blog)
- Steelers 2015 Schedule: An early look at the Kansas City Chiefs - Behind the Steel Curtain (blog)