The summary is he groups quarterbacks into 4 tiers. The top 2 tiers pretty much consist of the best quarterbacks in the league. Tier 3 he describes as "good enough to not get replaced" and tier 4 is the Brady Quinn’s of the world.
Of the 13 QBs in the top 2 tiers, 11 of them were first round draft picks. The only two were Drew Brees (1st pick in the 2nd round) and Matt Schaub (3rd round).
The Chiefs, in order to maximize their chances of getting a QBOTF (a tier1/tier2 guy) need to take a QB in the first round.
- Kansas City Chiefs Trade Rumors: Vincent Jackson - KC Kingdom
- Don't look for a rivalry when Chiefs meet Rams - ESPN (blog)
- St. Louis Rams vs. Kansas City Chiefs Preview - KCChiefs.com
- 10/22 Practice Recap: Kansas City Chiefs Prepare for St. Louis Rams' Nasty D ... - KCChiefs.com
- KC Chiefs say Jamaal Charles passed several concussion tests - Kansas City Star
- Hard to see Kansas City Chiefs adding any notable WR help at NFL trade deadline - Arrowhead Pride (blog)
- St. Louis Rams vs. Kansas City Chiefs Betting Odds, Analysis, NFL Pick - Bleacher Report