The summary is he groups quarterbacks into 4 tiers. The top 2 tiers pretty much consist of the best quarterbacks in the league. Tier 3 he describes as "good enough to not get replaced" and tier 4 is the Brady Quinn’s of the world.
Of the 13 QBs in the top 2 tiers, 11 of them were first round draft picks. The only two were Drew Brees (1st pick in the 2nd round) and Matt Schaub (3rd round).
The Chiefs, in order to maximize their chances of getting a QBOTF (a tier1/tier2 guy) need to take a QB in the first round.
- Dee Ford Of The Kansas City Chiefs: An NFL Rookie's Perspective On Financial ... - Forbes
- Kansas City Chiefs Quotes: Bob Sutton, Phillip Gaines, Tyler Bray - Arrowhead Addict
- Kansas City Chiefs: 2014 Rookie Roles - KC Kingdom
- Kansas City Chiefs Player Profile: Tyler Bray - KC Kingdom
- Chiefs Camp Report: Day 4 - ESPN (blog)
- Chiefs Camp Report: Day 3 - ESPN (blog)
- The good and bad of the Kansas City Chiefs safeties in 2014 training camp - Arrowhead Pride (blog)