The summary is he groups quarterbacks into 4 tiers. The top 2 tiers pretty much consist of the best quarterbacks in the league. Tier 3 he describes as "good enough to not get replaced" and tier 4 is the Brady Quinn’s of the world.
Of the 13 QBs in the top 2 tiers, 11 of them were first round draft picks. The only two were Drew Brees (1st pick in the 2nd round) and Matt Schaub (3rd round).
The Chiefs, in order to maximize their chances of getting a QBOTF (a tier1/tier2 guy) need to take a QB in the first round.
- Kansas City Chiefs: Charcandrick West Should Go On The Trade Block - KC Kingdom
- Mellinger Minutes: Duffy's Cy Young obstacle, the promise of the Chiefs' offense and more - Kansas City Star (blog)
- Kansas City Chiefs welcome back OLB Tamba Hali to defense - UPI.com
- The Kansas City Chiefs run defense kind of sucks this preseason - Arrowhead Pride (blog)
- Kansas City Chiefs are racing the clock to get Nick Foles prepared ... - ESPN (blog)
- Nick Foles shines against former team as Kansas City Chiefs lose 21-20 to Los Angeles Rams - FOXSports.com
- Sports Betting Spotlight: Kansas City Chiefs season preview | Las ... - Las Vegas Review-Journal