The summary is he groups quarterbacks into 4 tiers. The top 2 tiers pretty much consist of the best quarterbacks in the league. Tier 3 he describes as "good enough to not get replaced" and tier 4 is the Brady Quinn’s of the world.
Of the 13 QBs in the top 2 tiers, 11 of them were first round draft picks. The only two were Drew Brees (1st pick in the 2nd round) and Matt Schaub (3rd round).
The Chiefs, in order to maximize their chances of getting a QBOTF (a tier1/tier2 guy) need to take a QB in the first round.
- Practice gets physical for the Chiefs as they finally put on the pads - ESPN (blog)
- Chiefs chairman Clark Hunt says G.M. decides when to keep, cut a player with ... - Kansas City Star
- Photo gallery: Chiefs training camp Aug. 2 - Kansas City Star
- 2015 Fantasy Football Draft Prep: Kansas City Chiefs team outlook - CBS sports.com (blog)
- Alex Smith, Jeremy Maclin suddenly look like total strangers - ESPN (blog)
- Chiefs RB Jamaal Charles feels like he's 'the LeBron of football' - ESPN
- Hall of Fame profile: Kansas City Chiefs G Will Shields - Yahoo Sports (blog)