The summary is he groups quarterbacks into 4 tiers. The top 2 tiers pretty much consist of the best quarterbacks in the league. Tier 3 he describes as "good enough to not get replaced" and tier 4 is the Brady Quinn’s of the world.
Of the 13 QBs in the top 2 tiers, 11 of them were first round draft picks. The only two were Drew Brees (1st pick in the 2nd round) and Matt Schaub (3rd round).
The Chiefs, in order to maximize their chances of getting a QBOTF (a tier1/tier2 guy) need to take a QB in the first round.
- Kansas City Chiefs at Pittsburgh Steelers Prediction - New York Times
- Remembering Joe Montana and the Kansas City Chiefs 1993 season - KCChiefs.com
- Who To Root For: Kansas City Chiefs Playoff Scenarios (Week 16 Edition) - Arrowhead Addict
- Kansas City Chiefs' Hall Of Famer Bobby Bell Graduates College At Age 74 - FanSided
- Game Day Preview: Kansas City Chiefs at Pittsburgh Steelers - New Pittsburgh Courier
- Albert Wilson is becoming a force for the Kansas City Chiefs - Arrowhead Pride (blog)
- Chiefs' Dwayne Bowe ruled questionable after missing third day of practice - Kansas City Star