The summary is he groups quarterbacks into 4 tiers. The top 2 tiers pretty much consist of the best quarterbacks in the league. Tier 3 he describes as "good enough to not get replaced" and tier 4 is the Brady Quinn’s of the world.
Of the 13 QBs in the top 2 tiers, 11 of them were first round draft picks. The only two were Drew Brees (1st pick in the 2nd round) and Matt Schaub (3rd round).
The Chiefs, in order to maximize their chances of getting a QBOTF (a tier1/tier2 guy) need to take a QB in the first round.
- Chiefs' hot offense rolls into LA for matchup with Chargers - FOXSports.com
- Chiefs' Parker Ehinger feels 'just as good' as he did before 2016 injury - Kansas City Star
- A nice show of hands: Chiefs' Chris Jones wins AFC's weekly award - Kansas City Star
- Rich Gannon says Chiefs QB Alex Smith is playing like he has in the past - Arrowhead Pride (blog)
- Telesco weathers Ls better than Chiefs GM did Ws - The San Diego Union-Tribune
- Chiefs' Kareem Hunt has clear request: 'Stop sleeping on me' - FOXSports.com
- Kansas City Chiefs make several practice squad moves - Arrowhead Addict