The summary is he groups quarterbacks into 4 tiers. The top 2 tiers pretty much consist of the best quarterbacks in the league. Tier 3 he describes as "good enough to not get replaced" and tier 4 is the Brady Quinn’s of the world.
Of the 13 QBs in the top 2 tiers, 11 of them were first round draft picks. The only two were Drew Brees (1st pick in the 2nd round) and Matt Schaub (3rd round).
The Chiefs, in order to maximize their chances of getting a QBOTF (a tier1/tier2 guy) need to take a QB in the first round.
- Eric Fisher and the Kansas City Chiefs showed me something - Arrowhead Pride (blog)
- Kansas City Chiefs: 5 Takeaways from Week 2 Loss to Broncos - Arrowhead Addict
- Kansas City Chiefs Report Card Vs Denver Broncos - KC Kingdom
- Kansas City Chiefs: Despite Loss and Injuries, Team Shows Promise and Fight - Bleacher Report
- Chiefs running back Jamaal Charles has high ankle sprain - Kansas City Star
- Broncos fend off Alex Smith, Chiefs with goal-line stand - ESPN
- Reid: Chiefs to stay with struggling kicker - ESPN (blog)