The summary is he groups quarterbacks into 4 tiers. The top 2 tiers pretty much consist of the best quarterbacks in the league. Tier 3 he describes as "good enough to not get replaced" and tier 4 is the Brady Quinn’s of the world.
Of the 13 QBs in the top 2 tiers, 11 of them were first round draft picks. The only two were Drew Brees (1st pick in the 2nd round) and Matt Schaub (3rd round).
The Chiefs, in order to maximize their chances of getting a QBOTF (a tier1/tier2 guy) need to take a QB in the first round.
- Denver Broncos vs. Kansas City Chiefs Betting Odds, Analysis and NFL Pick - Bleacher Report
- Chiefs safety Eric Berry gets support from his 'hero' - Kansas City Star (blog)
- Jamaal Charles dedicates Chiefs-Broncos game to drowning victim in Savannah ... - Kansas City Star
- How the Kansas City Chiefs will respond after the Eric Berry news - Arrowhead Pride (blog)
- How the Kansas City Chiefs plan to replace Eric Berry - Arrowhead Pride (blog)
- Denver Broncos Vs. Kansas City Chiefs 2014: Prediction, Betting Odds, Preview ... - International Business Times
- Kansas City Chiefs' Eric Berry has an entire city (and more) behind him - Arrowhead Pride (blog)