The summary is he groups quarterbacks into 4 tiers. The top 2 tiers pretty much consist of the best quarterbacks in the league. Tier 3 he describes as "good enough to not get replaced" and tier 4 is the Brady Quinn’s of the world.
Of the 13 QBs in the top 2 tiers, 11 of them were first round draft picks. The only two were Drew Brees (1st pick in the 2nd round) and Matt Schaub (3rd round).
The Chiefs, in order to maximize their chances of getting a QBOTF (a tier1/tier2 guy) need to take a QB in the first round.
- Chiefs' Tamba Hali vents multiple frustrations on Twitter: 'Am I needed in KC anymore?' - Kansas City Star
- Best individual football seasons the past 25 years: No. 9, Kansas City Chiefs QB Elvis Grbac, 2000 - News-Herald.com
- PFT preseason power rankings No. 8: Kansas City Chiefs - NBCSports.com
- NFL: Talented Kansas City Chiefs must forget dramatic offseason ... - UPI.com
- Parole commissioner in OJ Simpson hearing explains Chiefs tie - ESPN
- Catching up with former Kansas City Chiefs DL Bill Maas - Arrowhead Addict
- Chiefs need to provide answers about GM change on Monday - ESPN (blog)