The summary is he groups quarterbacks into 4 tiers. The top 2 tiers pretty much consist of the best quarterbacks in the league. Tier 3 he describes as "good enough to not get replaced" and tier 4 is the Brady Quinn’s of the world.
Of the 13 QBs in the top 2 tiers, 11 of them were first round draft picks. The only two were Drew Brees (1st pick in the 2nd round) and Matt Schaub (3rd round).
The Chiefs, in order to maximize their chances of getting a QBOTF (a tier1/tier2 guy) need to take a QB in the first round.
- This RSS feed URL is deprecated
- Kareem Hunt promises to 'get better' for Chiefs after Rookie of the Year debut - Sporting News
- Time for the Chiefs to draft... a quarterback - Arrowhead Pride (blog)
- Nick Foles nearly quit NFL, but prayer led him to Chiefs. Now he's on cusp of Super Bowl - Kansas City Star (blog)
- The Kansas City Chiefs have several decisions to make at safety - Arrowhead Addict
- The Kansas City Chiefs retain Bob Sutton for another week - Arrowhead Addict
- Coby Fleener could make a perfect target for Kansas City Chiefs - Arrowhead Addict