The summary is he groups quarterbacks into 4 tiers. The top 2 tiers pretty much consist of the best quarterbacks in the league. Tier 3 he describes as "good enough to not get replaced" and tier 4 is the Brady Quinn’s of the world.
Of the 13 QBs in the top 2 tiers, 11 of them were first round draft picks. The only two were Drew Brees (1st pick in the 2nd round) and Matt Schaub (3rd round).
The Chiefs, in order to maximize their chances of getting a QBOTF (a tier1/tier2 guy) need to take a QB in the first round.
- Jamell Fleming on Kansas City Chiefs roster bubble after NFL Draft - Tulsa World
- Chiefs sign second-round draft pick Chris Jones - Kansas City Star
- Chiefs again release receiver Fred Williams - Kansas City Star
- Cushon signs with Kansas City Chiefs - Pittsburg Morning Sun
- Kansas City radio station objects to Chiefs drafting Hill, starts fundraiser - ESPN (blog)
- Kansas City Chiefs make the right move in picking up Eric Fisher's fifth-year option - EndZoneScore
- Kansas City Chiefs players visit Pittsburg family in hospital - Joplin Globe