The summary is he groups quarterbacks into 4 tiers. The top 2 tiers pretty much consist of the best quarterbacks in the league. Tier 3 he describes as "good enough to not get replaced" and tier 4 is the Brady Quinn’s of the world.
Of the 13 QBs in the top 2 tiers, 11 of them were first round draft picks. The only two were Drew Brees (1st pick in the 2nd round) and Matt Schaub (3rd round).
The Chiefs, in order to maximize their chances of getting a QBOTF (a tier1/tier2 guy) need to take a QB in the first round.
- This RSS feed URL is deprecated
- Kansas City Chiefs Mock Draft: Defense and O-line the focus, predictions for every pick - CBSSports.com
- Chiefs' best and worst away games to travel to - Chiefs Wire
- Kansas City Chiefs: Youth Movement with defense - KC Kingdom
- Kansas City Chiefs' Robert Golden hosts diabetes walk at Edison High School - KFSN-TV
- KC Chiefs projected NFL draft picks, mock draft, 4/21/18 | The ... - Kansas City Star
- Former Chiefs defensive lineman says he smoked pot before every game - Kansas City Star (blog)