I searched around the internet, but can’t seem to find anything. I read a a couple weeks ago he would be ready for the Chargers game. Has anyone heard anything? It would be great to have him back.
- Kansas City Chiefs' Justin Houston absent from OTAs - FOXSports.com
- Chiefs coach says Eric Berry has completed cancer treatments, waiting on results - Kansas City Star
- Predicting Kansas City Chiefs' 2015 Breakout Stars - Bleacher Report
- Makeup of Chiefs' offensive line a key issue in offseason practice - ESPN (blog)
- Here's what makes Sean Smith so good for the Kansas City Chiefs - Arrowhead Pride (blog)
- What to watch for at Kansas City Chiefs practice this week - Arrowhead Pride (blog)
- Gridiron Chronicles: Hanging up the Cleats - KCChiefs.com