I searched around the internet, but can’t seem to find anything. I read a a couple weeks ago he would be ready for the Chargers game. Has anyone heard anything? It would be great to have him back.
- Alex Smith, Kansas City Chiefs waste big opportunity at Arrowhead - UPI.com
- Kansas City Chiefs coach, fans prepare for 2017 season - KSHB
- Frustrating loss caps solid, but unsatisfying, season for Chiefs' Alex Smith - Kansas City Star
- Andy Reid also disagreed with holding call, but more diplomatically than Travis Kelce - Kansas City Star
- Should the Chiefs move on from Alex Smith? They at least need to think about it - Kansas City Star (blog)
- Reid disagrees with holding call on 2-point try - ESPN
- Chiefs-Steelers game drew record TV rating for NBC - Kansas City Star