I searched around the internet, but can’t seem to find anything. I read a a couple weeks ago he would be ready for the Chargers game. Has anyone heard anything? It would be great to have him back.
- Flu season hits the Kansas City Chiefs - Arrowhead Pride (blog)
- Kansas City Chiefs vs. Pittsburgh Steelers: Breaking Down the Chiefs' Game Plan - Bleacher Report
- Kansas City Chiefs: Alex Smith Is Not A Franchise Quarterback - KC Kingdom
- Kansas City Chiefs vs. Pittsburgh Steelers Betting Odds, Analysis, NFL Pick - Bleacher Report
- Grading the Kansas City Chiefs offensive line change - Arrowhead Pride (blog)
- Here's how Chiefs could be eliminated from playoffs - ESPN (blog)
- Kansas City Chiefs 2015 schedule already has 14 of 16 opponents nailed down - Arrowhead Pride (blog)