I searched around the internet, but can’t seem to find anything. I read a a couple weeks ago he would be ready for the Chargers game. Has anyone heard anything? It would be great to have him back.
- Kansas City Chiefs Have Reached Out to Louis Riddick to Replace John Dorsey as GM - The Big Lead
- Chiefs' West on Mahomes: 'He's got a cannon on him' - NFL.com
- Despite bizarre nature of Dorsey firing, Chiefs' GM job seen as ideal across NFL - Kansas City Star
- Editorial: Could coming out be a career-ender in the NFL? Ex-Chiefs tackle Ryan O'Callaghan's story offers hope - Kansas City Star
- We should've known Chris Jones was going to be this good for the Chiefs - Arrowhead Pride (blog)
- Chiefs seem adrift while Raiders ride momentum - ESPN (blog)
- Redskins 2017 Season Preview: Kansas City Chiefs, Week 4 - Redskins.com