I searched around the internet, but can’t seem to find anything. I read a a couple weeks ago he would be ready for the Chargers game. Has anyone heard anything? It would be great to have him back.
- Chiefs lineman Laurent Duvernay-Tardif still aiming for medical degree, but focused on football - Kansas City Star
- Chiefs' Eric Berry is a no-show for training camp on veteran reporting day - Kansas City Star
- Local sportswear stores prepare for Kansas City Chiefs season - KSHB
- Six Pack: Kansas City Chiefs Safeties - Arrowhead Pride (blog)
- Kansas City Chiefs welcome public to training camp this weekend - fox4kc.com
- Kansas City Chiefs rookie Mitch Mathews will be relying on jump ... - Kansas City Star
- Chiefs president Mark Donovan defends parking price increase ... - Kansas City Star