I’ve heard many theories from Pioli is no longer in full control and RAC is finally being able to coach his way to this is Pioli trying to save his job.
Somehow this DC part strikes me as building in an excuse if/WHEN the Steelers throttle this team on MNF. Romeo claimed a perception of the way the offense views him as the reason for the change. I just have a hard time buying that because its a poor way to lead, though poor leadership seems to be the one thing we have down this year.
- This RSS feed URL is deprecated
- Chiefs sign Darrelle Revis - ESPN
- Chiefs can assure Bills that Tyrod Taylor is right choice at quarterback - Kansas City Star
- Ty Law, Leslie O'Neal among 2018 Chiefs semi-finalists for Pro Football Hall of Fame - Arrowhead Addict
- Chiefs needs answers for their slumping running game -- and fast - ESPN (blog)
- Chiefs should have "high level of panic" if they lose to Bills - Arrowhead Addict
- Former KC Chiefs GM John Dorsey does first interview since firing ... - Kansas City Star