I’ve heard many theories from Pioli is no longer in full control and RAC is finally being able to coach his way to this is Pioli trying to save his job.
Somehow this DC part strikes me as building in an excuse if/WHEN the Steelers throttle this team on MNF. Romeo claimed a perception of the way the offense views him as the reason for the change. I just have a hard time buying that because its a poor way to lead, though poor leadership seems to be the one thing we have down this year.
- Five things to know about Kansas City Chiefs - Bills Blitz - The Buffalo News
- Buffalo Football Report Thursday Preview: Buffalo Bills vs. Kansas City Chiefs - Scout
- Defensive back Ron Parker is Chiefs' 'ultimate team guy' - Kansas City Star
- Buffalo Bills vs. Kansas City Chiefs Betting Odds, Analysis, NFL Pick - Bleacher Report
- Kansas City Chiefs RBs are thriving even without Jamaal Charles - FOXSports.com
- With the support of Chiefs' 'family,' Eric Berry back to being himself - Kansas City Star
- Five reasons the Chiefs will make the playoffs - ESPN (blog)