I’ve heard many theories from Pioli is no longer in full control and RAC is finally being able to coach his way to this is Pioli trying to save his job.
Somehow this DC part strikes me as building in an excuse if/WHEN the Steelers throttle this team on MNF. Romeo claimed a perception of the way the offense views him as the reason for the change. I just have a hard time buying that because its a poor way to lead, though poor leadership seems to be the one thing we have down this year.
- This RSS feed URL is deprecated
- NFL Network analyst: Chiefs have had 'no discussions' on trading Marcus Peters - Kansas City Star (blog)
- Reminder: Chiefs kicker Harrison Butker was an absolute steal - Arrowhead Pride (blog)
- Kansas City Chiefs trade value in the 2018 NFL Draft - Arrowhead Addict
- Does a Dontari Poe reunion make sense for the Kansas City Chiefs? - Arrowhead Addict
- Chiefs lineman getting medical degree wants 'MD' added to back of his jersey - For The Win
- Marcus Peters Trade Rumors: Chiefs CB 'May Not Be Long for Kansas City' - Bleacher Report