I’ve heard many theories from Pioli is no longer in full control and RAC is finally being able to coach his way to this is Pioli trying to save his job.
Somehow this DC part strikes me as building in an excuse if/WHEN the Steelers throttle this team on MNF. Romeo claimed a perception of the way the offense views him as the reason for the change. I just have a hard time buying that because its a poor way to lead, though poor leadership seems to be the one thing we have down this year.
- This RSS feed URL is deprecated
- Defensive help could be coming for Chiefs via draft - Kansas City Star
- PODCAST: Chiefs seven-round mock, draft prop bets and a giant draft mailbag - Arrowhead Pride (blog)
- Five things you may not know about Chiefs' 2018 schedule - Kansas City Star (blog)
- Chargers' Philip Rivers excited to play Chiefs in Week 1 - NFL.com
- Kansas City Chiefs And Ticketmaster Extend Partnership As The Team Transitions To Digital Ticketing For All ... - PR Newswire (press release)
- Arrowheadlines: Patrick Mahomes will be a top-five fantasy quarterback - Arrowhead Pride (blog)