I’ve heard many theories from Pioli is no longer in full control and RAC is finally being able to coach his way to this is Pioli trying to save his job.
Somehow this DC part strikes me as building in an excuse if/WHEN the Steelers throttle this team on MNF. Romeo claimed a perception of the way the offense views him as the reason for the change. I just have a hard time buying that because its a poor way to lead, though poor leadership seems to be the one thing we have down this year.
- Kansas City Chiefs Scouting Report: Jalen Ramsey - KC Kingdom
- 2016 NFL free agency: Could Chiefs' Jeff Allen upgrade New York Giants' offensive line? - Big Blue View
- Does free agent Riley Cooper interest the Kansas City Chiefs receivers? - Arrowhead Pride (blog)
- Chiefs can create more salary cap space with tough decisions on Eric Fisher, Jamaal Charles - Arrowhead Pride (blog)
- West and Ware Changed the Culture of the Chiefs in '15 Under Charles' Watch - KCChiefs.com
- If I were Kansas City Chiefs GM John Dorsey: A 3-step plan - Arrowhead Pride (blog)
- Kansas City Chiefs 2016 offensive line has more questions than answers - Arrowhead Pride (blog)