I’ve heard many theories from Pioli is no longer in full control and RAC is finally being able to coach his way to this is Pioli trying to save his job.
Somehow this DC part strikes me as building in an excuse if/WHEN the Steelers throttle this team on MNF. Romeo claimed a perception of the way the offense views him as the reason for the change. I just have a hard time buying that because its a poor way to lead, though poor leadership seems to be the one thing we have down this year.
- NFL power rankings Week 14: It's time to believe in the Chiefs and Lions - SB Nation
- Raiders opponent outlook: Kansas City Chiefs - The Mercury News
- Perfect attendance for Chiefs' practice on Monday - Kansas City Star
- Oakland Raiders Travel To Kansas City For Thursday Night Football Matchup Against Chiefs - Raiders.com
- Snow in KC? Probably. Frigid temps? Count on it. Going to the Chiefs game? Bundle up. - Kansas City Star
- Have the Chiefs tapped into the Royals' never-die attitude? - Kansas City Star (blog)
- Chiefs rewarded for their willingness to open up offense - ESPN (blog)