I’ve heard many theories from Pioli is no longer in full control and RAC is finally being able to coach his way to this is Pioli trying to save his job.
Somehow this DC part strikes me as building in an excuse if/WHEN the Steelers throttle this team on MNF. Romeo claimed a perception of the way the offense views him as the reason for the change. I just have a hard time buying that because its a poor way to lead, though poor leadership seems to be the one thing we have down this year.
- Chiefs-Bengals scouting report - Kansas City Star
- Free Kansas City Chiefs app now available - Topeka Capital Journal
- It didn't look like it, but Chiefs worked on the free play before Packers game - ESPN (blog)
- Will Alex Smith and Kansas City Chiefs be ready for Cincinnati Bengals blitz? - Arrowhead Pride (blog)
- Kansas City Chiefs' QB Alex Smith under fire in more ways than one - FOXSports.com
- Opposing Outlook: What Kansas City Chiefs fans think of the Bengals' Week 4 ... - Cincy Jungle
- After first NFL reception, Chiefs' Chris Conley wants more - Kansas City Star