I’ve heard many theories from Pioli is no longer in full control and RAC is finally being able to coach his way to this is Pioli trying to save his job.
Somehow this DC part strikes me as building in an excuse if/WHEN the Steelers throttle this team on MNF. Romeo claimed a perception of the way the offense views him as the reason for the change. I just have a hard time buying that because its a poor way to lead, though poor leadership seems to be the one thing we have down this year.
- Are the Kansas City Chiefs in win-now mode? - Arrowhead Pride (blog)
- 2017 NFL Draft KC Chiefs Scouting Report: Derek Barnett - KC Kingdom
- Why not Christian McCaffrey for Chiefs in first round of draft? - ESPN (blog)
- Tony Romo rumors: Chiefs, Texans named most likely destinations - Arrowhead Addict
- Now four years in, Chiefs quarterback Tyler Bray eager to prove growth - Kansas City Star
- 2017 NFL Draft Kansas City Chiefs Scouting Report: Sidney Jones - KC Kingdom
- 2017 NFL Mock Draft: KC Chiefs Go Best Available in Every Round - KC Kingdom