I’ve heard many theories from Pioli is no longer in full control and RAC is finally being able to coach his way to this is Pioli trying to save his job.
Somehow this DC part strikes me as building in an excuse if/WHEN the Steelers throttle this team on MNF. Romeo claimed a perception of the way the offense views him as the reason for the change. I just have a hard time buying that because its a poor way to lead, though poor leadership seems to be the one thing we have down this year.
- Kansas City Chiefs don't plan to dump Derrick Johnson - NFL.com
- Kansas City Chiefs don't need as much cap space for draft picks as you think - Arrowhead Pride (blog)
- Five Things to Know About Chiefs WR Jeremy Maclin - KCChiefs.com
- Kansas City Chiefs superfan 'X-Factor' helps kids with cancer - KSHB
- 2015 NFL mock draft: Andrus Peat to Kansas City Chiefs at No. 18 - SB Nation
- Kansas City Chiefs 2016 free agents loaded with a few stars - Arrowhead Pride (blog)
- Kansas City Chiefs remaining needs, post-free agency - Arrowhead Pride (blog)