I’ve heard many theories from Pioli is no longer in full control and RAC is finally being able to coach his way to this is Pioli trying to save his job.
Somehow this DC part strikes me as building in an excuse if/WHEN the Steelers throttle this team on MNF. Romeo claimed a perception of the way the offense views him as the reason for the change. I just have a hard time buying that because its a poor way to lead, though poor leadership seems to be the one thing we have down this year.
- Chiefs Quotes: Bob Sutton, Phillip Gaines, Tyler Bray - Arrowhead Addict
- Benching of Sean Smith makes little sense - ESPN (blog)
- Chiefs Camp Report: Day 4 - ESPN (blog)
- Have the Kansas City Chiefs Regressed in 2014 - KC Kingdom
- Team preview: Kansas City Chiefs - National Football Post
- Chiefs Camp Report: Day 3 - ESPN (blog)
- Q&A: Ford, Thomas rookies to watch - ESPN (blog)