I’ve heard many theories from Pioli is no longer in full control and RAC is finally being able to coach his way to this is Pioli trying to save his job.
Somehow this DC part strikes me as building in an excuse if/WHEN the Steelers throttle this team on MNF. Romeo claimed a perception of the way the offense views him as the reason for the change. I just have a hard time buying that because its a poor way to lead, though poor leadership seems to be the one thing we have down this year.
- Chiefs center Mitch Morse does not need surgery on injured foot - Kansas City Star
- Chiefs will tie a record with another division win Sunday against the Chargers - Kansas City Star
- 'Arrowhead was electric' Eagles fan writes thank-you letter to Chiefs supporters - Kansas City Star (blog)
- NFL Power Rankings: Kansas City Chiefs Chiefs come in at No. 4 - Arrowhead Addict
- Film Review: Patriots stole a big play from the Kansas City Chiefs - Pats Pulpit
- Big Charlie's Saloon: the one place celebrating the Kansas City Chiefs victory - Philly.com
- Weekend's worst bad beats - ESPN