I’ve heard many theories from Pioli is no longer in full control and RAC is finally being able to coach his way to this is Pioli trying to save his job.
Somehow this DC part strikes me as building in an excuse if/WHEN the Steelers throttle this team on MNF. Romeo claimed a perception of the way the offense views him as the reason for the change. I just have a hard time buying that because its a poor way to lead, though poor leadership seems to be the one thing we have down this year.
- Is Parker Ehinger the Kansas City Chiefs future at guard? Well... - Arrowhead Pride (blog)
- Ex-Wando, Citadel receiver Brandon Eakins ready for NFL shot with Kansas City Chiefs - Charleston Post Courier (press release)
- AP source: Kansas City Chiefs reach deal with top draft pick Chris Jones - FOXSports.com
- Jamell Fleming on Kansas City Chiefs roster bubble after NFL Draft - Tulsa World
- Cushon signs with Kansas City Chiefs - Pittsburg Morning Sun
- Kansas City Chiefs make the right move in picking up Eric Fisher's fifth-year option - EndZoneScore
- Kansas City radio station objects to Chiefs drafting Hill, starts fundraiser - ESPN (blog)