I’ve heard many theories from Pioli is no longer in full control and RAC is finally being able to coach his way to this is Pioli trying to save his job.
Somehow this DC part strikes me as building in an excuse if/WHEN the Steelers throttle this team on MNF. Romeo claimed a perception of the way the offense views him as the reason for the change. I just have a hard time buying that because its a poor way to lead, though poor leadership seems to be the one thing we have down this year.
- Kansas City Chiefs: Coach Leaves For Broncos - KC Kingdom
- Kansas City Chiefs: Building The Draft Board Part 3 - KC Kingdom
- Referee who was ripped by Travis Kelce reportedly picked to work Super Bowl - Kansas City Star (blog)
- 2017 NFL mock draft: Mel Kiper Jr. makes puzzling pick for Chiefs - Arrowhead Addict
- Chiefs questions need answering in offseason - FOXSports.com
- After Kansas City Chiefs' loss to Pittsburgh Steelers, Andy Reid ... - UPI.com
- Abandoned grill after Chiefs playoff loss went viral | The Kansas City ... - Kansas City Star (blog)