I’ve heard many theories from Pioli is no longer in full control and RAC is finally being able to coach his way to this is Pioli trying to save his job.
Somehow this DC part strikes me as building in an excuse if/WHEN the Steelers throttle this team on MNF. Romeo claimed a perception of the way the offense views him as the reason for the change. I just have a hard time buying that because its a poor way to lead, though poor leadership seems to be the one thing we have down this year.
- Kansas City Chiefs fans knew a collapse was coming ... until it didn't - Arrowhead Pride (blog)
- The Film Don't Lie: Chiefs - ESPN (blog)
- Kansas City Chiefs Will Make a Postseason Push in Second Half of the Season - Bleacher Report
- Andy Reid: Tough schedule helping Chiefs develop - ESPN (blog)
- Kansas City Chiefs schedule goes from toughest start to easiest finish - Arrowhead Pride (blog)
- Bolts suffer backward loss to KC - U-T San Diego
- Cairo Santos' late FG helps Chiefs snap Chargers' winning streak - ESPN