I’ve heard many theories from Pioli is no longer in full control and RAC is finally being able to coach his way to this is Pioli trying to save his job.
Somehow this DC part strikes me as building in an excuse if/WHEN the Steelers throttle this team on MNF. Romeo claimed a perception of the way the offense views him as the reason for the change. I just have a hard time buying that because its a poor way to lead, though poor leadership seems to be the one thing we have down this year.
- Kansas City Chiefs QB coach works out Kansas State quarterback - Arrowhead Pride (blog)
- Is Knile Davis a future starter for the Kansas City Chiefs? - Arrowhead Pride (blog)
- Kansas City Chiefs, Justin Houston not talking yet - Arrowhead Addict
- Are the odds against Kansas City Chiefs wide receiver Jeremy Maclin in Kansas ... - Yahoo Sports
- Kansas City Chiefs Grant Superfan Betty Johnson's Dying Wish - Huffington Post
- Kansas City Chiefs Draft Countdown: Making a Case for ILB Ben Heeney - Bleacher Report
- Jamaal Charles says he's nowhere near the finish line - ESPN (blog)