I’ve heard many theories from Pioli is no longer in full control and RAC is finally being able to coach his way to this is Pioli trying to save his job.
Somehow this DC part strikes me as building in an excuse if/WHEN the Steelers throttle this team on MNF. Romeo claimed a perception of the way the offense views him as the reason for the change. I just have a hard time buying that because its a poor way to lead, though poor leadership seems to be the one thing we have down this year.
- TALL LEGACY: Kansas City Chiefs' iconic player dies at 70 - Examiner Enterprise
- New Orleans Saints at Kansas City Chiefs: Three key matchups - NOLA.com
- 'Gimmicky' or not, Chiefs aren't apologizing for their style of offense - Kansas City Star
- Kansas City Chiefs RB Jamaal Charles (knee) questionable for Sunday - UPI.com
- Kansas City Chiefs kicker Cairo Santos says he misses two things about New Orleans - NOLA.com
- Chiefs encouraged by early returns with Justin Houston - ESPN (blog)
- Bang for the buck: 13 - ESPN