I’ve heard many theories from Pioli is no longer in full control and RAC is finally being able to coach his way to this is Pioli trying to save his job.
Somehow this DC part strikes me as building in an excuse if/WHEN the Steelers throttle this team on MNF. Romeo claimed a perception of the way the offense views him as the reason for the change. I just have a hard time buying that because its a poor way to lead, though poor leadership seems to be the one thing we have down this year.
- Andy Reid, John Dorsey want to help Chiefs contend in 2017 and beyond - Kansas City Star
- Chiefs schedule free-agent visit with linebacker Rey Maualuga - Kansas City Star
- Chiefs fans are lucky to have football in Kansas City - Arrowhead Pride (blog)
- Kansas City Chiefs center Mitch Morse gets engaged - Arrowhead Addict
- 2017 NFL mock draft: John Ross falls to Kansas City Chiefs - Arrowhead Addict
- Chiefs' Hunt calls Jamaal Charles' release 'a sad day,' but won't rule ... - Kansas City Star
- 21st Annual Steak & Steak Dinner to feature Alex Smith - Springfield News-Leader