I’ve heard many theories from Pioli is no longer in full control and RAC is finally being able to coach his way to this is Pioli trying to save his job.
Somehow this DC part strikes me as building in an excuse if/WHEN the Steelers throttle this team on MNF. Romeo claimed a perception of the way the offense views him as the reason for the change. I just have a hard time buying that because its a poor way to lead, though poor leadership seems to be the one thing we have down this year.
- Kansas City Chiefs: Paul Kruger Scheduled To Visit - KC Kingdom
- The Kansas City Chiefs will enter the season with little depth at offensive line. However, they can change that by ... - Scout
- Kansa City Chiefs' defense starting to come together - UPI.com
- Chiefs' Justin Houston rehabs outside for the first time all camp - Kansas City Star
- Kansas City Chiefs will need to muscle past Denver Broncos for AFC West title - FOXSports.com
- Safety Eric Berry all smiles upon return to Chiefs - Kansas City Star
- Kansas City Chiefs' 53-man roster could have Tyler Bray as No. 3 ... - ESPN (blog)