I’ve heard many theories from Pioli is no longer in full control and RAC is finally being able to coach his way to this is Pioli trying to save his job.
Somehow this DC part strikes me as building in an excuse if/WHEN the Steelers throttle this team on MNF. Romeo claimed a perception of the way the offense views him as the reason for the change. I just have a hard time buying that because its a poor way to lead, though poor leadership seems to be the one thing we have down this year.
- Tennessee Titans vs. Kansas City Chiefs: Live Score, Highlights and Analysis - Bleacher Report
- NFL hits up Michael Bennett for $17K - ESPN
- Updates, stats from Friday night's Chiefs-Titans game - Kansas City Star
- Poll: Which game will you watch more of Friday: Chiefs or Royals? - Kansas City Star
- Mailbag Part II: Should Chiefs trade a cornerback? - ESPN (blog)
- Kansas City Chiefs Training Camp Report - Monday Morning Quarterback
- Keep an eye on Chiefs' Dee Ford on Friday night - ESPN (blog)