I’ve heard many theories from Pioli is no longer in full control and RAC is finally being able to coach his way to this is Pioli trying to save his job.
Somehow this DC part strikes me as building in an excuse if/WHEN the Steelers throttle this team on MNF. Romeo claimed a perception of the way the offense views him as the reason for the change. I just have a hard time buying that because its a poor way to lead, though poor leadership seems to be the one thing we have down this year.
- St. Louis Rams vs. Kansas City Chiefs Game Preview - KCChiefs.com
- Film room: The Kansas City Chiefs and winning time - Arrowhead Pride (blog)
- What Donovan McNabb might say during Sunday's Kansas City Chiefs broadcast - The Star-Ledger
- Fantasy football Week 8 defense rankings: Kansas City Chiefs up, Indianapolis ... - The Patriot-News - PennLive.com
- Here's where Phillip Gaines impressed for the Kansas City Chiefs - Arrowhead Pride (blog)
- Kansas City Chiefs explain the Jamell Fleming and Marcus Cooper switch - Arrowhead Pride (blog)
- Don't look for a rivalry when Chiefs meet Rams - ESPN (blog)