I didn’t know he got one
KANSAS CITY, Mo. — Broncos quarterback Peyton Manning received a concussion test during his team’s 17-9 victory Sunday against Kansas City. Manning took a blow to the head while throwing a touchdown pass to tight end Jacob Tamme with 18 seconds left in the first half. After Manning threw, Chiefs defensive lineman Tyson Jackson reached the quarterback and knocked him to the ground.
As Manning fell, the back of his helmet slammed against the turf. He got up holding the back of his head with his right hand as right guard Chris Kuper checked on him.
Read more: Broncos’ Peyton Manning passes concussion test – The Denver Post Broncos’ Peyton Manning passes concussion test – The Denver Post
- Chiefs player among five in NFL hit by Ohio man's scams, grand jury charges - Kansas City Star
- Guess who leads the NFL in explosive plays allowed? The Chiefs - Arrowhead Pride (blog)
- Steelers' Mike Mitchell reportedly fined $48620 for late hit on Chiefs' Alex Smith - Washington Post
- Chiefs' Justin Houston really is dropping into coverage that often - Arrowhead Pride (blog)
- Oakland Raiders vs. Kansas City Chiefs odds: Picks from expert with 8 straight NFL wins - CBSSports.com
- Chiefs haven't had back to back losses in two years - Arrowhead Pride (blog)
- NFL Week 7 Power Rankings and ATS Picks: Chiefs, Eagles still reign - Washington Post