I didn’t know he got one
KANSAS CITY, Mo. — Broncos quarterback Peyton Manning received a concussion test during his team’s 17-9 victory Sunday against Kansas City. Manning took a blow to the head while throwing a touchdown pass to tight end Jacob Tamme with 18 seconds left in the first half. After Manning threw, Chiefs defensive lineman Tyson Jackson reached the quarterback and knocked him to the ground.
As Manning fell, the back of his helmet slammed against the turf. He got up holding the back of his head with his right hand as right guard Chris Kuper checked on him.
Read more: Broncos’ Peyton Manning passes concussion test – The Denver Post Broncos’ Peyton Manning passes concussion test – The Denver Post
- Widow of Kansas City Chiefs founder one of 16 to see all 50 Super Bowls - KSHB
- Jacobs: KC Chiefs' Bobby Bell's path from NC to the first Super Bowl - News & Observer
- Kansas City Chiefs best moments of the season: 5, 4, 3... - Arrowhead Pride (blog)
- Kansas City Chiefs Settle Age Discrimination Lawsuit - KCUR
- Kansas City Chiefs: Wide Receiver Situation in 2016 - KC Kingdom
- Chiefs' Alex Smith scores with California home sale - Kansas City Business Journal (blog)
- Chiefs' offense in capable hands with Andy Reid and co-coordinators, analysts say - Kansas City Star