I didn’t know he got one
KANSAS CITY, Mo. — Broncos quarterback Peyton Manning received a concussion test during his team’s 17-9 victory Sunday against Kansas City. Manning took a blow to the head while throwing a touchdown pass to tight end Jacob Tamme with 18 seconds left in the first half. After Manning threw, Chiefs defensive lineman Tyson Jackson reached the quarterback and knocked him to the ground.
As Manning fell, the back of his helmet slammed against the turf. He got up holding the back of his head with his right hand as right guard Chris Kuper checked on him.
Read more: Broncos’ Peyton Manning passes concussion test – The Denver Post Broncos’ Peyton Manning passes concussion test – The Denver Post
- This RSS feed URL is deprecated
- Meet The Kansas City Star's annual All-Juice Team for the NFL Draft - Kansas City Star
- Chiefs day one and day two targets - Arrowhead Pride (blog)
- NFL Draft 2018: Shawn Barber's two-round mock has Chiefs going EDGE - Arrowhead Pride (blog)
- National NFL writer: Schedule sets up nicely for Patrick Mahomes and Chiefs - Kansas City Star (blog)
- Should the Kansas City Chiefs be concerned about Eric Berry's injury history? - Arrowhead Addict
- 2018 NFL draft preview: Kansas City Chiefs GM Brett Veach prepped for first draft in charge - The Denver Post