I didn’t know he got one
KANSAS CITY, Mo. — Broncos quarterback Peyton Manning received a concussion test during his team’s 17-9 victory Sunday against Kansas City. Manning took a blow to the head while throwing a touchdown pass to tight end Jacob Tamme with 18 seconds left in the first half. After Manning threw, Chiefs defensive lineman Tyson Jackson reached the quarterback and knocked him to the ground.
As Manning fell, the back of his helmet slammed against the turf. He got up holding the back of his head with his right hand as right guard Chris Kuper checked on him.
Read more: Broncos’ Peyton Manning passes concussion test – The Denver Post Broncos’ Peyton Manning passes concussion test – The Denver Post
- This RSS feed URL is deprecated
- Kansas City Chiefs: Why trading Travis Kelce makes sense - KC Kingdom
- Who should the Chiefs take with their second-round pick (No. 54)? - Arrowhead Pride (blog)
- Kansas City Chiefs News: Albert Wilson and other free agents - KC Kingdom
- 10 things to know about Chiefs QB Patrick Mahomes, including records broken and his no-look passes - Dallas News
- What should the Chiefs do with Dee Ford? - Arrowhead Pride (blog)
- Five intriguing free agents to watch at wide receiver for the Chiefs - Arrowhead Pride (blog)