I didn’t know he got one
KANSAS CITY, Mo. — Broncos quarterback Peyton Manning received a concussion test during his team’s 17-9 victory Sunday against Kansas City. Manning took a blow to the head while throwing a touchdown pass to tight end Jacob Tamme with 18 seconds left in the first half. After Manning threw, Chiefs defensive lineman Tyson Jackson reached the quarterback and knocked him to the ground.
As Manning fell, the back of his helmet slammed against the turf. He got up holding the back of his head with his right hand as right guard Chris Kuper checked on him.
Read more: Broncos’ Peyton Manning passes concussion test – The Denver Post Broncos’ Peyton Manning passes concussion test – The Denver Post
- Eric Fisher and the Kansas City Chiefs showed me something - Arrowhead Pride (blog)
- Kansas City Chiefs: 5 Takeaways from Week 2 Loss to Broncos - Arrowhead Addict
- Kansas City Chiefs Report Card Vs Denver Broncos - KC Kingdom
- Kansas City Chiefs: Despite Loss and Injuries, Team Shows Promise and Fight - Bleacher Report
- Chiefs running back Jamaal Charles has high ankle sprain - Kansas City Star
- Broncos fend off Alex Smith, Chiefs with goal-line stand - ESPN
- Reid: Chiefs to stay with struggling kicker - ESPN (blog)