I didn’t know he got one
KANSAS CITY, Mo. — Broncos quarterback Peyton Manning received a concussion test during his team’s 17-9 victory Sunday against Kansas City. Manning took a blow to the head while throwing a touchdown pass to tight end Jacob Tamme with 18 seconds left in the first half. After Manning threw, Chiefs defensive lineman Tyson Jackson reached the quarterback and knocked him to the ground.
As Manning fell, the back of his helmet slammed against the turf. He got up holding the back of his head with his right hand as right guard Chris Kuper checked on him.
Read more: Broncos’ Peyton Manning passes concussion test – The Denver Post Broncos’ Peyton Manning passes concussion test – The Denver Post
- Kansas City Chiefs kicker Cairo Santos has franchise field goal mark in pocket - FOXSports.com
- Chicago Bears vs Kansas City Chiefs Injury Report: Jermon Bushrod out, Antrel ... - Windy City Gridiron
- How often do 1-3 teams like the Kansas City Chiefs make the playoffs? - Arrowhead Pride (blog)
- Kansas City Chiefs starting to face questions about their older players - FOXSports.com
- Kansas City Chiefs TE Travis Kelce remains dedicated to his hometown of ... - cleveland.com (blog)
- Kansas City Chiefs stock up, stock down through four games - Arrowhead Pride (blog)
- The Kansas City Chiefs offensive line is ranked higher than you think ... - Arrowhead Pride (blog)