I didn’t know he got one
KANSAS CITY, Mo. — Broncos quarterback Peyton Manning received a concussion test during his team’s 17-9 victory Sunday against Kansas City. Manning took a blow to the head while throwing a touchdown pass to tight end Jacob Tamme with 18 seconds left in the first half. After Manning threw, Chiefs defensive lineman Tyson Jackson reached the quarterback and knocked him to the ground.
As Manning fell, the back of his helmet slammed against the turf. He got up holding the back of his head with his right hand as right guard Chris Kuper checked on him.
Read more: Broncos’ Peyton Manning passes concussion test – The Denver Post Broncos’ Peyton Manning passes concussion test – The Denver Post
- Are Kansas City Chiefs a 13-win team if they stay healthy? This ESPN writer ... - Arrowhead Pride (blog)
- Kansas City Chiefs Mock Draft: B/R Community Top 100 and 7-Round Results - Bleacher Report
- Chiefs linebacker Dee Ford confident going into his second season - Kansas City Star
- Derrick Johnson's return a welcome site for Chiefs - ESPN (blog)
- Engineers have determined the Kansas City Chiefs 2015 schedule kind of sucks - Arrowhead Pride (blog)
- New receiver Jeremy Maclin working to develop chemistry with Chiefs QB Alex ... - Kansas City Star
- Kansas City Chiefs exercise Dontari Poe's 2016 option - NFL.com