I didn’t know he got one
KANSAS CITY, Mo. — Broncos quarterback Peyton Manning received a concussion test during his team’s 17-9 victory Sunday against Kansas City. Manning took a blow to the head while throwing a touchdown pass to tight end Jacob Tamme with 18 seconds left in the first half. After Manning threw, Chiefs defensive lineman Tyson Jackson reached the quarterback and knocked him to the ground.
As Manning fell, the back of his helmet slammed against the turf. He got up holding the back of his head with his right hand as right guard Chris Kuper checked on him.
Read more: Broncos’ Peyton Manning passes concussion test – The Denver Post Broncos’ Peyton Manning passes concussion test – The Denver Post
- The Star's final first-round NFL Draft projection, version 4.0 - Kansas City Star (blog)
- Chiefs' Albert Wilson signs restricted free-agent tender - Kansas City Star
- Chiefs release Jaye Howard with failed physical designation - Kansas City Star
- 2017 NFL Draft: 3 positions Chiefs are likely to target - Arrowhead Pride (blog)
- NFL Draft 2017: Could Chiefs trade with Titans for No. 5 pick? - Arrowhead Addict
- NFL Draft rumors: Todd McShay hears Chiefs, Cardinals for Patrick Mahomes - Arrowhead Pride (blog)
- Kansas City Chiefs trade idea: Vikings QB Teddy Bridgewater - Arrowhead Addict