I didn’t know he got one
KANSAS CITY, Mo. — Broncos quarterback Peyton Manning received a concussion test during his team’s 17-9 victory Sunday against Kansas City. Manning took a blow to the head while throwing a touchdown pass to tight end Jacob Tamme with 18 seconds left in the first half. After Manning threw, Chiefs defensive lineman Tyson Jackson reached the quarterback and knocked him to the ground.
As Manning fell, the back of his helmet slammed against the turf. He got up holding the back of his head with his right hand as right guard Chris Kuper checked on him.
Read more: Broncos’ Peyton Manning passes concussion test – The Denver Post Broncos’ Peyton Manning passes concussion test – The Denver Post
- This RSS feed URL is deprecated
- Scouting Report: Chargers vs. Chiefs - Chargers.com (press release) (blog)
- Marcus Peters' teammates and coaches are putting his one-game suspension in the past - Kansas City Star
- New York Giants sign Damien Mama away from Kansas City Chiefs ... - Arrowhead Addict
- Chiefs attendance slightly up from last year, breaking with NFL trend - Kansas City Business Journal
- Los Angeles Chargers vs. Kansas City Chiefs: Odds, Analysis, NFL Betting Pick - Bleacher Report
- Chiefs put Steven Terrell on IR, call up a draft pick from the practice squad - Arrowhead Pride (blog)