I didn’t know he got one
KANSAS CITY, Mo. — Broncos quarterback Peyton Manning received a concussion test during his team’s 17-9 victory Sunday against Kansas City. Manning took a blow to the head while throwing a touchdown pass to tight end Jacob Tamme with 18 seconds left in the first half. After Manning threw, Chiefs defensive lineman Tyson Jackson reached the quarterback and knocked him to the ground.
As Manning fell, the back of his helmet slammed against the turf. He got up holding the back of his head with his right hand as right guard Chris Kuper checked on him.
Read more: Broncos’ Peyton Manning passes concussion test – The Denver Post Broncos’ Peyton Manning passes concussion test – The Denver Post
- What do the Chiefs do at kick returner without Knile Davis? - Arrowhead Addict
- Do the Chiefs have enough of a pass rush as things stand? - Arrowhead Addict
- 2017 NFL Draft: Running Back Wish List for Kansas City Chiefs - KC Kingdom
- The verdict on the Kansas City Chiefs drafting Patrick Mahomes - Arrowhead Addict
- NFL Draft 2017: Joe Mixon meets with all of AFC West except Chiefs - Arrowhead Addict
- Who is the most underrated Kansas City Chiefs player? - Arrowhead Pride (blog)
- CJ Spiller could be change enough for Chiefs running backs - Arrowhead Addict