I didn’t know he got one
KANSAS CITY, Mo. — Broncos quarterback Peyton Manning received a concussion test during his team’s 17-9 victory Sunday against Kansas City. Manning took a blow to the head while throwing a touchdown pass to tight end Jacob Tamme with 18 seconds left in the first half. After Manning threw, Chiefs defensive lineman Tyson Jackson reached the quarterback and knocked him to the ground.
As Manning fell, the back of his helmet slammed against the turf. He got up holding the back of his head with his right hand as right guard Chris Kuper checked on him.
Read more: Broncos’ Peyton Manning passes concussion test – The Denver Post Broncos’ Peyton Manning passes concussion test – The Denver Post
- 5 questions with SBN Kansas City Chiefs site Arrowhead Pride - Behind the Steel Curtain
- Kansas City Chiefs work out free agent defensive end Travis Chappalear - Arrowhead Pride (blog)
- Chiefs receiver Jason Avant is winning over his new team - Kansas City Star
- Flu season hits the Kansas City Chiefs - Arrowhead Pride (blog)
- Top 5 Headlines 12/18: Chiefs vs. Steelers Preview - KCChiefs.com
- Grading the Kansas City Chiefs offensive line change - Arrowhead Pride (blog)
- Which Kansas City Chiefs player would you want on the Steelers? - Behind the Steel Curtain