I didn’t know he got one
KANSAS CITY, Mo. — Broncos quarterback Peyton Manning received a concussion test during his team’s 17-9 victory Sunday against Kansas City. Manning took a blow to the head while throwing a touchdown pass to tight end Jacob Tamme with 18 seconds left in the first half. After Manning threw, Chiefs defensive lineman Tyson Jackson reached the quarterback and knocked him to the ground.
As Manning fell, the back of his helmet slammed against the turf. He got up holding the back of his head with his right hand as right guard Chris Kuper checked on him.
Read more: Broncos’ Peyton Manning passes concussion test – The Denver Post Broncos’ Peyton Manning passes concussion test – The Denver Post
- Kansas City Chiefs' backup QBs Aaron Murray, Tyler Bray and Kevin Hogan are set to compete - FOXSports.com
- These Kansas City Chiefs players have a lot on the line in training camp - Arrowhead Pride (blog)
- Jamaal Charles not a top-five fantasy RB? Let's bust that myth - ESPN
- What can the Kansas City Chiefs expect from their draft picks ... - ESPN (blog)
- The best (worst?) jokes from this roast of the Kansas City Chiefs - Arrowhead Pride (blog)
- Ex-UConn wideout Kashif Moore hoping to land with Kansas City Chiefs - SportzEdge.com
- Can any of the Kansas City Chiefs rookies unseat Phillip Gaines? - Arrowhead Pride (blog)