I didn’t know he got one
KANSAS CITY, Mo. — Broncos quarterback Peyton Manning received a concussion test during his team’s 17-9 victory Sunday against Kansas City. Manning took a blow to the head while throwing a touchdown pass to tight end Jacob Tamme with 18 seconds left in the first half. After Manning threw, Chiefs defensive lineman Tyson Jackson reached the quarterback and knocked him to the ground.
As Manning fell, the back of his helmet slammed against the turf. He got up holding the back of his head with his right hand as right guard Chris Kuper checked on him.
Read more: Broncos’ Peyton Manning passes concussion test – The Denver Post Broncos’ Peyton Manning passes concussion test – The Denver Post
- Ceiling/Floor: Kansas City Chiefs - SportsBlog.com (blog)
- Kansas City's best fit: DL Chris Jones , Mississippi State Bulldogs , No. #37 overall - CBSSports.com
- Kansas City Chiefs offseason review and 2016 preview - Bolts from the Blue
- Arrowheadlines: Kansas City Chiefs News 6/28 - Arrowhead Pride (blog)
- Offseason workouts with Jeremy Maclin pay off for Chiefs' Chris Conley and Albert Wilson - Kansas City Star
- Maybe the Kansas City Chiefs No. 2 WR isn't as important as we think - Arrowhead Pride (blog)
- How do you review and explain Kansas City Chiefs games? - Arrowhead Pride (blog)