I didn’t know he got one
KANSAS CITY, Mo. — Broncos quarterback Peyton Manning received a concussion test during his team’s 17-9 victory Sunday against Kansas City. Manning took a blow to the head while throwing a touchdown pass to tight end Jacob Tamme with 18 seconds left in the first half. After Manning threw, Chiefs defensive lineman Tyson Jackson reached the quarterback and knocked him to the ground.
As Manning fell, the back of his helmet slammed against the turf. He got up holding the back of his head with his right hand as right guard Chris Kuper checked on him.
Read more: Broncos’ Peyton Manning passes concussion test – The Denver Post Broncos’ Peyton Manning passes concussion test – The Denver Post
- NFL power rankings Week 14: It's time to believe in the Chiefs and Lions - SB Nation
- Raiders opponent outlook: Kansas City Chiefs - The Mercury News
- Perfect attendance for Chiefs' practice on Monday - Kansas City Star
- Oakland Raiders Travel To Kansas City For Thursday Night Football Matchup Against Chiefs - Raiders.com
- Snow in KC? Probably. Frigid temps? Count on it. Going to the Chiefs game? Bundle up. - Kansas City Star
- Have the Chiefs tapped into the Royals' never-die attitude? - Kansas City Star (blog)
- Chiefs rewarded for their willingness to open up offense - ESPN (blog)