I didn’t know he got one
KANSAS CITY, Mo. — Broncos quarterback Peyton Manning received a concussion test during his team’s 17-9 victory Sunday against Kansas City. Manning took a blow to the head while throwing a touchdown pass to tight end Jacob Tamme with 18 seconds left in the first half. After Manning threw, Chiefs defensive lineman Tyson Jackson reached the quarterback and knocked him to the ground.
As Manning fell, the back of his helmet slammed against the turf. He got up holding the back of his head with his right hand as right guard Chris Kuper checked on him.
Read more: Broncos’ Peyton Manning passes concussion test – The Denver Post Broncos’ Peyton Manning passes concussion test – The Denver Post
- Kansas City Chiefs OTAs start Tuesday - KCTV Kansas City
- Kansas City Chiefs Do Not Need To Sign Brian Hartline - KC Kingdom
- Chargers play Chiefs' rallying cry at practice to prepare for opener at KC - ESPN (blog)
- Kansas City Chiefs: Surveying the cap situation - Arrowhead Addict
- At least one team thinks Kansas City Chiefs got a steal in CB Eric Murray - Arrowhead Pride (blog)
- Five things to watch as the Chiefs begin offseason practices - Kansas City Star
- Kansas City Chiefs tight ends have one sure thing and then the questions begin - Arrowhead Pride (blog)