I didn’t know he got one
KANSAS CITY, Mo. — Broncos quarterback Peyton Manning received a concussion test during his team’s 17-9 victory Sunday against Kansas City. Manning took a blow to the head while throwing a touchdown pass to tight end Jacob Tamme with 18 seconds left in the first half. After Manning threw, Chiefs defensive lineman Tyson Jackson reached the quarterback and knocked him to the ground.
As Manning fell, the back of his helmet slammed against the turf. He got up holding the back of his head with his right hand as right guard Chris Kuper checked on him.
Read more: Broncos’ Peyton Manning passes concussion test – The Denver Post Broncos’ Peyton Manning passes concussion test – The Denver Post
- Kansas City Chiefs sign Nick Williams off Steelers practice squad - Behind the Steel Curtain
- Playing the blame game for the Kansas City Chiefs loss to the Oakland Raiders - Arrowhead Pride (blog)
- Photo Gallery: Oakland Raiders 24 - Kansas City Chiefs 20 - Kansas City Star
- Jason Avant signs with Kansas City Chiefs - NFL.com
- WR Jason Avant joins Chiefs - ESPN
- Raiders snap 16-game skid with 24-20 win vs. KC - CBSSports.com
- Nothing gets in Jamaal Charles' way - ESPN