I didn’t know he got one
KANSAS CITY, Mo. — Broncos quarterback Peyton Manning received a concussion test during his team’s 17-9 victory Sunday against Kansas City. Manning took a blow to the head while throwing a touchdown pass to tight end Jacob Tamme with 18 seconds left in the first half. After Manning threw, Chiefs defensive lineman Tyson Jackson reached the quarterback and knocked him to the ground.
As Manning fell, the back of his helmet slammed against the turf. He got up holding the back of his head with his right hand as right guard Chris Kuper checked on him.
Read more: Broncos’ Peyton Manning passes concussion test – The Denver Post Broncos’ Peyton Manning passes concussion test – The Denver Post
- Despite bizarre nature of Dorsey firing, Chiefs' GM job seen as ideal across NFL - Kansas City Star
- Editorial: Could coming out be a career-ender in the NFL? Ex-Chiefs tackle Ryan O'Callaghan's story offers hope - Kansas City Star
- We should've known Chris Jones was going to be this good for the Chiefs - Arrowhead Pride (blog)
- Chiefs seem adrift while Raiders ride momentum - ESPN (blog)
- Redskins 2017 Season Preview: Kansas City Chiefs, Week 4 - Redskins.com
- Kansas City Chiefs ranked as worst fan base in NFL - KC Kingdom - KC Kingdom
- Kansas City Chiefs extend coach Andy Reid's contract, part ways with GM John Dorsey - USA TODAY