I didn’t know he got one
KANSAS CITY, Mo. — Broncos quarterback Peyton Manning received a concussion test during his team’s 17-9 victory Sunday against Kansas City. Manning took a blow to the head while throwing a touchdown pass to tight end Jacob Tamme with 18 seconds left in the first half. After Manning threw, Chiefs defensive lineman Tyson Jackson reached the quarterback and knocked him to the ground.
As Manning fell, the back of his helmet slammed against the turf. He got up holding the back of his head with his right hand as right guard Chris Kuper checked on him.
Read more: Broncos’ Peyton Manning passes concussion test – The Denver Post Broncos’ Peyton Manning passes concussion test – The Denver Post
- A.J. Jenkins: Kansas City Chiefs place WR on Injured Reserve - Arrowhead Addict
- WR Jason Avant joins Chiefs - ESPN
- Jason Avant signs with Kansas City Chiefs - NFL.com
- Kansas City Chiefs: Team Has No One to Blame but Itself for Loss vs. Oakland - Bleacher Report
- Photo Gallery: Oakland Raiders 24 - Kansas City Chiefs 20 - Kansas City Star
- Kansas City Chiefs vs. Oakland Raiders: Live Score, Highlights and Analysis - Bleacher Report
- Chiefs vs. Raiders preview - ESPN (blog)