I didn’t know he got one
KANSAS CITY, Mo. — Broncos quarterback Peyton Manning received a concussion test during his team’s 17-9 victory Sunday against Kansas City. Manning took a blow to the head while throwing a touchdown pass to tight end Jacob Tamme with 18 seconds left in the first half. After Manning threw, Chiefs defensive lineman Tyson Jackson reached the quarterback and knocked him to the ground.
As Manning fell, the back of his helmet slammed against the turf. He got up holding the back of his head with his right hand as right guard Chris Kuper checked on him.
Read more: Broncos’ Peyton Manning passes concussion test – The Denver Post Broncos’ Peyton Manning passes concussion test – The Denver Post
- As Chiefs consider final cutdown, plenty of questions loom - FOXSports.com
- The case for Charcandrick West as the Kansas City Chiefs backup running back - Arrowhead Pride (blog)
- Laurent Duvernay-Tardif may have earned a starting spot on Chiefs' offensive line - Kansas City Star
- Kansas City Chiefs Fantasy Football Team Outlook: Alex Smith, Jeremy Maclin ... - Sports World Report
- No major surprises on final Chiefs roster projection - ESPN (blog)
- Newton grad spends five weeks with Kansas City Chiefs - The Kansan
- Is Eric Kush on the Kansas City Chiefs roster bubble? - Arrowhead Pride (blog)