I didn’t know he got one
KANSAS CITY, Mo. — Broncos quarterback Peyton Manning received a concussion test during his team’s 17-9 victory Sunday against Kansas City. Manning took a blow to the head while throwing a touchdown pass to tight end Jacob Tamme with 18 seconds left in the first half. After Manning threw, Chiefs defensive lineman Tyson Jackson reached the quarterback and knocked him to the ground.
As Manning fell, the back of his helmet slammed against the turf. He got up holding the back of his head with his right hand as right guard Chris Kuper checked on him.
Read more: Broncos’ Peyton Manning passes concussion test – The Denver Post Broncos’ Peyton Manning passes concussion test – The Denver Post
- Chiefs defend their selection of Tyreek Hill after his domestic abuse case - ESPN (blog)
- Kansas City Chiefs: Way-Too-Early 53-Man Roster and Depth-Chart Predictions - Bleacher Report
- Chiefs add depth with trio of 4th-round draft picks - FOXSports.com
- Former UH offensive lineman Ben Clarke signs with Kansas City Chiefs - Honolulu Star-Advertiser
- 2016 NFL Draft Grades: Denver Broncos, Kansas City Chiefs, Oakland Raiders, and San Diego Chargers - UPI.com
- Kansas City Chiefs add picks and cover a lot of ground in draft - ESPN (blog)
- UDFA signings 2016: Tracking Kansas City Chiefs undrafted free agent signings - Arrowhead Pride (blog)