I didn’t know he got one
KANSAS CITY, Mo. — Broncos quarterback Peyton Manning received a concussion test during his team’s 17-9 victory Sunday against Kansas City. Manning took a blow to the head while throwing a touchdown pass to tight end Jacob Tamme with 18 seconds left in the first half. After Manning threw, Chiefs defensive lineman Tyson Jackson reached the quarterback and knocked him to the ground.
As Manning fell, the back of his helmet slammed against the turf. He got up holding the back of his head with his right hand as right guard Chris Kuper checked on him.
Read more: Broncos’ Peyton Manning passes concussion test – The Denver Post Broncos’ Peyton Manning passes concussion test – The Denver Post
- Chiefs vs. Bengals is a showcase for NFL's fastest players - Arrowhead Addict
- Before he was promoted to GM, Brett Veach put Patrick Mahomes on Chiefs' radar - Kansas City Star
- I love this scouting report on Chiefs RB Kareem Hunt - Arrowhead Pride (blog)
- Look for running game, turnovers in Chiefs' second preseason game - Kansas City Star
- Kansas City Chiefs: 10 things to watch vs the Bengals - KC Kingdom
- Former Chiefs CB Sean Smith arrested, charged with felony assault - Arrowhead Addict
- Kansas City Chiefs latest to make bid for NFL draft - UPI.com