I didn’t know he got one
KANSAS CITY, Mo. — Broncos quarterback Peyton Manning received a concussion test during his team’s 17-9 victory Sunday against Kansas City. Manning took a blow to the head while throwing a touchdown pass to tight end Jacob Tamme with 18 seconds left in the first half. After Manning threw, Chiefs defensive lineman Tyson Jackson reached the quarterback and knocked him to the ground.
As Manning fell, the back of his helmet slammed against the turf. He got up holding the back of his head with his right hand as right guard Chris Kuper checked on him.
Read more: Broncos’ Peyton Manning passes concussion test – The Denver Post Broncos’ Peyton Manning passes concussion test – The Denver Post
- Kansas City Chiefs fans knew a collapse was coming ... until it didn't - Arrowhead Pride (blog)
- The Film Don't Lie: Chiefs - ESPN (blog)
- Kansas City Chiefs Will Make a Postseason Push in Second Half of the Season - Bleacher Report
- Andy Reid: Tough schedule helping Chiefs develop - ESPN (blog)
- Kansas City Chiefs schedule goes from toughest start to easiest finish - Arrowhead Pride (blog)
- Bolts suffer backward loss to KC - U-T San Diego
- Cairo Santos' late FG helps Chiefs snap Chargers' winning streak - ESPN