Looks like I am going to be doing a lot more yard work on Sundays. I have not given up, just more given in. I love this team and always will, but the last couple of years it has not loved me back. So, I will listen to the Fox broadcasts, I will read this site, but no longer will I hang on this team to the point of madness I have been. I have realized that the Chiefs are who they are, a team that will never get it. I am not blaming the owner, the GM, the Coach, I don’t care who, it is what it is. But, having a game ruin my week is not worth it anymore. I live in the Show-Me state, and they are going to have to Show-Me. Lastly, Go Chiefs and lets hope they get it turned around.
- This RSS feed URL is deprecated
- NFL schedule 2018: Chiefs, Falcons lead six contenders with toughest schedules - Sporting News
- Chiefs have five prime-time games in 2018 - Kansas City Star
- 2018 Kansas City Chiefs Schedule: Full Listing of Dates, Times and TV Info - Bleacher Report
- 3 draft prospects that should be available to Chiefs on day two - Arrowhead Pride (blog)
- Chiefs tight ends gain yardage gardening with kids at Independence elementary school - Kansas City Star
- Chiefs analysis: NFL.com releases general manager power rankings - Arrowhead Pride (blog)