Looks like I am going to be doing a lot more yard work on Sundays. I have not given up, just more given in. I love this team and always will, but the last couple of years it has not loved me back. So, I will listen to the Fox broadcasts, I will read this site, but no longer will I hang on this team to the point of madness I have been. I have realized that the Chiefs are who they are, a team that will never get it. I am not blaming the owner, the GM, the Coach, I don’t care who, it is what it is. But, having a game ruin my week is not worth it anymore. I live in the Show-Me state, and they are going to have to Show-Me. Lastly, Go Chiefs and lets hope they get it turned around.
- This RSS feed URL is deprecated
- Kansas City Chiefs trade value in the 2018 NFL Draft - Arrowhead Addict
- Does a Dontari Poe reunion make sense for the Kansas City Chiefs? - Arrowhead Addict
- Chiefs lineman getting medical degree wants 'M.D.' added to back of ... - For The Win
- Chiefs fans don't want to hear any talk about a possible Marcus Peters trade - Kansas City Star (blog)
- Chiefs Draftmas: S Jessie Bates III - Arrowhead Pride (blog)
- Should the Kansas City Chiefs retain Zach Fulton? - Arrowhead Addict