Looks like I am going to be doing a lot more yard work on Sundays. I have not given up, just more given in. I love this team and always will, but the last couple of years it has not loved me back. So, I will listen to the Fox broadcasts, I will read this site, but no longer will I hang on this team to the point of madness I have been. I have realized that the Chiefs are who they are, a team that will never get it. I am not blaming the owner, the GM, the Coach, I don’t care who, it is what it is. But, having a game ruin my week is not worth it anymore. I live in the Show-Me state, and they are going to have to Show-Me. Lastly, Go Chiefs and lets hope they get it turned around.
- Why Empower Retirement has joined the Chiefs' sponsor roster - Kansas City Business Journal
- The one thing the Kansas City Chiefs should've done differently this offseason - Arrowhead Pride (blog)
- Kansas City Chiefs' Andy Reid will meet the media Tuesday at training camp - Arrowhead Pride (blog)
- Justin Houston Will Repay Kansas City Chiefs' Faith as Perennial All-Pro - Bleacher Report
- Kansas City Chiefs preseason capsule - News-Press Now
- Chiefs to Kick Off 2015 Season with Red Thursday Celebration on Day of Home Opener - KCChiefs.com
- Top 5 Headlines 7/27: Jamaal Charles gives a great speech at the Special Olympics - KCChiefs.com