Looks like I am going to be doing a lot more yard work on Sundays. I have not given up, just more given in. I love this team and always will, but the last couple of years it has not loved me back. So, I will listen to the Fox broadcasts, I will read this site, but no longer will I hang on this team to the point of madness I have been. I have realized that the Chiefs are who they are, a team that will never get it. I am not blaming the owner, the GM, the Coach, I don’t care who, it is what it is. But, having a game ruin my week is not worth it anymore. I live in the Show-Me state, and they are going to have to Show-Me. Lastly, Go Chiefs and lets hope they get it turned around.
- Chiefs' De'Anthony Thomas ruled out for Sunday - Kansas City Star
- Rookie C Mitch Morse Has Been the Rock For an Ever-Changing Chiefs OL - KCChiefs.com
- Chiefs say Spencer Ware will play key role this Sunday - ESPN (blog)
- Five things to know about Kansas City Chiefs - Bills Blitz - The Buffalo News
- Defensive back Ron Parker is Chiefs' 'ultimate team guy' - Kansas City Star
- With the support of Chiefs' 'family,' Eric Berry back to being himself - Kansas City Star
- Five reasons the Chiefs will make the playoffs - ESPN (blog)