Looks like I am going to be doing a lot more yard work on Sundays. I have not given up, just more given in. I love this team and always will, but the last couple of years it has not loved me back. So, I will listen to the Fox broadcasts, I will read this site, but no longer will I hang on this team to the point of madness I have been. I have realized that the Chiefs are who they are, a team that will never get it. I am not blaming the owner, the GM, the Coach, I don’t care who, it is what it is. But, having a game ruin my week is not worth it anymore. I live in the Show-Me state, and they are going to have to Show-Me. Lastly, Go Chiefs and lets hope they get it turned around.
- Analyzing the Chiefs' training camp roster by position - Kansas City Star
- Early-season Chiefs' opponents could be in a weakened state - ESPN (blog)
- Kansas City Chiefs quarterback Alex Smith discusses upcoming 2016 season - KSHB
- Kansas City Chiefs notes heading into 2016 training camp - FOXSports.com
- Kansas City Chiefs position battle at tight end should be fun - Arrowhead Pride (blog)
- Know Your Foe: Kansas City Chiefs - HoustonTexans.com
- Availability of Justin Houston, Eric Berry hovers over Kansas City Chiefs' camp - ESPN (blog)