Jared Goff Cal 6’6 210
STRENGTHS: There is no denying that Goff’s production is inflated due to coach Sonny Dyke’s up-tempo spread offense, which provides the quarterback the ball out of shotgun and quick passes to the perimeter. That said, Goff shows many of the traits scouts are looking for in a pro-style quarterback, including impressive accuracy on in-cutting routes in the short, intermediate and deep levels, the courage to stand in the pocket and enough functional mobility to buy time.Goff has a snappy over-the-top release and isn’t afraid to zip the ball through tight windows, typically leading his receivers away Read more…
1- Breaking news. KC Chiefs no longer have any heart. Once upon a time they seemed to have a bit of it but whatever they had they left on the field after the Denver game. We freaking blew a (accidental) comfortable lead in our own house and lost to a bad team who were missing half of their name players, starting a rookie center in his first game, and with an immobile QB who tore his hammy 3 weeks ago! RELLY?!!!….
No leaders on this team. No Qbs that can carry them on their shoulders. No coaches capable of rebuilding their Read more…
Pretty clear that this team isn’t going anywhere
Once again such high hopes for the team going into the season only to be let down. Just sitting here asking myself why I even bother to get any hope at all for any Chiefs season anymore. It seems that the higher that we have hopes the worse the season is. Being a Chiefs fan is just depressing.
There is still some value in this season. The young guys on this team can still get a year under there belts and learn as players. I know that it won’t happen but if I Read more…
By Mike Florio
Four years after tearing the ACL in his left knee, Chiefs running back Jamaal Charles apparently torn the ACL in his right knee. After Sunday’s loss to the Bears, Chiefs coach Andy Reid said that it’s believed for now that Charles has suffered a torn ACL. An MRI on Monday will confirm (or, possibly, dispel) the…
- Parody News: BREAKING: Ray Rice To Workout For Kansas City Chiefs - SportsBlog.com (blog)
- Ultimate Standings: Fans' love for Andy Reid helps Chiefs in rankings - ESPN
- How the Kansas City Chiefs replace Jamaal Charles (or at least try to) - Arrowhead Pride (blog)
- Andy Reid says Chiefs sense of urgency needs to be better: "We all need to ... - Arrowhead Pride (blog)
- Free agent RB Pierre Thomas also getting workout with Kansas City Chiefs - Arrowhead Pride (blog)
- Fantasy football: Some free agent options for owners of Jamaal Charles, Justin ... - Dallas Morning News
- Kansas City Chiefs: An Open Letter To The Franchise - KC Kingdom