These Alex Smith threads usually annoy me, but I’m always willing to listen to a real Chiefs fan rather than some random Smith-hating troll.
So I had a little time on my hands and decided to see how one of the most successful QBs these last 3 years compares with Alex Smith.
I’m not saying this “proves” anything and I don’t expect to change anybody’s “opinion” but hey…..Wilson has 3 years in the NFL and he has a pretty impressive record. 5 playoff wins. 2 Super Bowl appearances. 1 Super Bowl win. NOBODY is going to say that Read more…
Y’know, being a Chiefs fan from New England I just plain naturally despise the splats, jets and gints. Just because I get them thrown in my face all the time. Just like I hated the scumskins when I lived in the Washington, DC area.
So I am glad for anything that hurts the splats.
But other than that, does anyone here give a damn about the PSI in the footballs?
I suppose that if the splats had beaten the colts in that game by 1 point or something then a case could be made that this was a big deal. Read more…
By Josh Alper
Chiefs safety Eric Berry met the media after his return to practice on Wednesday and sent a message of determination that explains why he’s back to work less than a year after being diagnosed with Hodgkin’s lymphoma. Berry was flanked by his parents, who he thanked along with the Chiefs, his teammates and many others…
By Josh Alper
The Chiefs delivered some great news on Tuesday night when they announced that safety Eric Berry has been cleared to practice with the team less than a year after he was diagnosed with Hodgkin’s lymphoma and his approach to chemotherapy appears to have helped him make such a quick return to football activities. On Wednesday,…
- Practice gets physical for the Chiefs as they finally put on the pads - ESPN (blog)
- Chiefs chairman Clark Hunt says G.M. decides when to keep, cut a player with ... - Kansas City Star
- Photo gallery: Chiefs training camp Aug. 2 - Kansas City Star
- 2015 Fantasy Football Draft Prep: Kansas City Chiefs team outlook - CBS sports.com (blog)
- Alex Smith, Jeremy Maclin suddenly look like total strangers - ESPN (blog)
- Chiefs RB Jamaal Charles feels like he's 'the LeBron of football' - ESPN
- Hall of Fame profile: Kansas City Chiefs G Will Shields - Yahoo Sports (blog)