Brandon Kiley @BKSportsTalk
The #Chiefs are a team to watch re: pre-season trades, according to @JasonLaCanfora.
12:59 PM – 24 Aug 2015
Kansas City Chiefs
Other teams continue to look for the Chiefs to be active on the trade market. They remain overloaded with safeties and some teams have called to make initial inquiries about veteran Tyvon Branch, sources said, who could be the most likely to be dealt. Coach Andy Reid is taking it cautiously with safety Eric Berry in his return from Read more…
Could Chase Daniel beat out these projected starters – Matt Cassel, RG3, Josh McCown, Brian Hoyer, Nick Foles, Sam Bradford, Andy Dalton, Ryan Fitzpatrick, or, I dare say, Alex Smith?
I think Chase is ready to start somewhere. And why do you guys think that Chase isn’t getting a legit shot to beat out Smith? Money?
Is Chase the next Big Ben? Aaron Rogers? Who knows. But I will say this:
Chase Daniel is the best QB on the Chiefs roster. There – I said it. Nothing against Alex – he’s ok. But it looks like it’s gonna take Read more…
By Josh Alper
When it was revealed in late July that Chiefs defensive tackle Dontari Poe had back surgery, the team said that he was out indefinitely and couldn’t say whether his absence would extend into the regular season. It’s been a bit more than a month since Poe’s microdiscectomy and the team still isn’t giving a definitive…
By Josh Alper
Chiefs safety Eric Berry checked off another box in his comeback from cancer on Friday night when he played in a game at Arrowhead Stadium for the first time since his diagnosis in 2014. Berry called it a “wonderful feeling” to see the fans tailgating and smell the barbeque as he arrived at the stadium.…
I Hope Fisher will be back soon and continue to develop. I think he actually IS an ascending player, injuries notwithstanding. Beyond him the two that immediately come to mind are Dee Ford and Aaron Murray.
1- I’m so disappointed in the fact that he got the rib injury. He needs all the reps he can get. What’s the latest on his injury? Has there been a word about how long he will be out?
2- I’m not convinced (like some fans are) that Aaron Murray has what it takes to become our QBOTF. But if he is being groomed with Read more…
- Have we underestimated Jeremy Maclin's impact on the Kansas City Chiefs? - Arrowhead Pride (blog)
- Undefeated preseason has been dubious achievement, except for Chiefs - ESPN (blog)
- Kansas City Chiefs -- and everbody else -- still chasing Peyton Manning's ... - FOXSports.com
- Kansas City Chiefs' Sanders Commings Creates Socks Woven With Gold - WWD
- Kansas City Chiefs cut 13 players, including Junior Hemingway, make two other ... - ESPN (blog)
- Timing of Travis Kelce injury couldn't be better for Chiefs - ESPN (blog)
- Kansas City Chiefs defense can't get enough of Mario Kart - Sun Times National