Anybody have any info why he hasnt been pressuring qb’s in this defense? He reaked havoc last year in Oakland with really not much else around him. I know they have him playing all three defensive line positions. I thought he would add some serious pressure. Confused and i must say a little dissappointed Read more…
The Kansas City Chiefs (7-3)
The Oakland Raiders (0-10)
Thursday, November 20, 7:25pm CST
Before watching any streams please READ THIS important message.
After a full practice Wednesday, Raiders quarterback Derek Carr looks set to make his 11th straight start. Carr, who has been dealing with a quadriceps ailment, is probable for Thursday night’s game vs. Kansas City, according to the injury report. Carr has thrown for 2,075 yards with 13 touchdowns and nine picks for Oakland (0-10),…
By Josh Alper
The Chiefs may get their first touchdown catch by a wide receiver in 2014 on Thursday night against the Raiders, but it won’t come from Donnie Avery or A.J. Jenkins. Both receivers remain will miss another game for Kansas City after being ruled out on Wednesday’s injury report. Avery has missed six straight games after having…
And The Rams……
Has anybody bothered to give them any serious consideration? They are 4-6, with some very impressive wins under their belts, and their only ugly loss was week one.
But, if they happen to beat The Chargers this weekend, then have a look at THEIR path to the playoffs….
5-6 record with a remaining schedule of….
Vs. Raiders 0-10
@ Redskins 3-7
Vs. Arizona 9-1
Vs. Giants 3-7
@ Seahawks 6-4
They would have a good chance of getting to 7-6, with The Cardinals coming to St. Louis….
Now…. St Louis has been taken lightly all season, and they have Read more…
- Denver Broncos' TE Julius Thomas To Play Against Kansas City Chiefs? - RantSports
- Opponent Profile: Chiefs Will Be Hungry For Revenge Sunday Night - CBS Local
- Seahawks show support for Kansas City Chiefs safety Eric Berry - Seahawks.com
- Former Chiefs quarterback Tyler Thigpen arrested on DUI charges - SI.com
- Mass found in chest of Eric Berry - ESPN
- Chiefs safety Eric Berry will see lymphoma specialist - SI.com
- Eye on Kansas City Chiefs: Stopping Alex Smith a priority - The Denver Post