By Josh Alper
Cornerback Darrelle Revis is a free agent once more. The NFL’s daily transaction wire brings word that the Chiefs have released the veteran cornerback. Revis signed with the Chiefs late in the regular season and had a contract for 2018 that called for him to make an $8.8 million roster bonus and $10 million in [more] Read more…
Kansas City has agreed to trade quarterback Alex Smith to Washington. But there’s one quarterback-needy place the Chiefs wouldn’t have considered sending Smith to: Denver. Chiefs owner Clark Hunt told Mike Klis of 9 News in Denver that trading Smith to a division rival wouldn’t have served the Chiefs’ interests. “I think it’s pretty typical [more] Read more…
By Mike Florio
As PFT reported earlier tonight, the Colts were bracing for the possibility of Josh McDaniels not signing the paperwork that would have made him the next head coach of the team. Three candidates are expected to be interviewed in the next 24-48 hours. For now, it’s not known who they are. Possibilities (in our view, [more] Read more…
By Josh Alper
The Chiefs announced in late January that assistant head coach Brad Childress informed them that he would not be returning to the team for the 2018 season because he’d opted to retire, but Childress has reportedly reversed course. Adam Caplan of ESPN reports that Childress is expected to take a job with the Bears as [more] Read more…
Between developing a new young qb and getting younger on defense, I would say the Chiefs are in full rebuilding mode – yet again.
Not ALL Reid’s fault. Dorsey made a mess out of player contracts.
Not sure who hired Dorsey – Reid or Hunt – but whoever did made a mistake.
Not where I wanted to be in this 5th year of Andy Reid. Read more…
By Darin Gantt
The offseason started for most teams long before the confetti fell last night. But like a Broad Street hangover, the reality is about to hit the Eagles that they don’t have much to work with this offseason, at least in terms of draft capital. With the loss, the Patriots earned the 31st pick in the [more] Read more…
- This RSS feed URL is deprecated
- Rams to land star cornerback Marcus Peters in trade with Kansas City Chiefs - The Daily Breeze
- Why the Cowboys should stay away from former Chiefs LB Derrick Johnson this offseason - Dallas News
- Chiefs officially total six draft picks after comp choices announced - Arrowhead Pride (blog)
- The Chiefs had some good reasons to trade Marcus Peters - ESPN (blog)
- Colin's reaction to reports the Kansas City Chiefs are trading Marcus ... - FOXSports.com
- If anyone has a stronger arm than Patrick Mahomes, he hasn't seen it - Kansas City Star (blog)