Blow for Geno (Smith).
I still want to have faith in Hunt. He understands business. I don’t believe he’s just in it to make more money and screw the chiefs and their fans. He made a bad decision, which at the time would have been hard to see, since SP looked like a great personnel guy. I think he’ll make some good decisions after this mess.
over the past 27 games, KC has allowed 30+ points 12 times, in which they lost all of those games. They are 10-17 over that entire span. Fingers can be pointed at every aspect of this team with regards to why this is, and they’d all be true. Romeo has been the HC for 8 of those games, DC for all of those games. They have also gone 24 games without scoring a TD on opening drive. They have held the lead in a game in 2012 for exactly ZERO seconds. We’re not building, we’re not getting better, we’re just not very good for obviously a lot of reasons.
- Chiefs again release receiver Fred Williams - Kansas City Star
- Cushon signs with Kansas City Chiefs - Pittsburg Morning Sun
- Kansas City radio station objects to Chiefs drafting Hill, starts fundraiser - ESPN (blog)
- Kansas City Chiefs make the right move in picking up Eric Fisher's fifth-year option - EndZoneScore
- Kansas City Chiefs players visit Pittsburg family in hospital - Joplin Globe
- Chiefs release Jimmy Wilson, waive Cameron Gordon - Kansas City Star
- Do Chiefs have potential in backup QBs or are they just good college players? - ESPN (blog)