1. New coach and GM and not Cowher..he had way too long in Pitt.
2. Two new QB’s, rookie and a
veteran who actually is a leader. Cassel couldn’t lead girl scouts.
3. New OC, Dabol really stinks….
And to all those who want to tell me to get lost because I’m being negative? How else are you going to act after all these years of mediocrity. Herm fell *** backwards into the playoffs and Cassel getting them into the playoffs was hysterical since they were beaten soundly against Baltimore in round one! The West has stunk for a while!!
After seeing Rivers whine on the sideline, I felt like I had to make a gif of it:
One of the Interesting points was that Marty could come as a Consultor or even a GM (if Pioli gets fired)
What do you think about it?
Will this move help to bring Bill Cowher (I know he’s NOT lookin for a HC job but may be that move will make this look more easy to atracc Bill) or maybe any other "big name" on board ..
If we go through a coaching/management change (which after the Bucs game is very likely), I’d rather play our backups and rookies and see what we’ve got on the benches, and then focus on getting a franchise QB. It would suck having to approach a game with a mindset of losing, though.
- The Chiefs Offense has 21 Turnovers in 6 games, and the opposition has scored 74 points off of these turnovers. That is 40% of the points the Chiefs have given up this year. These turnovers fall on the hands of the entire offense (tipped passes, fumbles, bad INTs)
- The Chiefs offense has scored no touchdowns in the last two games.
- The Chiefs offense has scored a first half touchdown in two games (ATL and Charles 31-yard run vs SD).
- Aside from Jamaal Charles touchdown runs of 31 and 91 yards, the only offensive touchdowns since week 1 have come when the Chiefs are down by 3 or more scores.
This offense is terrible and constantly puts the defense in bad positions with a league high 21 turnovers. All of the rostered quarterbacks on this team are league backups (at best). The quarterback position not been addressed for far too long. We’ve had different coaches, different offensive personnel. The one constant has always been crappy quarterbacks.
- New York Jets vs. Kansas City Chiefs: What Are Experts Saying About New York? - Bleacher Report
- Kansas City Chiefs have a few question marks remaining on the injury report ... - Arrowhead Pride (blog)
- Week 9: Kansas City Chiefs And Royals Wallpapers - Arrowhead Addict
- Contract Extension for Justin Houston Should Be Kansas City Chiefs' Top Priority - Bleacher Report
- Chiefs vs. Jets preview - ESPN (blog)
- ESPN NFL Insider Adam Schefter discusses Jets coach Rex Ryan's decision to ... - ESPN
- Credit Kansas City Chiefs for adapting and pummeling Rams in second half - Arrowhead Pride (blog)