I still want to have faith in Hunt. He understands business. I don’t believe he’s just in it to make more money and screw the chiefs and their fans. He made a bad decision, which at the time would have been hard to see, since SP looked like a great personnel guy. I think he’ll make some good decisions after this mess.
over the past 27 games, KC has allowed 30+ points 12 times, in which they lost all of those games. They are 10-17 over that entire span. Fingers can be pointed at every aspect of this team with regards to why this is, and they’d all be true. Romeo has been the HC for 8 of those games, DC for all of those games. They have also gone 24 games without scoring a TD on opening drive. They have held the lead in a game in 2012 for exactly ZERO seconds. We’re not building, we’re not getting better, we’re just not very good for obviously a lot of reasons.
- Sources: Communication, management style were factors in Chiefs' firing of Dorsey - Kansas City Star
- Kansas City Chiefs Have Reached Out to Louis Riddick to Replace John Dorsey as GM [UPDATE: Riddick Denies ... - The Big Lead
- Chiefs' West on Mahomes: 'He's got a cannon on him' - NFL.com
- Editorial: Could coming out be a career-ender in the NFL? Ex-Chiefs tackle Ryan O'Callaghan's story offers hope - Kansas City Star
- We should've known Chris Jones was going to be this good for the Chiefs - Arrowhead Pride (blog)
- Chiefs seem adrift while Raiders ride momentum - ESPN (blog)
- Redskins 2017 Season Preview: Kansas City Chiefs, Week 4 - Redskins.com