BESIDES Marty who sticks out to you. I dont really keep up with GM names but most of them tend to be a high level guy and gotta say he seems more realistic than Marty coming back.
There are 4 (26-30 year olds) of us driving down to KC next week from Winnipeg Canada to watch the Jayhawks Longhorns and chiefs and raiders games…
I went to a chiefs game a long time ago and i remember the tailgating was unbelievable! we had a friend who lived down there and he drove us to the tailgate had a bbq and everything! This time around we are staying in a hotel near arrowhead and we were wondering how do we go abouts the tailgating if we dont have a vehicle… can we just walk to the lot with a case of beer? haha any help or suggestions would be very appreciated!
I’ve been to many games all around the NFL and the KC trip was by far my fave and i cannot wait for next week!!!! I’ll be rocking my Boerigter Jersey!!!
:sFl_canada2: :bananen_smilies046: :drunkhb: :chiefs:
Chiefs Fans–>:pointlaugh: <–Every other NFL team fan
That’s all I can do anymore.. frikin pos…
- Tracking Kansas City Chiefs 2015 NFL roster cuts, news and rumors (live updates) - Arrowhead Pride (blog)
- 2013 'second draft' helped Chiefs build defensive depth - ESPN (blog)
- The case for Charcandrick West as the Kansas City Chiefs backup running back - Arrowhead Pride (blog)
- Laurent Duvernay-Tardif may have earned a starting spot on Chiefs' offensive line - Kansas City Star
- No major surprises on final Chiefs roster projection - ESPN (blog)
- Newton grad spends five weeks with Kansas City Chiefs - The Kansan
- Is Eric Kush on the Kansas City Chiefs roster bubble? - Arrowhead Pride (blog)