The only way this team will be any better next season is if there is a whole new coaching staff in there.
Pittsburgh Steelers (5-3)
Monday, November 12, 7:30PM Central Time
Heinz Field, Pittsburgh, PA
By Callum Byrnes-Krickl
By DAVE SKRETTA
AP Sports Writer
KANSAS CITY, Mo. (AP) Brady Quinn had waited three years for another chance to be a starting quarterback in the NFL. He wasn’t going to let a concussion put him back on the sideline.
That’s why the Chiefs quarterback admitted Wednesday to attempting to play through his second concussion of the season, which he believes happened when a defender’s knee struck the back of his helmet in a game against the Oakland Raiders on Oct. 28.
Quinn remembers having vision problems after the blow, but decided to remain in the game, even though he was dazed enough to put on the wrong helmet on the sideline between possessions
- Former St. John's star Dan Light signs with Kansas City Chiefs - Worcester Telegram
- Every draft pick has a story -- and the Kansas City Chiefs brought some in ... - FOXSports.com
- Da'Ron Brown to Kansas City Chiefs: Full Draft-Pick Breakdown - Bleacher Report
- Manasseh Garner joins Kansas City Chiefs as undrafted free agent - Cardiac Hill (blog)
- Kansas City Chiefs pick linebacker DJ Alexander No. 172 in 2015 NFL Draft - Yahoo Sports
- Chiefs draft picks 2015: TE James O'Shaughnessy is KC's second fifth round pick - Arrowhead Pride (blog)
- Kansas City Chiefs chairman Clark Hunt: We're not crazy about the '15 schedule ... - FOXSports.com