Chiefs have NEVER gone winless against the AFC. If we don’t win next week that will be a new one.
Dustin colquitt is tied with an nfl record for most punts inside the 20 for a season. He will break the record next week I am sure..
Chiefs haven’t had 2 100 yard rushers since 91′
What they need is a qb that can take over a game when needed and make the throws on time and in the right spot.
They need one that can throw for 300 when needed , averaging bout 225 to 250 would be great. Not some one who goes 15 of 24 for a buck fifty , none to one td , one pick type stats game in and game out. We got that , we’ve had that. Doesn’t work.
Next one who sez that needs this –:beat_DeadHorse:
sorry for the rant folks. Just really ticks me off when i hear it.
Was just wondering if there are any out there that w/ a legit shot at stater in 2013 or a season on the bench( don’t believe the chiefs will be very good next year) that someone thinks might be good in the not to distant future.
Indianapolis Colts (9-5)
Sunday, December 23, 12:00PM Central Time
Arrowhead Stadium, Kansas City, MO
- Kansas City Chiefs don't plan to dump Derrick Johnson - NFL.com
- Kansas City Chiefs don't need as much cap space for draft picks as you think - Arrowhead Pride (blog)
- Five Things to Know About Chiefs WR Jeremy Maclin - KCChiefs.com
- Kansas City Chiefs superfan 'X-Factor' helps kids with cancer - KSHB
- 2015 NFL mock draft: Andrus Peat to Kansas City Chiefs at No. 18 - SB Nation
- Kansas City Chiefs 2016 free agents loaded with a few stars - Arrowhead Pride (blog)
- Kansas City Chiefs remaining needs, post-free agency - Arrowhead Pride (blog)