Tampa Bay Buccaneers (1-3)
Sunday, October 14, Noon Central Time
Raymond James Stadium, Tampa Bay, FL
I hate the 3-4 defense, we’ve been drafting for the 3-4 for how many years now? And still cant get it right!
Imo he drafted better than haley and was a better coach and motivator.
He was another year away from this team doing special things. He was left with Nothing thanks to crybaby vermeil.
Blast away people but you got what you asked for with this change and this team!
It’s official: Matt Cassel is out for Sunday’s game against the Tampa Bay Buccaneers. Romeo Crennel made the announcement at his Thursday press conference. Brady Quinn will get his first start in nearly three years in Week 6.
This was basically a formality at this point. Cassel didn’t practice on Wednesday due to the concussion suffered on Sunday against the Baltimore Ravens and the Chiefs said they were going to be cautious with Cassel, which was an indication he wouldn’t play. And he won’t.
This means that the Brady Quinn era is officially here. The Chiefs play the Bucs on Sunday then have a bye the week after that so for at least one week this will be Quinn’s team.
This is a huge opportunity for him. We’re not sure how the Chiefs are feeling about Cassel’s situation in the long term but it seems reasonable that Quinn could hang onto the starting job beyond Week 6 if he plays well.
You ready for the Quinn era?
Thank You Mr. Hunt as a fan I appreciate your doing this.
Good afternoon Chiefs fans! Good luck this week!
- This RSS feed URL is deprecated
- A cynic's guide to predicting the Kansas City Chiefs record - Arrowhead Addict
- KC Chiefs NFL Draft preview: Brett Veach looks at defense | The ... - Kansas City Star
- PODCAST: Chiefs seven-round mock, draft prop bets and a giant draft mailbag - Arrowhead Pride (blog)
- Five things you may not know about Chiefs' 2018 schedule - Kansas City Star (blog)
- 3 draft prospects that should be available to Chiefs on day two - Arrowhead Pride (blog)
- Chiefs tight ends gain yardage gardening with kids at Independence elementary school - Kansas City Star