I still want to have faith in Hunt. He understands business. I don’t believe he’s just in it to make more money and screw the chiefs and their fans. He made a bad decision, which at the time would have been hard to see, since SP looked like a great personnel guy. I think he’ll make some good decisions after this mess.
over the past 27 games, KC has allowed 30+ points 12 times, in which they lost all of those games. They are 10-17 over that entire span. Fingers can be pointed at every aspect of this team with regards to why this is, and they’d all be true. Romeo has been the HC for 8 of those games, DC for all of those games. They have also gone 24 games without scoring a TD on opening drive. They have held the lead in a game in 2012 for exactly ZERO seconds. We’re not building, we’re not getting better, we’re just not very good for obviously a lot of reasons.
- 10/22 Practice Recap: Kansas City Chiefs Prepare for St. Louis Rams' Nasty D ... - KCChiefs.com
- KC Chiefs say Jamaal Charles passed several concussion tests - Kansas City Star
- Hard to see Kansas City Chiefs adding any notable WR help at NFL trade deadline - Arrowhead Pride (blog)
- St. Louis Rams vs. Kansas City Chiefs Betting Odds, Analysis, NFL Pick - Bleacher Report
- St. Louis Rams vs. Kansas City Chiefs: Breaking Down Kansas City's Game Plan - Bleacher Report
- After close look at Kansas City Chiefs, CBS' Solomon Wilcots says 'This is a ... - Arrowhead Pride (blog)
- Chiefs sign guard Jarrod Pughsley, release defensive tackle Jerel Worthy - Kansas City Star