"1. Attention, fantasy owners: Kansas City Chiefs wide receiver Dwayne Bowe (groin) was added to the injury report during the week and is questionable to play against the San Diego Chargers. Wideout Steve Breaston (knee) also is questionable. Both sound somewhat likely to play. That’s not true for Chiefs backup running back Peyton Hillis (ankle, doubtful) and tight end Kevin Boss (head, out.)"
"Chiefs OLB Justin Houston’s 9.5 sacks since Week 13 of last season are tied with Jared Allen and DeMarcus Ware for the NFL lead.
It’s obviously heady company. Houston already has four sacks this season after taking down Drew Brees three times last week. "Physically, he’s an absolute freak," teammate Tamba Hali said. "I think Justin is learning how to go about the technique. … The kid is good."
Other injury news:
Hudson is out for the season with a broken leg (see other threads).
Hillis is still in a walking boot.
Breaston is banged up with a knee injury.
Jacques Reeves was put on IR for what I think was a hamstring injury.
Btw…title should say "has" not "had".
- Chiefs' special teams' heart lies with veteran kickers - News-Press Now
- Chiefs defense ready to add to elite foundation | Kansas City Chiefs ... - News-Press Now
- Reid looks to build on Chiefs' late-season run | Kansas City Chiefs ... - News-Press Now
- Ex-UConn wideout Kashif Moore hoping to land with Kansas City Chiefs - SportzEdge.com
- Can any of the Kansas City Chiefs rookies unseat Phillip Gaines? - Arrowhead Pride (blog)
- Indianapolis Colts 2016 opponent preview: Getting to know the ... - Stampede Blue
- Which players can Kansas City Chiefs turn to for offensive boost ... - ESPN (blog)