Think that is farfetched? Look down to Miami and how the Dolphins are getting things moving in the right direction under Joe Philbin.
All you can do is give a guy a chance. The same chance that Marty and Cowher got to be HC’s.
I really believe that Kevin Greene could very well be the next iteration of Marty, Cowher.
He would not tolerate the loser’s mentality that has plagued the Chiefs since 2007.
San Diego Chargers (3-4)
Sunday, November 1, 7:30PM Central TimeatQualcom Stadium, San Diego, CA
Both teams could fire their HC and GM, but most likely both GM’s will cushion themselves for one more year by firing the HC-JMHO.
This is the story line for the game tomorrow…..:banghead::sAng_scream:
Look around the 4th paragraph. This cannot be true…Right? Please tell me no.
- Tight end Demetrius Harris contributes in multiple ways for Chiefs - Kansas City Star
- This Kansas City Chiefs Girlfriend Is A Straight Smokeshow | The ... - Daily Caller
- Kansas City Chiefs Vs. Pittsburgh Steelers: Bold Predictions For Week 4 Of 2016 NFL Season - The Inquisitr
- Chiefs defensive snap-count observations: Tamba Hali gets more work - Kansas City Star (blog)
- Getty Images/Ringer illustration - The Ringer (blog)
- Andy Reid faces an interesting decision with Jamaal Charles ... - ESPN (blog)
- Kansas City Chiefs' turnovers dictating outcomes - UPI.com