- The Chiefs Offense has 21 Turnovers in 6 games, and the opposition has scored 74 points off of these turnovers. That is 40% of the points the Chiefs have given up this year. These turnovers fall on the hands of the entire offense (tipped passes, fumbles, bad INTs)
- The Chiefs offense has scored no touchdowns in the last two games.
- The Chiefs offense has scored a first half touchdown in two games (ATL and Charles 31-yard run vs SD).
- Aside from Jamaal Charles touchdown runs of 31 and 91 yards, the only offensive touchdowns since week 1 have come when the Chiefs are down by 3 or more scores.
This offense is terrible and constantly puts the defense in bad positions with a league high 21 turnovers. All of the rostered quarterbacks on this team are league backups (at best). The quarterback position not been addressed for far too long. We’ve had different coaches, different offensive personnel. The one constant has always been crappy quarterbacks.
First play of the game ?? No one says a thing. My firm belief IS … if it’s on TV it has a SCRIPT … this sh** is all decided before the games even start. It reminds me alot of the Tim Donaghy book. :chiefs: :punk: :beer:
Blow for Geno (Smith).
I still want to have faith in Hunt. He understands business. I don’t believe he’s just in it to make more money and screw the chiefs and their fans. He made a bad decision, which at the time would have been hard to see, since SP looked like a great personnel guy. I think he’ll make some good decisions after this mess.
- Entering year three, Chiefs coach Andy Reid has his quarterbacks' trust - Kansas City Star
- Kansas City Chiefs: Three takeaways from preseason, week three - isportsweb.com (blog)
- Predicting the Chiefs' 2015 NFL season, game-by-game - Kansas City Star (blog)
- KC Chiefs announce release of 11 players - Kansas City Star (blog)
- Kansas City Chiefs make first round of cuts - KMBC Kansas City
- Seahawks' Bennett fined for hit on Kansas City Chiefs QB - KOMO News
- No punts or backwards plays, Chiefs offense hummed - Kansas City Star