A couple of weeks ago during the MNF game we saw the Chiefs hit a couple of plays in the play action game and then stop doing it and settle for run to the right over and over
This season Mccluster has gotten a few chances running the football and has made some plays and then they stop useing him
Just more to show how horrible this coaching staff is
My husband and I are leaving at midnight tonight and making the 8 hour drive to KC to come to the chiefs game!! We are looking for some fun people to tailgate with! If anyone cares to extend their tailgate party to us, it would be greatly appreciated! Please either message me on here or on h o t m a i l, k_devivo is where you can find me. We are 31 and 33, and I promise we are fun!!
Denver Broncos (7-3)
Sunday, November 25, 12:00PM Central Time
Arrowhead Stadium, Kansas City, KS
Watch online: Kansas City Chiefs vs Denver Broncos Live Stream Online
At least other teams are struggling this year.
On this play, Sanchez tries to hand off the ball to his RB but apparently the RB forgot this was a running play. Sanchez improvises and tries to run the ball upfield and gets a mouth full of his offensive lineman’s butt, then fumbles the ball for a TD.
This was all part of a period of time where New England scored 3 TD’s in 55 seconds.
Not even Cassel can claim ownership of a play this bad.
Happy turkey day ya’all!!!
Good afternoon Chiefs fans! Good luck this week!
I finally got around to making a ChiefsCrowd.com facebook page. Please take the time to "Like" our page if you haven’t already done so.
- This RSS feed URL is deprecated
- Three key Chiefs returned to practice Wednesday ahead of Bills game - Kansas City Star
- Kansas City Chiefs sign Darrelle Revis - ESPN.com - ESPN
- Will KC Chiefs CB Phillip Gaines be back next year? - Arrowhead Pride (blog)
- Chiefs can assure Bills that Tyrod Taylor is right choice at quarterback - Kansas City Star
- Chiefs needs answers for their slumping running game -- and fast - ESPN (blog)
- Former KC Chiefs GM John Dorsey does first interview since firing ... - Kansas City Star