College , OC’s , DC’s , current or retreads ?
Trade our 2nd rd pick to Washington for Kirk Cousins.
I know we need a QB, and drafting Geno or any other QB this year with the first overall pick would be a big mistake. If we offered our #34 overall, that’s more than anyone else other than the Jags #33, without giving up a 1st rd pick for him (which I think is too high). Since the Redskins gave up 3 draft picks for RGIII, they should be looking to stock-up on a few picks, and our 2nd should be more than enough.
I say next year I think the Chiefs should go back to running a 4-3. We have been doing this 3-4 stuff for a few years, and our defense has always at the bottom of the league. We could drop Tamba down to DE, and have Houston, Johnson, (Jarvis Jones) as our 3 LB’s. We’d still need a DT to accompany Poe.
I know it’s way too early to do a real mock draft, but I’ve been a Chiefs fan all my life (26) and I’m tired of seeing losing season after losing season, and always saying "There’s always next year".
Any thoughts?! :chiefs:
That would be the worst possible move Hunt could take.
Any one else see it? Saw it around 3 , 3:30 pm.
- Kansas City Chiefs Vs. New England Patriots: 2019 AFC Championship Game Odds And NFL Playoff Picks - Forbes
- Mel Kiper links Kansas City Chiefs to Deionte Thompson in mock draft - Arrowhead Addict
- Will Kansas City Chiefs’ Clark Hunt bring home his father’s AFC trophy? - Kansas City Star
- Cold, snow and rain: Inside the life of a Kansas City Chiefs superfan - AccuWeather.com
- The Kansas City Chiefs Are Football’s Golden State Warriors - The Wall Street Journal
- This Boston kid is all about the Kansas City Chiefs - KMBC Kansas City
- The Kansas City Chiefs should consider going all out for Le’Veon Bell - ClutchPoints