The only way this team will be any better next season is if there is a whole new coaching staff in there.
Pittsburgh Steelers (5-3)
Monday, November 12, 7:30PM Central Time
Heinz Field, Pittsburgh, PA
By Callum Byrnes-Krickl
By DAVE SKRETTA
AP Sports Writer
KANSAS CITY, Mo. (AP) Brady Quinn had waited three years for another chance to be a starting quarterback in the NFL. He wasn’t going to let a concussion put him back on the sideline.
That’s why the Chiefs quarterback admitted Wednesday to attempting to play through his second concussion of the season, which he believes happened when a defender’s knee struck the back of his helmet in a game against the Oakland Raiders on Oct. 28.
Quinn remembers having vision problems after the blow, but decided to remain in the game, even though he was dazed enough to put on the wrong helmet on the sideline between possessions
- Kansas City Chiefs sign Nick Williams off Steelers practice squad - Behind the Steel Curtain
- Playing the blame game for the Kansas City Chiefs loss to the Oakland Raiders - Arrowhead Pride (blog)
- Photo Gallery: Oakland Raiders 24 - Kansas City Chiefs 20 - Kansas City Star
- Jason Avant signs with Kansas City Chiefs - NFL.com
- WR Jason Avant joins Chiefs - ESPN
- Raiders snap 16-game skid with 24-20 win vs. KC - CBSSports.com
- Nothing gets in Jamaal Charles' way - ESPN