Im not sure if anyone remembers the awesome quarterback from the Chief’s called Warren Moon. Anyways he was down in Toronto for the Grey Cup and I happened to spot this video of him on Youtube with Melissa DiMarco. She’s funny! Check it out!
Throughout the offseason, all we could talk about was the battle between Quinn and Stanzi for the #2 spot. If you’re Crennel and Pioli heading into the season, you’re probably going to put someone with more experience behind Cassel to keep you in contention if something goes wrong with Cassel. So, they obviously go with Quinn, even though most reports had Stanzi as the winner coming out of the preseason.
who steps up here and does it matter with 3 games left???
Sad to see how these two proud franchises have fallen. I know it sounds bad, but I can’t get up for this game. That’s how bad things are with these two teams.
One thing we’ve learned this year is our players have ZERO self motivation. They’ve taken the year off under RC. To get anything out of them they need someone in their face 24/7.
When Bowe is out of the game or double teamed, the QBs dont seem to find anyone open. What is the deal?
I am guessing a little of both.
Sorry, title should read chicken OR the egg …
7 Receptions for 74 yards in the entire 2012 season.
Contract: 5 yr(s) / $22,550,000
End Year: 2015
Free Agent: 2016 / Unrestricted
Base Bonus Cap
2012: 2,050,000 2,500,000 4,550,000
2013: 3,800,000 1,200,000 5,000,000
2014: 3,000,000 2,200,000 5,200,000
2015: 4,100,000 2,200,000 6,300,000
Anyone know what the story is with this guy?
- OU's James Winchester re-signs with Kansas City Chiefs - Tulsa World
- Kansas City Chiefs Scouting Report: Myles Garrett - KC Kingdom
- Fantasy Football: 2016 Kansas City Chiefs Recap - KC Kingdom
- After bitter loss to Kansas City Chiefs, Atlanta Falcons found their way - UPI.com
- Receivers coach David Culley is leaving Chiefs to join Bills' coaching staff - Kansas City Star
- Chiefs extend contract with long snapper James Winchester - Kansas City Star
- Travis Kelce doesn't back down from critical comments, pulls out checkbook - ESPN (blog)