…Worth a trade??? If so, who/what???
Good morning Chiefs fans! Good luck this week!
Boy is this division struggling this year. Chiefs on pace to get the #1 pick, Oakland at #4, and San Diego at #7.
The Chiefs are a 3.5 point underdog at home to the (3-8)Carolina Panthers. WTF! We need to get this ship righted soon.
Do you think the Chiefs can beat the Panthers this Sunday?
I have heard several times that the former players are not exactly welcome at the new Arrowhead. Pioli has taken the players away from the community and it seems has disconnected his team from the past greats.
I wonder if this is the reason for the lack of team identity that Piolis Chiefs have been showing? I listened to Kevin Ross on a podcast earlier this week and was stunned that he has more passion for this team than what we are hearing from our current players.
The Charles autograph non-story aside I never get the feeling this group of players understand the history of this division, the games against the rivals don’t have that punch I grew to love. I have to wonder if they allowed the former players to be involved with this team that we wouldn’t be far ahead of where we are.
Once an understanding of the division is driven into these players and those games become what they should be the rest of the games will fall into place.
I know qb is what we need but how do you pass on this kid.
- Defense ruining what could be a good thing for Chiefs - ESPN (blog)
- Kansas City Chiefs summary for October 20 - Kansas City Star
- Chiefs vs. Raiders refs were bad - Arrowhead Pride (blog)
- Albert Wilson's tipped-pass TD was approved by pair of injured Chiefs teammates - Kansas City Star (blog)
- Chiefs player among five in NFL hit by Ohio man's scams, grand jury charges - Kansas City Star
- Guess who leads the NFL in explosive plays allowed? The Chiefs - Arrowhead Pride (blog)
- Chiefs' Justin Houston really is dropping into coverage that often - Arrowhead Pride (blog)