I still want to have faith in Hunt. He understands business. I don’t believe he’s just in it to make more money and screw the chiefs and their fans. He made a bad decision, which at the time would have been hard to see, since SP looked like a great personnel guy. I think he’ll make some good decisions after this mess.
over the past 27 games, KC has allowed 30+ points 12 times, in which they lost all of those games. They are 10-17 over that entire span. Fingers can be pointed at every aspect of this team with regards to why this is, and they’d all be true. Romeo has been the HC for 8 of those games, DC for all of those games. They have also gone 24 games without scoring a TD on opening drive. They have held the lead in a game in 2012 for exactly ZERO seconds. We’re not building, we’re not getting better, we’re just not very good for obviously a lot of reasons.
- Kansas City Chiefs -- and everbody else -- still chasing Peyton Manning's ... - FOXSports.com
- Kansas City Chiefs' Sanders Commings Creates Socks Woven With Gold - WWD
- Kansas City Chiefs cut 13 players, including Junior Hemingway, make two other ... - ESPN (blog)
- Timing of Travis Kelce injury couldn't be better for Chiefs - ESPN (blog)
- Five Kansas City Chiefs Named to ESPN's Top 100 Players - KCChiefs.com
- Chiefs need to accomplish more with all the talent they have - ESPN (blog)
- Chiefs vs. Rams: Trent Green's Five Things to Watch - KCChiefs.com