Pittsburgh Steelers (5-3)
Monday, November 12, 7:30PM Central Time
Heinz Field, Pittsburgh, PA
By Callum Byrnes-Krickl
By DAVE SKRETTA
AP Sports Writer
KANSAS CITY, Mo. (AP) Brady Quinn had waited three years for another chance to be a starting quarterback in the NFL. He wasn’t going to let a concussion put him back on the sideline.
That’s why the Chiefs quarterback admitted Wednesday to attempting to play through his second concussion of the season, which he believes happened when a defender’s knee struck the back of his helmet in a game against the Oakland Raiders on Oct. 28.
Quinn remembers having vision problems after the blow, but decided to remain in the game, even though he was dazed enough to put on the wrong helmet on the sideline between possessions
Chiefs head coach Romeo Crennel is not going to tolerate turnovers any longer.
The Chiefs’ 29 turnovers (14 interceptions, 15 fumbles) are 10 more than any other team in the league, and Crennel said the first player to turn it over on Monday night at Pittsburgh likely will get a seat on the bench.
- Are Kansas City Chiefs a 13-win team if they stay healthy? This ESPN writer ... - Arrowhead Pride (blog)
- Kansas City Chiefs Mock Draft: B/R Community Top 100 and 7-Round Results - Bleacher Report
- Chiefs linebacker Dee Ford confident going into his second season - Kansas City Star
- Derrick Johnson's return a welcome site for Chiefs - ESPN (blog)
- Engineers have determined the Kansas City Chiefs 2015 schedule kind of sucks - Arrowhead Pride (blog)
- New receiver Jeremy Maclin working to develop chemistry with Chiefs QB Alex ... - Kansas City Star
- Kansas City Chiefs exercise Dontari Poe's 2016 option - NFL.com