The only way this team will be any better next season is if there is a whole new coaching staff in there.
Pittsburgh Steelers (5-3)
Monday, November 12, 7:30PM Central Time
Heinz Field, Pittsburgh, PA
By Callum Byrnes-Krickl
By DAVE SKRETTA
AP Sports Writer
KANSAS CITY, Mo. (AP) Brady Quinn had waited three years for another chance to be a starting quarterback in the NFL. He wasn’t going to let a concussion put him back on the sideline.
That’s why the Chiefs quarterback admitted Wednesday to attempting to play through his second concussion of the season, which he believes happened when a defender’s knee struck the back of his helmet in a game against the Oakland Raiders on Oct. 28.
Quinn remembers having vision problems after the blow, but decided to remain in the game, even though he was dazed enough to put on the wrong helmet on the sideline between possessions
- Denver Broncos' TE Julius Thomas To Play Against Kansas City Chiefs? - RantSports
- Opponent Profile: Chiefs Will Be Hungry For Revenge Sunday Night - CBS Local
- Seahawks show support for Kansas City Chiefs safety Eric Berry - Seahawks.com
- Former Chiefs quarterback Tyler Thigpen arrested on DUI charges - SI.com
- Mass found in chest of Eric Berry - ESPN
- Chiefs safety Eric Berry will see lymphoma specialist - SI.com
- Eye on Kansas City Chiefs: Stopping Alex Smith a priority - The Denver Post