Good morning Chiefs fans! Good luck this week!
Will it do any good? No.
I have to give them a little credit for at least trying to show their discontent.
"We the fans of The Kansas City Chiefs, on this 1st day of October 2012, have elected to voice our overwhelming discontent with the current Quarterback of our beloved NFL football team, Matt Cassel. We will not stand idly by as our team and city are disgraced by poor performance. Let this petition mark the beginning of a new era of professional athletics wherein the customer (us) elect the best man to represent not only our team but our city as well. Like our four fathers, we expect our actions to be met with controversy, and like our four fathers we will overcome it!"
I cant post the link but its on ipetitions dot com slash petitions slash fire-matt-cassel
I signed it, and I implore you all to do the same!
Perhaps some nice UFO, ghost hunter, conspiracy theory, or holocaust denial websites out there would benefit from your outstanding wit and keen insight.
If the fact that this team is a disaster and that Matt Cassel needs to go cannot bring Chiefs fans together then nothing can.
Anyone wanna put up a website? www.benchmattcassel.com and put up at least a count down ticker for his contract’s expiration date?
:beat_DeadHorse: :beat_DeadHorse: :beat_DeadHorse: :beat_DeadHorse:
- This RSS feed URL is deprecated
- Kansas City Chiefs: Dissecting the tight end depth chart - KC Kingdom
- Chiefs coach Andy Reid should stay on the sidelines when it comes to Kansas politics - Kansas City Star (blog)
- Gruden on LB Johnson: We love stealing from Chiefs - NFL.com
- Justin Houston: “I want to attack the weakest link” - Arrowhead Pride (blog)
- Chiefs working Cam Erving in at center - Arrowhead Pride (blog)
- Chiefs' Sammy Watkins' one-handed catches from OTAs | The ... - Kansas City Star (blog)