In more than 40 years of ups and mostly down’s, I’ve never once bet against my beloved Chiefs. This week, however, my disgust in the direction this team has taken, and the fact I really could use a little extra cash will force me to bet pragmatically rather than emotionally for once. You see I’m still alive in a big suicide pool and have not used The Steelers yet. Seems like a no brainer, no? In fact, one consolation for my team s*#king so badly is that if I now bet against them every week (except for the Broncos games since I’ve already used them), I stand a fair chance of cashing in on more than 10Gs. Now, flaming aside … though I will accept any as deserving …. are there any remaining games that you think we have a chance at winning that I should avoid?
That’s right, Shaun Smith. The injury to Dorsey and the elimination of Routt result in a paycheck for Shaun. Welcome back!
Only took 8 games to make the switch. Gary Gibbs has been promoted to DC.
Props my man.
He sucked this year, but shocked they cut him:
From Sam Mellinger:
“#Chiefs waived Stanford Routt to make room for Shaun Smith, Romeo references “relationship” w/ Routt not progressing. Interesting.”
….and this one says it all !! Spells out the Chiefs theme for 2012 and going into 2013, doesn’t it ?
I have no idea if there is any chance of this happening. But we need a coach and this is likely Scott Pioli’s last chance to get it right.
At this point, which QB would you rather have KC draft in 2013?
- Three Thoughts: Raiders stun Chiefs for their first victory - SI.com
- Oakland Raiders vs. Kansas City Chiefs - Santa Rosa Press Democrat
- Rapid Reaction: Kansas City Chiefs - ESPN (blog)
- Kansas City Chiefs vs. Oakland Raiders: Live Score, Highlights and Analysis - Bleacher Report
- Kansas City Chiefs vs. Oakland Raiders: Live Oakland Score and Analysis - Bleacher Report
- Chiefs vs. Raiders preview - ESPN (blog)
- Kansas City Chiefs Vs. Oakland Raiders Live Radio Broadcast: Thursday Night ... - Headlines & Global News