1. New coach and GM and not Cowher..he had way too long in Pitt.
2. Two new QB’s, rookie and a
veteran who actually is a leader. Cassel couldn’t lead girl scouts.
3. New OC, Dabol really stinks….
And to all those who want to tell me to get lost because I’m being negative? How else are you going to act after all these years of mediocrity. Herm fell *** backwards into the playoffs and Cassel getting them into the playoffs was hysterical since they were beaten soundly against Baltimore in round one! The West has stunk for a while!!
After seeing Rivers whine on the sideline, I felt like I had to make a gif of it:
One of the Interesting points was that Marty could come as a Consultor or even a GM (if Pioli gets fired)
What do you think about it?
Will this move help to bring Bill Cowher (I know he’s NOT lookin for a HC job but may be that move will make this look more easy to atracc Bill) or maybe any other "big name" on board ..
If we go through a coaching/management change (which after the Bucs game is very likely), I’d rather play our backups and rookies and see what we’ve got on the benches, and then focus on getting a franchise QB. It would suck having to approach a game with a mindset of losing, though.
- With the 28th pick, the Kansas City Chiefs select … - Chiefs Digest
- Chiefs GM John Dorsey called his shot with Marcus Peters a month before 2015 draft - Kansas City Star (blog)
- The Star's NFL mock draft, version 4.0 - Kansas City Star
- Kansas City Chiefs Scouting Report: Joshua Garnett - KC Kingdom
- Kansas City Chiefs: Full 2016 Draft Guide and Preview - Bleacher Report
- Kansas City Chiefs Scouting Report: Le'Raven Clark - KC Kingdom
- 2016 Arrowhead Pride mock draft: KC Chiefs select... - Arrowhead Pride (blog)