If we go through a coaching/management change (which after the Bucs game is very likely), I’d rather play our backups and rookies and see what we’ve got on the benches, and then focus on getting a franchise QB. It would suck having to approach a game with a mindset of losing, though.
- The Chiefs Offense has 21 Turnovers in 6 games, and the opposition has scored 74 points off of these turnovers. That is 40% of the points the Chiefs have given up this year. These turnovers fall on the hands of the entire offense (tipped passes, fumbles, bad INTs)
- The Chiefs offense has scored no touchdowns in the last two games.
- The Chiefs offense has scored a first half touchdown in two games (ATL and Charles 31-yard run vs SD).
- Aside from Jamaal Charles touchdown runs of 31 and 91 yards, the only offensive touchdowns since week 1 have come when the Chiefs are down by 3 or more scores.
This offense is terrible and constantly puts the defense in bad positions with a league high 21 turnovers. All of the rostered quarterbacks on this team are league backups (at best). The quarterback position not been addressed for far too long. We’ve had different coaches, different offensive personnel. The one constant has always been crappy quarterbacks.
First play of the game ?? No one says a thing. My firm belief IS … if it’s on TV it has a SCRIPT … this sh** is all decided before the games even start. It reminds me alot of the Tim Donaghy book. :chiefs: :punk: :beer:
Blow for Geno (Smith).
- Kansas City Chiefs: Visual Breakdown of How Andy Reid Is Curtailing O-Line ... - Arrowhead Addict
- 6 Things to Watch in Miami Dolphins vs Kansas City Chiefs - The Phinsider
- (Updated) All eyes on Jamaal Charles and Kansas City Chiefs Friday injury report - Arrowhead Pride (blog)
- Chiefs, Dolphins hope backup RBs can get going - Springfield News-Leader
- Kansas City Chiefs: AFC West Preview for Week 3 - KC Kingdom
- Kansas City Chiefs vs. Miami Dolphins: Complete Week 3 Preview for Chiefs - Bleacher Report
- Chiefs' Jamaal Charles questionable - ESPN