Denver Broncos (7-3)
Sunday, November 25, 12:00PM Central Time
Arrowhead Stadium, Kansas City, KS
Watch online: Kansas City Chiefs vs Denver Broncos Live Stream Online
At least other teams are struggling this year.
On this play, Sanchez tries to hand off the ball to his RB but apparently the RB forgot this was a running play. Sanchez improvises and tries to run the ball upfield and gets a mouth full of his offensive lineman’s butt, then fumbles the ball for a TD.
This was all part of a period of time where New England scored 3 TD’s in 55 seconds.
Not even Cassel can claim ownership of a play this bad.
Happy turkey day ya’all!!!
Good afternoon Chiefs fans! Good luck this week!
I finally got around to making a ChiefsCrowd.com facebook page. Please take the time to "Like" our page if you haven’t already done so.
I am looking for someone that would like to handle press requests for ChiefsCrowd.com. This would include radio spots, tv spots, and interviews. Most of the requests come from the local KC media. There aren’t typically more than 1 per month.
The ideal person for this position is someone who has the following:
- Very knowledgeable about the Chiefs and their fan base
- Comfortable talking on the radio or to a TV reporter
- Lives in the KC area
- Has Media Ambitions
This is a non-paying position. Please send me a PM if you have interest. This will not require much time, but could lead to great opportunities if done well. Just ask Brandon Spano.
Thank you for your interest!
Possible replacement: The Chiefs need to start over with a new quarterback and I can’t help but wonder if Mike Sherman, who has worked closely with them and who has won at this level, gets a chance there. This hasn’t been a big-paying job and I have a hard time projecting “A-list” guys there.
First off…Gotta say it…IMHO the whole blackout/wear black chiefs stuff thing is really pointless. Same goes for flying airplane banners. Understand it’s their money & their perogative, but to me trying to convince Clark Hunt or Pioli how much you despise them while paying for $27 parking, and buying $8 beer or hot dogs is just not an effective message.
But the empty seats at today’s game, and all the lost revenue surrounding them…That message is the one that will hit home with Clark’s accountants. There’s no way someone will look at those empty chairs and not do anything.
- This RSS feed URL is deprecated
- Backstreet Boy and an actor from TV show 'Chuck' visited Chiefs on Sunday - Kansas City Star (blog)
- Chiefs are working out old friend safety Kelcie McCray - Arrowhead Pride (blog)
- Alex Smith says Chiefs will welcome Marcus Peters back - Arrowhead Pride (blog)
- Kareem Hunt finally got a big game for the Kansas City Chiefs - Arrowhead Addict
- Chiefs finally bring end to their cycle of misery, regain early mojo in time for playoff push - USA TODAY
- Chargers eager for what's next: Kansas City - The San Diego Union-Tribune