Pittsburgh Steelers (5-3)
Monday, November 12, 7:30PM Central Time
Heinz Field, Pittsburgh, PA
By Callum Byrnes-Krickl
By DAVE SKRETTA
AP Sports Writer
KANSAS CITY, Mo. (AP) Brady Quinn had waited three years for another chance to be a starting quarterback in the NFL. He wasn’t going to let a concussion put him back on the sideline.
That’s why the Chiefs quarterback admitted Wednesday to attempting to play through his second concussion of the season, which he believes happened when a defender’s knee struck the back of his helmet in a game against the Oakland Raiders on Oct. 28.
Quinn remembers having vision problems after the blow, but decided to remain in the game, even though he was dazed enough to put on the wrong helmet on the sideline between possessions
Chiefs head coach Romeo Crennel is not going to tolerate turnovers any longer.
The Chiefs’ 29 turnovers (14 interceptions, 15 fumbles) are 10 more than any other team in the league, and Crennel said the first player to turn it over on Monday night at Pittsburgh likely will get a seat on the bench.
- This RSS feed URL is deprecated
- Kansas City Chiefs: The Matchup against the NY Giants - KC Kingdom
- NFL TV schedule: What time, channel is Kansas City Chiefs vs. New York Giants (11/19/17)? Live stream, how to watch ... - NJ.com
- Chiefs' Tamba Hali, Dee Ford ruled out for game at Giants - FOXSports.com
- Don't mention soft schedule to Chiefs players, coaches - Kansas City Star
- A Chiefs great, a barbecue restaurant and a Kansas City success story in New York - Kansas City Star
- Four KC Chiefs ruled out for Sunday's game against New York ... - Arrowhead Pride (blog)