Perhaps some nice UFO, ghost hunter, conspiracy theory, or holocaust denial websites out there would benefit from your outstanding wit and keen insight.
If the fact that this team is a disaster and that Matt Cassel needs to go cannot bring Chiefs fans together then nothing can.
Anyone wanna put up a website? www.benchmattcassel.com and put up at least a count down ticker for his contract’s expiration date?
:beat_DeadHorse: :beat_DeadHorse: :beat_DeadHorse: :beat_DeadHorse:
San Diego Chargers (2-1)
Sunday, September 30, Noon Central Time
Arrowhead Stadium, Kansa City, MO
To be eligible, you must be a ChiefsCrowd.com member and express your interest in the tickets by posting in this thread. The winner will be the person who has contributed the most to this site in the past in terms of posts. Post counts will be based on your total posts prior to today(no need to spam). If there is a tie, the winner will be the person who has been a member the longest.
The winner will be selected between 9:30am – 10:30am(EST).
Please do not reply if you already have tickets or have one tickets from ChiefsCrowd.com before.
- Making a case for Albert Wilson and the Kansas City Chiefs receivers - Arrowhead Pride (blog)
- Ranking Kansas City Chiefs' Top 5 Sleepers to Watch in Camp - Bleacher Report
- AFC West Q&A: Are Chiefs RB Jamaal Charles' best years behind him? - ESPN (blog)
- Kansas City Chiefs: 5 Players Set To Breakout - Arrowhead Addict
- Chiefs OL Mitch Morse Impressed With “Quickness, Leverage and ... - KCChiefs.com
- Jack Steadman, former Kansas City Chiefs GM, dies at 86 - NFL.com
- Kansas City Chiefs: Full Position Breakdown and Depth-Chart Analysis at WR - Bleacher Report