over the past 27 games, KC has allowed 30+ points 12 times, in which they lost all of those games. They are 10-17 over that entire span. Fingers can be pointed at every aspect of this team with regards to why this is, and they’d all be true. Romeo has been the HC for 8 of those games, DC for all of those games. They have also gone 24 games without scoring a TD on opening drive. They have held the lead in a game in 2012 for exactly ZERO seconds. We’re not building, we’re not getting better, we’re just not very good for obviously a lot of reasons.
Tampa Bay Buccaneers (1-3)
Sunday, October 14, Noon Central Time
Raymond James Stadium, Tampa Bay, FL
I hate the 3-4 defense, we’ve been drafting for the 3-4 for how many years now? And still cant get it right!
Imo he drafted better than haley and was a better coach and motivator.
He was another year away from this team doing special things. He was left with Nothing thanks to crybaby vermeil.
Blast away people but you got what you asked for with this change and this team!
- Full Kansas City Chiefs Awards at the Quarter Mark of the 2014 NFL Season - Bleacher Report
- Kansas City Chiefs vs. San Francisco 49ers: Spread Analysis and Pick Prediction - Bleacher Report
- Power Rankings: No. 14 Kansas City Chiefs - ESPN (blog)
- NFL defends Kansas City Chiefs player Husain Abdullah, penalized for Muslim ... - WJLA
- Why Isn't The Media Outraged About The Kansas City Chiefs? - The Federalist
- If Chiefs' defense keeps playing like this . . . - ESPN (blog)
- Jamaal Charles, Chiefs deal Patriots milestone blowout - ESPN