"Chiefs OLB Justin Houston’s 9.5 sacks since Week 13 of last season are tied with Jared Allen and DeMarcus Ware for the NFL lead.
It’s obviously heady company. Houston already has four sacks this season after taking down Drew Brees three times last week. "Physically, he’s an absolute freak," teammate Tamba Hali said. "I think Justin is learning how to go about the technique. … The kid is good."
Other injury news:
Hudson is out for the season with a broken leg (see other threads).
Hillis is still in a walking boot.
Breaston is banged up with a knee injury.
Jacques Reeves was put on IR for what I think was a hamstring injury.
Btw…title should say "has" not "had".
Good morning Chiefs fans! Good luck this week!
CHIEFS DAT at 442 yards per game
Who dat with the number one rushing attack in the NFL?
CHIEFS DAT at 192 yards per game
- This RSS feed URL is deprecated
- Kansas City Chiefs: Breaking down the starting left guard competition - Arrowhead Addict
- The best Kansas City Chiefs to ever wear the uniform: No. 19 - Arrowhead Addict
- Three Chiefs learned locker room lessons from pro sport dads ... - ESPN (blog)
- Chiefs' Tyreek Hill treats some kids to shopping spree - Kansas City Star
- Kansas City Chiefs place JD Moore on injured reserve - Arrowhead Addict
- The best Kansas City Chiefs to ever wear the uniform: No. 18 - Arrowhead Addict