I still want to have faith in Hunt. He understands business. I don’t believe he’s just in it to make more money and screw the chiefs and their fans. He made a bad decision, which at the time would have been hard to see, since SP looked like a great personnel guy. I think he’ll make some good decisions after this mess.
over the past 27 games, KC has allowed 30+ points 12 times, in which they lost all of those games. They are 10-17 over that entire span. Fingers can be pointed at every aspect of this team with regards to why this is, and they’d all be true. Romeo has been the HC for 8 of those games, DC for all of those games. They have also gone 24 games without scoring a TD on opening drive. They have held the lead in a game in 2012 for exactly ZERO seconds. We’re not building, we’re not getting better, we’re just not very good for obviously a lot of reasons.
- KC Chiefs: Should Chiefs Consider Trading Chase Daniel - KC Kingdom
- Kansas City Chiefs expect other teams to snap up their cuts for first time - FOXSports.com
- Chiefs tight end Travis Kelce leaves Monday's practice early - Kansas City Star (blog)
- Predicting the Chiefs' 2015 NFL season, game-by-game - Kansas City Star (blog)
- KC Chiefs announce release of 11 players - Kansas City Star (blog)
- Seahawks' Bennett fined for hit on Kansas City Chiefs QB - KOMO News
- Kansas City Chiefs offensive line vs. the Titans: A tale of two players - Arrowhead Pride (blog)