Pittsburgh Steelers (5-3)
Monday, November 12, 7:30PM Central Time
Heinz Field, Pittsburgh, PA
By Callum Byrnes-Krickl
By DAVE SKRETTA
AP Sports Writer
KANSAS CITY, Mo. (AP) Brady Quinn had waited three years for another chance to be a starting quarterback in the NFL. He wasn’t going to let a concussion put him back on the sideline.
That’s why the Chiefs quarterback admitted Wednesday to attempting to play through his second concussion of the season, which he believes happened when a defender’s knee struck the back of his helmet in a game against the Oakland Raiders on Oct. 28.
Quinn remembers having vision problems after the blow, but decided to remain in the game, even though he was dazed enough to put on the wrong helmet on the sideline between possessions
Chiefs head coach Romeo Crennel is not going to tolerate turnovers any longer.
The Chiefs’ 29 turnovers (14 interceptions, 15 fumbles) are 10 more than any other team in the league, and Crennel said the first player to turn it over on Monday night at Pittsburgh likely will get a seat on the bench.
- Dwayne Bowe expected to be cut or traded by Kansas City Chiefs, per report - Arrowhead Pride (blog)
- Kansas City Chiefs: First Round Wide Receiver is Not a Must - NFL Spin Zone
- Chiefs can start with De'Anthony Thomas in effort to get more from passing game - ESPN (blog)
- NFL free agency 2015: Would Torrey Smith fit with Kansas City Chiefs? - Arrowhead Pride (blog)
- From Philly to Kansas City, One Chiefs Scout Shares His Journey - KCChiefs.com
- Biggest need positions, top targets and predictions for Kansas City's offseason - ESPN
- Chiefs Final Free-Agency Outlook, Predictions - Bleacher Report