The only way this team will be any better next season is if there is a whole new coaching staff in there.
Pittsburgh Steelers (5-3)
Monday, November 12, 7:30PM Central Time
Heinz Field, Pittsburgh, PA
By Callum Byrnes-Krickl
By DAVE SKRETTA
AP Sports Writer
KANSAS CITY, Mo. (AP) Brady Quinn had waited three years for another chance to be a starting quarterback in the NFL. He wasn’t going to let a concussion put him back on the sideline.
That’s why the Chiefs quarterback admitted Wednesday to attempting to play through his second concussion of the season, which he believes happened when a defender’s knee struck the back of his helmet in a game against the Oakland Raiders on Oct. 28.
Quinn remembers having vision problems after the blow, but decided to remain in the game, even though he was dazed enough to put on the wrong helmet on the sideline between possessions
- This RSS feed URL is deprecated
- How the Chiefs got back to their bread-and-butter runs to punish the Raiders - Kansas City Star
- Chiefs lineman Mitch Morse to miss game against Chargers - Kansas City Star
- Chargers made a 'Star Wars' video and the Chiefs are the bad guys - Kansas City Star (blog)
- Scouting Report: Chargers vs. Chiefs - Chargers.com (press release) (blog)
- Chiefs stock report: 7 up, 3 down - Arrowhead Pride (blog)
- The Kansas City Chiefs' play for Kenny Britt makes no sense - Arrowhead Addict