If we go through a coaching/management change (which after the Bucs game is very likely), I’d rather play our backups and rookies and see what we’ve got on the benches, and then focus on getting a franchise QB. It would suck having to approach a game with a mindset of losing, though.
- The Chiefs Offense has 21 Turnovers in 6 games, and the opposition has scored 74 points off of these turnovers. That is 40% of the points the Chiefs have given up this year. These turnovers fall on the hands of the entire offense (tipped passes, fumbles, bad INTs)
- The Chiefs offense has scored no touchdowns in the last two games.
- The Chiefs offense has scored a first half touchdown in two games (ATL and Charles 31-yard run vs SD).
- Aside from Jamaal Charles touchdown runs of 31 and 91 yards, the only offensive touchdowns since week 1 have come when the Chiefs are down by 3 or more scores.
This offense is terrible and constantly puts the defense in bad positions with a league high 21 turnovers. All of the rostered quarterbacks on this team are league backups (at best). The quarterback position not been addressed for far too long. We’ve had different coaches, different offensive personnel. The one constant has always been crappy quarterbacks.
First play of the game ?? No one says a thing. My firm belief IS … if it’s on TV it has a SCRIPT … this sh** is all decided before the games even start. It reminds me alot of the Tim Donaghy book. :chiefs: :punk: :beer:
Blow for Geno (Smith).
I still want to have faith in Hunt. He understands business. I don’t believe he’s just in it to make more money and screw the chiefs and their fans. He made a bad decision, which at the time would have been hard to see, since SP looked like a great personnel guy. I think he’ll make some good decisions after this mess.
- Kansas City Chiefs: Anthony Sherman returning for 2019 season - KC Kingdom
- Chiefs continue to attend pro days ahead of 2019 NFL draft - Chiefs Wire
- Why Clark Hunt’s overtime proposal is a long time coming for the NFL - Arrowhead Addict
- Who are analysts selecting at pick No. 29 for Chiefs following Week 2 of free agency? - Chiefs Wire
- Reid 'grateful' for departed trio's contribution - NFL.com
- Chiefs guard Jeff Allen roasts NCAA about old tweet regarding freebie for players - Kansas City Star
- Chiefs 2019 free agency signing and departure tracker - Chiefs Wire