Throughout the offseason, all we could talk about was the battle between Quinn and Stanzi for the #2 spot. If you’re Crennel and Pioli heading into the season, you’re probably going to put someone with more experience behind Cassel to keep you in contention if something goes wrong with Cassel. So, they obviously go with Quinn, even though most reports had Stanzi as the winner coming out of the preseason.
who steps up here and does it matter with 3 games left???
Sad to see how these two proud franchises have fallen. I know it sounds bad, but I can’t get up for this game. That’s how bad things are with these two teams.
One thing we’ve learned this year is our players have ZERO self motivation. They’ve taken the year off under RC. To get anything out of them they need someone in their face 24/7.
When Bowe is out of the game or double teamed, the QBs dont seem to find anyone open. What is the deal?
I am guessing a little of both.
Sorry, title should read chicken OR the egg …
7 Receptions for 74 yards in the entire 2012 season.
Contract: 5 yr(s) / $22,550,000
End Year: 2015
Free Agent: 2016 / Unrestricted
Base Bonus Cap
2012: 2,050,000 2,500,000 4,550,000
2013: 3,800,000 1,200,000 5,000,000
2014: 3,000,000 2,200,000 5,200,000
2015: 4,100,000 2,200,000 6,300,000
Anyone know what the story is with this guy?
Commissioner Roger Goodell said Thursday the NFL’s competition committee would consider in the offseason replacing the kickoff. The league previously had moved the kickoff from the 30- to 35-yard line to cut down on violent collisions.
Goodell and Rich McKay, the head of the league’s competition committee, discussed an idea brought up by Tampa Bay Buccaneers coach Greg Schiano in which a team, instead of kicking off, would get the ball at its own 30-yard line in a fourth-and-15 situation. The team then would punt the ball away or, to replace an onside kick, could go for it and, if it failed to get a first down, the opposing squad would start with great field position.
- For Chiefs fans, playoff loss leaves them with an all-too-familiar feeling - Kansas City Star (blog)
- Playoff loss ends Chiefs' season on a sour note - ESPN (blog)
- Here is why Travis Kelce was called for unsportsmanlike conduct - Kansas City Star (blog)
- Kansas City Chiefs Linebacker Victor Ochi Chasing History - NFL Spin Zone
- Replay: Chiefs and Steelers face off in NFL playoffs - Kansas City Star
- Chiefs' well-wishers include actors, sports teams and politicians - Kansas City Star (blog)
- Pittsburgh Steelers Visit The Kansas City Chiefs In Divisional Round Looking To Keep Win Streak Alive - Forbes