San Diego Chargers (2-1)
Sunday, September 30, Noon Central Time
Arrowhead Stadium, Kansa City, MO
To be eligible, you must be a ChiefsCrowd.com member and express your interest in the tickets by posting in this thread. The winner will be the person who has contributed the most to this site in the past in terms of posts. Post counts will be based on your total posts prior to today(no need to spam). If there is a tie, the winner will be the person who has been a member the longest.
The winner will be selected between 9:30am – 10:30am(EST).
Please do not reply if you already have tickets or have one tickets from ChiefsCrowd.com before.
"1. Attention, fantasy owners: Kansas City Chiefs wide receiver Dwayne Bowe (groin) was added to the injury report during the week and is questionable to play against the San Diego Chargers. Wideout Steve Breaston (knee) also is questionable. Both sound somewhat likely to play. That’s not true for Chiefs backup running back Peyton Hillis (ankle, doubtful) and tight end Kevin Boss (head, out.)"
"Chiefs OLB Justin Houston’s 9.5 sacks since Week 13 of last season are tied with Jared Allen and DeMarcus Ware for the NFL lead.
It’s obviously heady company. Houston already has four sacks this season after taking down Drew Brees three times last week. "Physically, he’s an absolute freak," teammate Tamba Hali said. "I think Justin is learning how to go about the technique. … The kid is good."
- 'Long haul back' for Chiefs' Parker Ehinger after knee injury - Kansas City Star
- Chiefs popularity in St. Louis continues to rise - Arrowhead Pride (blog)
- Chiefs' Ramik Wilson makes bid for starting job with Derrick Johnson's help - Kansas City Star
- Kansas City Chiefs: Is Demetrius Harris starting to figure it out - KC Kingdom
- Kansas City Chiefs: Cornerback depth is becoming a concern - KC Kingdom
- Kansas City Chiefs stock report: 10 up, 5 down - Arrowhead Pride (blog)
- 'Sweet' adjustment leads to Tyler Bray-Seantavius Jones touchdown vs. Bengals - Kansas City Star (blog)