Perhaps some nice UFO, ghost hunter, conspiracy theory, or holocaust denial websites out there would benefit from your outstanding wit and keen insight.
If the fact that this team is a disaster and that Matt Cassel needs to go cannot bring Chiefs fans together then nothing can.
Anyone wanna put up a website? www.benchmattcassel.com and put up at least a count down ticker for his contract’s expiration date?
:beat_DeadHorse: :beat_DeadHorse: :beat_DeadHorse: :beat_DeadHorse:
San Diego Chargers (2-1)
Sunday, September 30, Noon Central Time
Arrowhead Stadium, Kansa City, MO
To be eligible, you must be a ChiefsCrowd.com member and express your interest in the tickets by posting in this thread. The winner will be the person who has contributed the most to this site in the past in terms of posts. Post counts will be based on your total posts prior to today(no need to spam). If there is a tie, the winner will be the person who has been a member the longest.
The winner will be selected between 9:30am – 10:30am(EST).
Please do not reply if you already have tickets or have one tickets from ChiefsCrowd.com before.
- Chiefs' Jeremy Maclin leaves practice because of minor ankle injury - Kansas City Star
- Changes coming soon to Chiefs' offensive line in practice - ESPN (blog)
- Chiefs' Knile Davis still believes he can be a No. 1 back in the NFL - Kansas City Star
- Is Alex Smith Really Holding Back the Kansas City Chiefs? - numberFire
- Chiefs counting on continuity to improve offensive output - Kansas City Star
- Dontari Poe, all 346 pounds of him, tackles yoga along with some Chiefs teammates - Kansas City Star
- Tyler Bray opens offseason practice as the Chiefs' No. 2 quarterback - ESPN (blog)